- 7+ years of experience in Information Technology working on Devops, Software Configuration Management, Change Management, Build Management, Deploying and Releasing the Code to multiple Environments.
- Strong expertise on Devops concepts like Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous delivery (CD) and Infrastructure as Code, Cloud Computing etc.
- Strong knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), in depth knowledge about Agile, Waterfall, Scrum methodologies and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Implemented and provisioned AWS services. Hands on experience with services like EC2, S3, ELB, Route53, DynamoDB and monitoring services like CloudWatch etc.
- Experience in configuring and deploying Azure Automation scripts for applications utilizing the Azure stack including compute, blobs, ADF, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Cloud services and ARM and utilities focusing on Automation
- Supported multiple projects in DevOps based project implementation through Infrastructure Automation, Configuration Management, and Deployment Management and Test orchestration.
- Administrated, deployed and support for multiple frameworks (.Net, Java, Python) and data systems (ETL, INFA, SQL, No SQL) across windows, Unix and cloud servers.
- Experience in using source control tools such as Git, TFS and BitBucket. Involved in activities resolving branching and merging conflicts and Providing users and groups and users with specific access.
- Extensive working knowledge on automation for deployment/ configuration of different Application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss; Web Servers like and Apache, Tomcat, IIS and Web Containers like Docker etc.
- Installed Team Foundation Server 2012 and Upgraded TFS 2008 to TFS 2013 .
- Supported different versions of Visual Studio VS 2010/2012 /2014/2018
- Configured and administered Monitoring tools like Splunk, AlertBot, Grafana, and CloudWatch.
- Extensive experience in writing various automation scripts to automate manual tasks, deploy applications, application build scripts/versioning etc. using many popular open source libraries with different languages like Shell, Ruby and Python based scripting.
- Work on development, testing and deployment of scripts onto number of slave machines and incorporated test cases into those scripts.
- In the process of achieving Continuous Integration, I have experience in working with tools like Jenkins, Continua CI and TeamCity.
- Implemented Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins, GitHub and GCP AMIs. our CI server, automatically attempts to build a new Docker container from GitHub branch When a GitHub branch gets started.
- Developed Ansible scripts for an automated server provisioning and Docker images for reducing the time between provisioning and deployment.
- Implemented Routing Protocols like FTP, SFTP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS and Direct connect.
- Extensively worked on monitoring servers using Splunk, NewRelic , Nagios , Cloud watch and ELK Stack.
- Configured dashboards in Elastic, Logstash & Kibana (ELK). Used ELK to setup real time logging and analytics for Continuous delivery pipelines & applications.
- Used Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, and manage Docker containers with multiple namespace versions.
- Experienced in using Kubernetes for container orchestration that runs Docker containerized applications in a cluster of EC2 instances in Linux Env. Configured their Kubernetes cluster and supported it running on the top of the CoreOS.
- Excellent problem - solving skills and capability of breaking down complex situations to discover and resolve root causes that apply to both technical and process issues. Highly motivated, organized, flexible, team player with ability to work individually.
- Used multiple bug tacking software like Bugzilla, JIRA, and Kanban. Used those tools in finding, recording, reporting, managing and tracking of bugs.
- Good understanding of concepts in database designing, Object Oriented Programming concepts, RDBMS concepts and MVC frameworks.
Scripting Languages: PowerShell, Python and Ruby.
Configuration Management: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
Source control tools: Git, TFS, Bit Bucket
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Azure
Build tools: Ant, Maven, FinalBuilder
Continuous Integration tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Continua CI
Repository management: Nexus, Artifactory
Monitoring tools: DATADOG, Prometheus, Grafana
Bug reporting tools: Jira, Bugzilla
Traffic Manager: BigIP-F5
Packaging tools: RPM, Zip, Yum, pip, gem
Operating Systems: Windows and Linux (RHEL/Centos/Ubuntu)
Containerization tools: Docker, Kubernetes
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Implemented domain name service (DNS) through Route 53 to have highly available and scalable application
- Experience working with S3, DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway, IAM, CloudFormation, and other core AWS technologies
- Orchestration experience with tools and services like AWS CloudFormation or custom build orchestration tools leveraging SDKs or directly interacting with APIs
- Created and maintained Hosted Zones and added subdomains as new A-Record Sets using Route 53
- Configured and Maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and staging websites using Alert bot
- Experience in installing and configuring enterprise integration tools like message brokers, API gateways, databases and any automation tools
- Hands on experience with setting up load balanced applications using BIGIP-F5
- Mastered in Replacing Expiring s, hosting new websites, troubleshooting the issues related to s and website security using BIGIP-F5
- Created several types of Signing Request (CSR) , including Standard CSR, CSR with Subject Alternative Name ( SAN ), Wild Card Cert. using IIS and MMC for Cert vendors as well as clients
- Installed all the new s and exported them to Central Cert Store which is linked to BigIP-F5
- Expertise with various BitBucket activities like migrating TFS Git Repositories to BitBucket, adding developers to projects and Permission Management
- Migrated ColdFusion applications from CF2012 to CF2018, added sites to ColdFusion Instance, installed CF on windows serves
- Customized TFSBuild.proj build file for various projects.
