- Overall 8+ years of experience and 6 years I have been working in Telecom as Linux system engineer on Public (GCP, AWS and Azure) and private clouds for deploying enterprise applications solutions.
- Hands on experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including MySQL, Postgres and MongoDB
- 2+ years of experience working with microservices and containers technologies, including Docker and Kubernetes
- 6+ years of Linux/Unix administration experience, including large scale OS deployment and automation
- Worked on Service - oriented architecture (SOA) applications.
- 2+ years of experience to deploy and manage web/mobile application on public clouds.
- Strong working experience/expertise in Source Control (git) and CI/CD with using Jenkins.
- Strong working experience/expertise in Infrastructure as code and Infrastructure Automation
- Deploying, supporting, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale micro-service based distributed systems with high transaction volume
Linux System/DevOps Engineer
- Deployed and manage operations of IoT solution on VMware and Red hat Open stack infrastructure
- Deployed and configure IoT applications servers, like IoT Gateway, Apache, Tomcat, Messaging and Core Servers
- Troubleshooting IoT component to find and solve issue in alarms processing, ATEs installations errors etc.
- Integrate diverse technologies in multiple environments to provide monitoring, alerting and reporting of performance
- Extensive experience with system engineering and ticketing systems such as ITSM and Jira.
- Hands on experience with messaging frame works like ActiveMQ, Kafka.
- Analyzing and troubleshooting network traffic with utilities, including SSH, nslookup, tcpdump.
- Write ad-hoc quries based upon the schema understanding for diverse needs of our business users.
- Understand business requirements and translate these to technical requirements.
- Using sensors data to capture events or system states and to analyze the IoT system performance.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Working knowledge of Nagios, cacti and SNMP
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up. Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, DNS, DHCP, NAT)
- Data reporting from DB servers for customer analysis and to monitor performance
- Monitoring of IoT platform components such as Cockpit, Mashup Builder, Apache Tomcat and Java.
- Transporting sensor data reliably to the cloud and storing and aggregating sensor data in data warehouse/DB.
- Documenting security and privacy concerns related to IoT data collection, aggregation and analysis
- Deploy Firmware updates, Service Packs & application updates
- Carry out routine maintenance tasks on the IN network nodes as per the schedule.
- Ensure timely communication / updates of events that can affect network quality and availability.
- Plan and implement changes on the system, corrective and preventive as per network requirements.
- Ensuring daily operations and functionality (service class creation, subscriber provisioning,).
- Ensure smooth 24/7 operations of IN & VAS System with 99.9 percent availability.
- Administration ability on RedHat Enterprise Linux Process management utilities, bash scripting and SQL queries .
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.