Technology Professional with 8+ years of industry experience as ITO Service delivery Consultant in Enterprise Service Management in handling System monitoring and tools scheduling. Proficient in integrating Omi policies onto the agent node groups and agent tools deployment on HP - UX, Linux and windows nodes.
- Experience in Implementation and support of HP Open view Operation Manager.
- Experience in ITIL Change, Incident and Problem processes.
- Extensive knowledge of HP Open view performance agent (OVPA) tool.
- Experience with application performance monitoring tools HP BSM and SiteScope.
- Good knowledge of HP Open view performance Manager (OVPM).
- Experience developing virtual desktop solutions using VMware technologies vSphere.
- Good knowledge on Windows, Linux, Sun OS, AIX and HP UX platforms.
- Experience administering and supporting VMware ESX/ESXi infrastructure.
- Experience providing technical resolution to advanced incident and problem events related to the VMware infrastructure.
- Experience in Operational support for Centene Citrix Server environment and associated applications such as XenApp, XenDesktop.
- Experience in IT infrastructure design and lead server implementations.
- DNS knowledge - A records vs CNAME to service records. DNS forwarders and DNS Suffixes. Experience in configuring DNS and managing CDNs.
- Responsible for maintenance of the operating systems on all Citrix servers, monitoring system usage and performance, patching, file-system management, process automation, server installation/configuration, third-party application support including installations and configurations, and being the highest escalation resource for end-user support.
- Experience in ITIL problem management methods, procedures and incident processes that they are used for efficient and prompt analysis of all problems.
- Coordinated, tested, and implemented all enhancements or new releases of Citrix technology, Operating Systems, and business critical software.
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM administration including Windows and Office security updates and application package creation and deployments.
- Experience managing Active Directory including all account provisioning, termination, Files and folders permissions.
- Experience with SQL Administration.
- Experience in PowerShell scripting.
- Experience in Windows Patch Management, SCCM.
- Experience in HP Server, Automation, HP Client Automation
- Network, Switches, Implementation
- Application performance monitoring tools- HP BSM, Sitescope, OVPA, OVPM
- Experience with deploying HP Nonstop applications on operating systems environment.
- Performed installations in software manager platforms.
- Supporting HP NonStop Servers with HP Insight Remote Support.
- Experience in configuring NonStop software management security by installing files on target systems.
- Experience in installing Software Configuration Manager from HP Tandem advanced command language.
HP Monitoring Tools: SCOM, HP BSM, SiteScope, HP- OVO, HP-OVPA, HPSA.
Application servers: JBoss, Apache Tomcat
Tools: Windows Terminal Server, VMWare and Citrix applications, Patch Manager Server.
PL/Scripting: C, C++,JAVA, PowerShell, Perl, VBScript.
Web Technologies: HTML, PHP
Operating System: UNIX, LINUX, Windows.
Tools: HP OVO,HP OVPA, HPOM
Database - SQL
- Installed OVO agents on different platforms (Windows and UNIX) and added nodes to Monitoring. (Windows and UNIX)
- Configured OVO agents as per customer requirement and investigated OVO process, when failed to run.
- Performed application gap analysis and benchmarking before conducting the installation and configuration of HPOM.
- Planned and performed the upgrade of HP Network Node Manager NNM 7.53 to NNMi 9.22 migration which included a total redesign of the tool.
- Added nodes to HP reporter, SQL Database and assigned nodes to respective group.
- Developed test versions of policies to production systems.
- Manually deployed s to the HP Operations Management Server.
- Migrated OMU 8 nodes to OML 9 platform.
- Implemented Operations Manager proxies for communication through firewalls.
- Maintained OVPA process and OVPA services on the nodes.
- Performed DSI rollout and health check for OVPA.
System Center Operations Manager and Orchestrator Senior
Tools: SCCM 2007, SCCM 2012
- Upgraded Operations Manager 2007 to SCOM 2012 with little customer downtime increasing user experience, application performance and ability to monitor additional resources by 20%.
- Created custom user’s dashboards for user’s access to critical alert information and SLA in one single view.
- Worked with members of the Exchange, SCCM, SharePoint, Citrix and IIS teams and other IT organizations to implement and support numerous internal application monitoring to identify system availability, performance and configuration issues.
- Implemented Orchestrator runbooks to automate SCOM maintenance mode functions during monthly Microsoft patching. Effectively reducing alert notification to our clients.
- Improved team process by documenting SCOM 2012 and Orchestrator installation procedures as well as other infrastructure solutions, policies and operating procedures.
- Utilized Wireshark to identify issues accessing SNMP Traps via network devices
- Installed and configured SCOM application, monthly SCOM quarterly updates and monthly management pack updates.
- Created custom management packs to monitor non-native Microsoft application in SCOM to reduce outages.
- Integrated HP Insight Manager with SCOM for HP enterprise monitoring.
- Implemented alert remediation procedures for IT Operations and support groups.
- Worked on automating processes through VBScript and PowerShell scripting.
- Integrated unmanaged servers into the Server Automation (SA) managed environment.
- Automated installation of operating systems onto servers.
- Managed the values in configuration files on servers using the application configuration feature.
- Ensured servers and applications are compliant with defined best practices using Audit and Remediation
- Deployed complex client applications using Application Management Profiles.
- Parameterized configuration control data for targeted products.
- Modelled prerequisite constraints that qualify system’s ability to deploy products.
- Used web services to set policy that interacts with directory service and Configuration Server.