- Around 7 years of IT experience working on DevOps with a major focus on Cloud Computing, Automation, Continuous Integration, Software Configuration, and Build/Release Management.
- Experience in Google cloud administration provisioning and managed services like compute engine, Google Cloud Registry, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Cloud Pub/Sub, cloud load balancing, Firebase Crashlytics, cloud storage, cloud SQL, stack driver monitoring and cloud deployment manager.
- Experience with AWS Services such as S3 bucket, EC2, ELB (Load Balancers), VPC, ECS, EKS, ElastiCache, RDS, IAM, Amazon Workspaces and Amazon WAM .
- Extensively worked with build tools like MAVEN and ANT for the building of deployable artifacts from source code.
- Extensively worked with version control tools like TFS, GIT, GITHUB and expertise in DevOps using tools like Jenkins, Maven, ANT, Gradle, Checkmarx, SonarQube, Jacoco, Docker, Tomcat, JBoss and Linux etc.
- Firm grasp on Cloud Security, leveraging Linux, and Windows operating systems, using the GCP and CLI (command line interface).
- Experience in DevOps environment with expertise in using Configuration management tools like Ansible, Shell and, CI/CD with Jenkins.
- Experience in Administration/Maintenance of Source code management with TFS and Git and repositories GitHub and Artifactory.
- Expertise in implementing a production ready, highly available, fault tolerant Kubernetes infrastructure and Worked on Scheduling, deploying and managing container replicas on a node cluster using Kubernetes.
- Used Docker images and containers for redirection of ports and Volumes and packaged the application into a standardized unit for software development.
- In depth knowledge in PowerShell and end to end automation of the windows environment from server rebuild process to application deployment and Validation.
- Extensive experience in SCM concepts: Branching, Merging, Check - in/out, Labeling, Tagging, Packaging, Baselines and Releases.
- Configured GIT with Jenkins and schedule jobs using POLL SCM/Webhooks option and integrated to automate the code checkout, Build and Deploy process.
- Migrate IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS instances between public and private clouds in Java, Apache, SQL, MySQL, and Unix/Linux.
- Wrote and maintained the Ansible PlayBooks and Host FIles for automated deployment on number of production servers.
- Worked with Ansible to manage Web Applications, Config Files, Data Base, Commands, Users Mount Points, and Packages to assist in building automation policies.
- Managing and Architecting of virtual servers. Monitoring of Application and Servers through Cavission, AppDynamic and Splunk. Web/Application Servers Administration on Apache, Nginx, HA Proxy, Tomcat.
- Administered tasks like taking backups, expanding file system disk space, creating NFS mounts.
- Experience with Akamai CDN architecture and caching techniques.
- Created and wrote shell scripts (Bash), Ruby, Python and Powershell for automating tasks.
- Used bug tracking like Service Now, and Jira for changes in change management and for tracking defects.
- Experience in deploying Java projects using Maven/Ant and Jenkins.
- Good understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management ( SCM ) in Agile , scrum , and Waterfall methodologies.
- Managed environments like DEV, QA and PROD for various releases and designed instance strategies.
- Building post install scripts using Power Shell scripting, Shell scripting in Windows and Linux servers.
- Good interaction with developers, managers, and team members to coordinate job tasks and a strong commitment to work.
- Good Interpersonal Skills quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies. Having Teamworking attitude, takes initiatives in solving problems and providing best solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills, and a hard-working team player with good problem-solving skills.
Cloud Technologies: GCP ( compute engine, GCR, GKE, Cloud Pub/Sub, cloud load balancing, Firebase Crashlytics, cloud storage, cloud SQL, stack driver monitoring and cloud deployment manager) AWS (EC-2, ELB, VPC, ECS, EKS, ElastiCache, RDS, S3, Cloud Formation, VPC, Cloud Front, Cloud Trail, Cloud Watch).
Web/Application Servers: Oracle Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Nginx, Apache HTTP.
Scripting Languages: Unix Shell scripting, Python, Perl scripting
Operating Systems: LINUX(RHEL), UNIX, Centos, Ubuntu, Windows Server
Database: Oracle 10g/9i, SQL Server, MySQL, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MangoDB, DynamoDB
Networking: TCP/IP, NIS, LDAP, NFS, DNS, DHCP, Cisco Routers/Switches, WAN, SMTP, LAN, FTP/TFTP, Sendmail, IPSec.
Data Storage: Storage Area Network (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS)Direct Attached Storage (DAS), RAID
Build & Release Engineering /DevOps: Jenkins, AirWatch, SCCM, Nexus, Docker, Chef, puppet, ANT, Maven, Atlassian-Jira, Bamboo, Git, TFS, Ansible, Splunk, AppDynamic, Artifactory.
- Worked and Represented as a DevOps Lead for Self-CheckOut and Point of Commerce and Point of Sales application Products.
- Developed and implemented Software Release Management strategies for various applications per the agile process.
