- A skillful professional with around 11+ years of IT experience, 2+ years of Kubernetes Administrator, 3+ years of DevOps Engineer. Strongly developed skills in diagnosing and resolving technical issues in a 24x7 production environment. Proven ability to troubleshooting and solve problems coupled with customer eccentric skills in resolving Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD etc. and also, self motivated in learning new skills. I’m an effective collaborator and I enjoy working in high performance, fast paced environments.
- Redhat/Centos 7.x/6.x
- Puppet/Salt Stack
- Configured container orchestration systems with Kubernetes for different environments and managed deployments. Also created configMaps, secrets, services and deployed application containers as pods.
- Worked on migrating applications from physical servers to Kubernetes cluster and implementing Loadbalancer on Kubernetes for its instances.
- Experience in container management using Docker by writing Dockerfiles and set up the automated build in repository (like artifacts etc).
- Created Docker images by Docker file, Docker container snapshots, removing images and manage docker volumes.
- Experienced with CI/CD methodologies with Jenkins build tools for deployments. Created/managed Jenkin Jobs using Jenkins Job builder.
- Created Jenkins Pipelines from scratch and wrote Jenkins file using Groovy Script.
- Experience in configuration and management of Citrix Netscaler load balancers and in Ngnix, Haproxy.
- Experience in creating puppet modules and manifest files from scratch and modifying existing puppet manifests and automated manual installation processes using puppet.
- Experience in working with various Puppet/Ruby features including Resource management (Package, Service, File), User.
- Experience in branching, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like Subversion SVN, Git.
- Wrote custom scripts in Perl /Python for simplify administration and automation process, monitoring and validating servers/applications.
- Experience in working with high availability, high performance, multi - data center systems and hybrid cloud environments.
- Participated in requirement gathering phase, design phase and architecture phase.
- Participated in planning, estimation, daily scrum and retrospective meetings.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
- Experienced in administrating VM infrastructure with Virtual Center management server and provisioned VM guests on VMware vSphere 5.5.
- Experience in installation of ESXi 5.0 Hosts, vCenter Server, vCenter update manager and administering VM's across Datacenters.
- Experience with installing and configuring Apache/ Oracle/ Sybase.
- Experience in Supporting in OS level logging and monitoring activities using BeyondTrust PowerBroker tool.
- Experience in system administration including creation, modification and deletion of UNIX OS level user and systems accounts.
- Performed OS level user password and access support.
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
- Installed and configured Logical Domains (LDOMs), ZFS and Zones in Solaris environment.
- Installed and upgraded kernel modules and OS patches on Sun Solaris and Redhat Linux.
- Experience on troubleshooting Boot Loaders like GRUB, LILO on Linux servers.
- Was responsible for monitoring production systems and responding to issues with corrective action in 24/7 environment.