- IT Support / Systems Administrator: Responsible for full range of support and services for a variety of networks, servers, and endpoint devices. Proactively maintained end - users along with back-end devices. Specialty includes Hands-On Active-Directory Admin, Exchange-Admin, PowerShell, SCCM Admin, O365 Admin, G-Suite Admin, VMWare/Hyperware, AWS, IT Audits, Assessments, Risk Assessment, Cyber Security, Recommendations, Proposals, Mentoring, Training, Educating and developing knowledgebase, Expert in Vendor and Project Management.
- Worked with Innovative concepts, using pragmatic and flexible approaches to solve a complex issues of IT operations, Project Management and End-User PC problems. Applied my varied background experience on Applications, Hardware, and Networking Support. Part of highly qualified Management Professional, where my position stood increasing productivity while achieving new goals.
- Highly motivated, organized, detail oriented, able to juggle multiple priorities, taking the initiative and working in a team environment. Has strong work ethic as well as Management Skill, who consistently met or exceeded Management expectations.
- Provided support to Helpdesk (Tier-II, and III,), Desktop Support and Network Infrastructure Teams, who is responsible for Internal and External End-Users.
- Provided Support for Critical applications, network infrastructure components, and servers including after-hour on-call Support coverage as necessary. The network support and troubleshooting is not limited to the network attached equipment such as Router, Bridges and Firewall Devices.
- Clear Understanding of emerging technologies including SAN/NAS, VMware Server technologies.
- Expert in Imaging applications, System Back-up, Disaster Recovery, Remote Access, System Security, Fire-Wall and Anti-Virus Programs, along with Server Up-Grades and Patch and Patch Deployments.
- Proven ability to Supervise Internal and External customers at various levels of the organization.
- Track and escalate all deployment issues, functional and technical, to assure timely resolution by appropriate resources. Created and published best practices toolkit based on field results and developed KX-Base.
- Provided direct supervision to assigned staff, evaluate work performance; identify training requirements.
- Administered required policies and rules to effectively manage the assigned work group.
- Have very strong software configuration skills with great customer skill, ability to multi-tasking with parallel project work Active Directory Migration, Exchange / Windows-7 migration. Server upgrade via SCCM.
- Ensured services are provided to customer with superior professionalism, technical accuracy and confirms to company policy. Capable of Multi-Tasking, work under pressure in minimum supervision.
- Worked with Various industries such as Retail industry ( NuTropics, Walmart), Hospitality Industry (Marriott) Financial Institutions (State Street, Fidelity, Putnam, Sun Life.), Data Center ( HMDC, Boston Data Center, Hosted Solutions, Quattro wireless) Bio-Tech Companies( Biogen, Genzyme, Fresenius Medical Care, Alnylam, Genetics Institute) Health Care ( Beth Israel), Dovetail Health, Lowell General Hospital). Obtained relevant certifications, for each industry I have worked.
- ITIL Infrastructure Improvement ChangeManagement
- Off-Shoring and Out-Sourcing Data-Center Consolidation Vendor Management
- Business Intelligence Business Continuity Capacity Planning
- Revenue Growth Telecom Management IT Audits
New Relic Insight
G - Android
MS - Outlook
MAC OS-X, iOS-6
MS-Office / 365
Android - Linux
Citrix, Cisco VPN
BlackBerry - Unix
Nagios / Solar Wind
KACE-1000 - AWS
Apple - iCloud
Agile / Jira / Trello
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. Systems Administrator / IT-Support
- Day to-day work involves NOC Management, Alarm monitoring, Ticket Management, Routine maintenance.
- Network Monitoring, and Performance systems includes: Setup and upgrades, System Expansions & Microsoft Volume Licensing, New device management, Vendor Support Management, End-User Profile creation and maintenance using Active Directory, Backup Management and routine maintenance.
- Application/OS upgrade/patch pushes SCCM, and Dell Kace1000. Remote access work using SCCM.
- Admin role area include: Cloud Computing, VMWare/VSphere, Hyper V, SharePoint, SFTP
- Worked on MS Office 365 Tenant Management, ADFS & DirSync Support, Domain Management & DNS settings
- End-User account creation, Terminations, GPO, Add, Moves & Changes on AD, Creation of Mailboxes & Security Groups on Exchange Server, SSL, Certificates and License, Vendor Management, Asset management.
- McAfee Anti-Virus Management using policy ePolicy Orchestrator 5.0 and Virus Scan Enterprise 8.8.
- Managed and Maintained McAfee IDS/IPS, and DLP
- Performing Weekends Symantec Back-up Exec 2010-R3 Management
- Monitoring Server Health Using Nagios/LAN Sweeper and Legacy Server-Batch work-Flow and Back-up using Symantec Backup Exec and Veeam.
- Ticket metrics using ServiceNow and Knowledgebase development using MS-SharePoint.
- Maintained RAS Server including Juniper, Cisco-VPN, Citrix applications
- Weekly Report/Metrics respect to Ticketing System including but not limited to SLA / SLM and KPI.
- Server Management (Win-2003, 2008-R2, 2010-R3, and Win 2012).
- Web Filter and Fire Wall.
- Mitel Communication Center including Audio and Video Configurations
Confidential, Lexington, MA
- Supervised Desktop Support Infrastructure, Network Support Infrastructure, and 3rd Party Vendor such as Lexmark and HP Printers. Organizing, Managing, and control activities of the IT Help Desk staff ensuring the timely process through which problems are identified, prioritized, and resolved.