- Worked on google cloud platform (GCP) services like compute engine, cloud load balancing, cloud storage, cloud SQL, stack driver monitoring and cloud deployment manager.
- Setup GCP Firewall rules to allow or deny traffic to and from the VM's instances based on specified configuration and used GCP cloud CDN (content delivery network) to deliver content from GCP cache locations for drastically improving user experience and latency.
- Worked on creating projects, VPC's, Subnetwork's, GKE Clusters for LLE to Prod environments using Terraform.
- Worked on Automating complete CICD Process all the way from developer creating the pull request to deploying the application in HLE and running the Perf automation test cases.
- Provide the permissions and required access to all the pub/sub topics and sinks to push/write the data to Stackdriver and setup Alerting and monitoring using Stackdriver in GCP.
- Worked on setting up workflows through Apache Airflow, for handling the scheduled jobs which controls large data transformations.
- Virtualized the servers using the Docker for the test environments and dev-environments needs. And configuration automation using Docker containers.
- Experience in using tools like Docker Compose, Kubernetes, for Orchestrating and deploying the services related to the Containers and with container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker hub.
- Worked on deploying, scaling and killing an application on a Docker Container for Mesos framework.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, and pushing the images.
- Deployed highly scalable and fault-tolerant services within public and private cloud infrastructure (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and VMware).
- Developed Kubernetes manifests, helm charts for deployment of microservices into k8s clusters.
- Experienced in working with working with Ansible and SCCM to deploy the Spring Boot Microservices, .Net application and its dependencies to 1200 Stores (2400 Servers).
- Experienced in automating the server rebuild process, importing and configuring the certificates in IIS and Java KeyStore with SCCM and PowerShell.
- Experienced in working with working with Ansible to deploy the Spring Boot Microservices and its dependencies to 1200 Store Servers and setting up the Splunk dashboard to monitor the deployment process.
- Worked on writing ansible playbooks from scratch using YAML, and deployed microservices, Cavisson Monitoring tool and executed Ad-Hoc MySQL queries and Managed Jetty servers.
- Worked on automation of AWS infrastructure through terraform and Jenkins - software and services configuration by using ansible playbooks.
- Experienced working on and configuring HA Proxy, Tomcat, Nginx for reverse proxy, setting up SSL and Load Balancing.
- Worked on setting up high availability of our applications, hosted them across multiple data centers and used HA Proxy as our LTM.
- Worked on integrating the application deployment process with HashiCorp vault integration and to avoid using clear text passcode and securing the application.
- Worked on various mobile platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows and have good knowledge in troubleshooting OS level and Network level issues.
- Create, manage and maintain global CDN, DNS and traffic management solutions on the Akamai network and configured Akamai web caching for clients accessing our application.
- Caching, load distribution, clustering, CDN using open source and commercial technologies, such as Akamai.
- Worked on deploying client apps, certificates and client profiles using AirWatch deployment tool.
- Experienced in automating CICD process for Mobile Client Apps over Jenkins using AirWatch APIs and PowerShell Scripting.
- Involved in editing the existing Ant/Maven files in case of errors changes in the project requirements.
- Managed Maven project dependencies by creating parent-child relationships between Projects for complex structured Java application Maven builds.
- Designed and implemented for fully automated server build management, monitoring and deployment by using Ansible setup and maintenance of automated Corp environment using Ansible playbooks within AWS environment.
- Worked on automating the MySQL and SQLite DB deployment using FlyWay tool and automated the deployment process using Ansible.
- Used Jira and ServiceNow as Defect Tracking Tools and directed the Release Management Calls to synchronize with the Developers, QA, Product, DBA and Infra teams for successful Release.
- Implemented workflow actions to drive troubleshooting across multiple event types in Splunk.
- Installed, Configured, Managed Monitoring Tools such as Splunk, Cavisson for Resource Monitoring, Network Monitoring, Log Trace Monitoring and various other KPI.
- Developed PowerShell, shell scripts for automation of the build and release process, developed Custom Scripts to monitor application and system health across all LLE environments and written self-healing scripts.
- Jenkins is used as a continuous integration tool for automation of daily process.
- Created Disaster Recovery documents, CM Plans, Deployment and Validation Plans for Applications. Experienced in trouble shooting, configuring, and deploying enterprise applications in WebLogic and Tomcat as well.
Environment: Java, TFS, Git, Ansible, AWS, Puppet, Docker, Jenkins, ANT, Maven, Artifactory, Terraform, IBM UrbanCode, Jira, Splunk, Nagios, JBoss, Vagrant, VMware, Perl, Shell, Bash Scripts, Python Scripting.
- Automate infrastructure in AWS using Ansible to completely provision and manage AWS EC2 instances, volumes, DNS, and S3.
- Created terraform scripts to totally automate AWS services which includes web servers, ELB and cron the job to create the snapshots of the volumes with the AWS API for EC2 Instances storage.
- Used terraform in Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) to automatically setup and modify settings by interfacing with control layer.