- As a Lead, worked with members of the Help Desk Senior Staff, Managers, and directly reported to IT-Manager and Director.
- Involved in O365 project from start to finish with the help of 3rd party vendor, became O365 Admin.
- In-Charge of leading Helpdesk staff, Desktop Support group, and Network group. Weekend and Holidays supervised other groups such as User Security administration, Business and Clinical team.
- Managed and tracked Help Desk calls ensuring accuracy and timeliness of information and associated escalation of problem reports. Developed Weekly reports/Metrics on Remedy, Reflection and RT.
- Participated in Projects as and when requested by Management such as: Soarian Financials, Chairside Slowness, and WiFi / Wireless conflicts and Virus-Issues related Projects. Involved in product evaluation such as Coradiant, Cardinal, and Nagios. (Ntwk Monitoring and Mgmt Application Tool).
- Day-to-Day work involves, working on Remedy Ticketing System, Extensive use of Remote application such as PCAnywhere, Dameware Clients (Doctor’s/Physician and Nurses) to resolving complicated desktop and network issues in a timely fashion.
- Systems upgrade, patching, and software deployment and administration using SCCM
- Establish and maintain escalation procedures and communicate with management as needed. Analyze patterns of problems and initiate corrective action to eliminate the cause.
- Developed and Implemented new process and policy’s after IT Director approval, Provided many recommendations to management as a when necessary.
- Provided back-up coverage for staff on vacation, or on sick leave. Provided Coverage 24/7 working on Saturday, Sunday and on On-Call including company holidays.
- Conducted Bi-Weekly Desktop and Network group Meetings.
- Troubleshoot LAN/WAN, Network outage, All System Down, using Net Tools such as: Stop-Light, Netcom, NetApp and Solar- Winds.
- Familiarity in Company software day to-day operations. Involved in QA/QC tasks.
- Travelled as and when required by Management, including local FMC Clinic and Tennessee Nashville.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. IT Analyst
- As a Senior IT Staff, I was responsible for supervising University IT Staff of eighteen, providing guidance and promoting rules and policies set forth by our Senior Management.
- Daily work involves providing advanced technical expertise to University end users such as Faculty, Staff, Fellow’s, Visiting Scholars, Affiliates and University Students using RT Ticketing Systems. Supported multiple Harvard University departments.
- Performed Systems Administration task for core IT services as appropriate and required - including user accounts, file/print, backup/restore, virtualization, storage, e-mail.
- Participated in development of University-IT services and advised faculty and staff on the computing issues related to research, teaching, and administration.
- Involved in Multiple Projects simultaneously teaming up with IT Manager
- Involved in Web Development for University, and developed Knowledge-Base for application such as EList, Thunderbird, Meeting Maker and Lotus Notes.
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2008R2 and including Active Directory, Group Policies, File and Print Sharing, and WSUS. Roll-Out new MS products and configured auto updates for all the end-users.
- Heavily involved in OS, Server Migrations, Imaging process using Ghost, SCCM and other third party applications. Involved in File Server, Print Server, Server virtualizations.
- Involved in
- Responsible for ensuring IT purchases are in accordance with established purchasing procedures, Maintained dept Hardware, Software Inventory and Vendor Management.
- Responsible for: working with email conversion tools; pre-migration data collection; troubleshooting hardware and software problems for end users in a networked environment, and communicating and escalated the issues.
- Exposed to day-today operations of computer hardware, software, operating systems, as well as Novell Network Issues.
- Familiar with recent computing technology including virtualized machines, Blackberry/Smartphone’s, Windows tables and Mac Book as well.
Confidential, Medford /Somerville, MA
IT / Supervisor
- Part of IT Central Administration, supporting Boston, Graften, Somerville and Medford Campus
- Responsible for overseeing all projects related to the maintenance and development of technical infrastructure and systems. Updated the current status of on-going work to my supervisors.
- Evaluated and summarized weekly activity reports for management, identifying successful implementation and optimization activities, and any problems or issues and any follow-up action required.
- Involved in-depth software testing (QA-work) such as Meeting Maker, WebMail, Spam Filters Hardware Inventory, Anti-Virus, and Wireless / handheld units,
- Remedy ticket tracking, RT Ticket Tracking, Created Database, developed PPT slides for Staff meetings.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, application and hardware installation, computer builds, Landesk support, password resets, and Cardinal/Pelican support and Registrations
- Developed IT support documents, Flow-Charts, and Maintaining and Updating existing IT documents
- Responsible for Systems Admin / Web-Accounts such as Trumpeter Admin, Alias Table Support, Emerald Account Support. Took-Over complete administration of ELIST account.
- Server Monitor using Nagios - Highly customized monitoring, management tools for fault resolution are tightly integrated with our Help Desk and NOC to ensure rapid problem identification, tracking and resolution
- Network incident support in our 24/7 Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Network - Centralized management, monitoring and on-site engineering services for all network and related assets
- Monitored performance of Wide Area Network and supporting hardware, including routers, switches and circuits. Installed Client requested software on their servers and configured the Fire-Walls
- Confer with clients regarding operating problems, perform routine troubleshooting and identifies alternative courses of action. Work closely with the Managers and IT staff on team projects.
- Customer Focused at all times. Must be aware of how to prioritize outstanding issues that directly affect a client’s ability to run their business.
- Fulfills departmental requirements in terms of providing work coverage and administrative notification during periods of personnel absence.
- Manages and monitors servers (file, print, domain, and RAS) within Network infrastructure.
- Participate in the development of policies and procedures, manage compliance and ensure cross training of responsibilities.