- Migrating existing Java application and .NET application to AWS using Simple Queue Service (SQS)to decouple
- Created alarms in Cloud Watch for monitoring the server's performance, CPU Utilization, disk usage, also worked on maintaining user accounts IAM, RDS, and Route53 services.
- Built and deployed War and Ear files onto web and middleware servers using automated build tools.
- Built and Deployed .NET, Java/J2EE to a web application server in an Agile continuous integration environment and automated the whole process.
- Converting the ANT Build projects to Maven Build projects.
- Created continuous integration system using TFS, ANT, Gradle, Jenkins, Ansible full automation.
- Integrated Build Process through Jenkins to various SCM tools like GitHub, TFS.
- Familiar with GitHub admin tasks like creating users, providing access to them and maintained source repositories. Managed Maven project.
- Implemented rapid-provisioning and life-cycle management for Ubuntu Linux using Amazon EC2, Ansible, and custom Bash scripts.
- Managed the Maven Repository using Artifactory tool and used the same to share the snapshots and releases of internal projects.
- Researched and implemented code coverage and unit test plug-ins like FindBugs, Checkstyle and PMD with Maven/Hudson.
- Used Jira as a Change Management/ Work Management/ SCRUM Agile Tool.
- Experience in network administration, deploying and troubleshooting of DNS, LDAP, NIS, NFS and DHCP. Created Selenium based scripts using Nunit.
- Configuration of domain logs into Splunk and setup of alerts based on different errors.
- Monitoring apps servers using ELK - Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana for debug and logging.
- Monitor server and network for performance and intrusion using customized Bash, Ruby and Python scripts.
- Integrated Jenkins with various DevOps tools such as Artifactory, Sonarqube, Puppet, CheckMarx, Jacoco etc.
- Developed Networking policies for Docker Containers. Worked on Open source development tools like Docker Containers, Mesos, Kubernetes.
- Deployed various databases and applications using Kubernetes cluster management.
- To achieve Continuous Delivery goal on high scalable environment, used Docker coupled with load-balancing tool Nginx.
- Worked on creating MS Build, ANT scripts to build and deploy .NET, Java/J2EE, Oracle ADF and Oracle SOA based enterprise applications to ISS and WebLogic Application Servers.
- Created automation and deployment templates for RDBMS such as Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2 and NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB, MangoDB and PostgreSQL.
- Provide responsive off-hours support in a 24/7 environment and ensure maximum availability of all servers and applications.
Environment: GitHub, TFS, Jenkins, ANT, Maven, MS Build, Docker, Artifactory, Maven, Chef, Jira, WebLogic, ELK, Splunk, Selenium, SonarQube, Nunit, AWS, Python, Perl, Ruby Scripting, .NET, Java, MySQL, NoSQL, VMWare.
- Defined and Implemented CM and Release Management Processes, Policies, and Procedures.
- Created Pillar & Grains for automation of the application with Infrastructure Management tool Salt Stack Server.
- Coordinate/assist developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, merging conventions using Git source control.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with MS Build to schedule the builds.
- Continuous Delivery is being enabled through Deployment into several environments of Test, QA, Stress, and Production using Jenkins.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, ELB (Elastic Load Balancer), Auto scaling groups and CloudFormation.
- Worked with automation testing tools like Selenium for .NET Applications. Worked on various activities deployment of all the modules as part of Integration Team.
- Development of Chef Cookbooks to manage systems configuration.
- Supported AWS Cloud instance’s and familiar with Amazon Cloud command line management.
- Hands on experience in automating builds and deployment process using Shell scripting.
- Automate Application Delivery using Chef, Puppet and UrbanCode Deploy tool suite.
- Worked on integrating Unit Tests and Code Quality Analysis Tools like JUnit, SonarQube
- Experience in working with Selenium IDE and Selenium Web Driver using testing.
- Managed and monitored the server and network infrastructure using Nagios.
- Automated Nagios alerts and email notifications using Ruby and python script and executed them through Chef.
- Work with development/testing, deployment, systems/infrastructure, and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems.
- Provided end-user training for all GitHub users to effectively use the tool.
- Responsible for automated Scheduled Builds/Emergency Builds and Release using MS Build scripts for Enterprise application (.NET).
- Worked on User administration setup, maintaining account, monitor system performance using Nagios and AppDynamic. Implemented a Nagios monitoring system to notify of system issues.
- Worked on configuring a local Docker hub for storing Docker images internally using the Docker registry.
- Automate the builds and deployment of .NET projects using MS Build and Jenkins.
- Implement, maintain, and support reliable, timely and reproducible builds for project teams.
- Created and maintained user accounts, roles on MySQL, production, and staging servers.
- Managed the repositories using Artifactory.
- Interact with developers and Enterprise Configuration Management Team for changes to best practices and tools to eliminate non-efficient practices and bottlenecks.
Environment: Git, ANT, Jenkins, MS Build, Chef, Salt Stack, Artifactory, Selenium, Nagios, AppDynamic, Ruby, Python, Shell Scripts, Salt Stack, .NET, MySQL.