- Installed and used TFS sidekicks Label, workspace...sidekicks
- Performed and deployed Builds for various environments like QA, Integration, UAT and Productions
- Added Central Cert store to IIS manager on new servers
- Extensively used TFS Command line and Powershell for automation.
- Administrator for TeamCity, used TeamCity as a Nuget package manager, updated Team city to 2019.2
- Automated and implemented CI/CD from Team City using Psake a Power Shell framework and Database Scripts were executed using Round House
- Used Tenable Scan for vulnerability scanning, Report compliance risk levels, identify non-compliance issues, security vulnerabilities, and manage remediation activities
- Classify and prioritize the risk of all vulnerabilities taking into consideration mitigating factors and impacts of internal and external threats
- Generalized and Documented day to day activities in confluence wiki page to help people with Knowledge Transfer
Environment: AWS Route 53, IIS, ColdFusion, CI/CD, TeamCity, Psake, BIGIP-F5, Visual Studio, Bit Bucket, Nuget, TFS, Tenable Scan, Linux, GitHub, Power shell, Alert bot, Round House
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Creating the work streams in RTC source control for development teams and maintaining the source control system
- Automation of build and deployments for program integrated testing
- Leveraged AWS cloud services such as EC2, auto-scaling and VPC to build secured, highly scalable and flexible systems to balance load
- Setup and built AWS infrastructure various resources like VPC EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling , and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates
- Hands on experience on orchestration and cluster containers to address load balancing, scaling, failover and scheduling using Docker
- Deployed a SOAP generating message simulator from customer environment to Next Edge Environment (NGINX)
- Worked on Docker container snapshots, attaching to a running container removing, image managing, directory structures
- Used Ansible to configure and manage infrastructure , created Playbooks to automate the configuration setups, Established Ansible Best practices approaches to system deployment with tools with Vagrant and managing Ansible - Playbooks as a unit of software deployment and independently version controlled
- Expert in creating modular roles for Ansible modules which can be reusable to automate the deployment without errors
- Maintained Internal and external Hosted zones (DNS) for all the applications.
- Have experience working Cassandra on dockers containers and Cassandra on cloud
- WebSphere deployments for multiple workstreams in CIT environment for FASG IT
- Deploying the java SE batch using urban code deploy and executing the batch scripts
- Baselining the code from runways to CIT environment for program integrated testing
- Connected Prometheus with Graphana to properly profile our NGINX ingress’s metrics
- Creating go links and routing the traffic to different application servers
- Scheduling, executing, monitoring and troubleshooting the batch jobs in mainframe console and control M tool
- Configuring Splunk alerts, reports and dashboard for various work streams
- Validation of test data in the database using SQL developer
- Maintaining the high-volume CIT boxes, troubleshooting the application and WebSphere Server issues
- Coordinating with customers, development, QA, middleware, database and offshore teams
- Documenting the process in confluence wiki pages to train new resources in the team
Environment: AWS, Docker,WebSphere, CI/CD, Jenkins, Urban Deploy, Ansible, Maven, Gradle, SonarQube, Nexus, Linux, GitHub, Mongo DB, Python, Data Dog.
DevOps, Release Engineer
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Leading efforts in the migration of 70+ Applications
- Implemented CI/CD leveraging Jenkins pipeline with JIRA, Bitbucket/Git repositories, Junit testing, Ansible/Tower, SonarQube & Artifactory tools
- Implemented Infrastructure automation through Ansible playbooks, for auto-provisioning, code deployments, software installation and configuration updates
- Configured the jobs in Ansible tower for deployment and infrastructure upgrades
- Implemented Dev QA pipeline with Jenkins and Selenium post deployment
- Integral part of major agile transformation program, assisting supported applications to implement agile methodologies, supporting automation for code build, code analysis, automated testing and deployments
- Involved in Development of GUI’s for multiple web applications using .NET framework’s MVVM architecture
- Implemented CI/CD for mobile applications and did smoke testing up on each deployment
- Altered existing pipelines of .NET applications that started to use Angular up on rebuild.
- Involved in the migration of Angular projects from 1.X to 4.0
- Automated the blade logic deployments using shell scripting
- Single click builds and deploy using Jenkins master / Slave for all wholesale applications
- Support Build and Deploy for SIT, QA, UAT, PFDEV AND PFQA for initiative teams and Stage the files for Production Releases
- Deployment of code, Autosys, KSH/CTL/Parm, Jil files to the target environment
- Promote SQL changes to Production and Non-Production environments using HP Middleware and Automation tool
- Experience in creating, mapping, locking and unlocking INFA labels using Power Center Repository Manager
- Exported and deployed Rule Point using informatica Rule Point 6.2
- Expertise with Docker images using a Docker file , worked on container snapshots, removing Images and managing Docker volumes. Orchestration of Docker images and Containers using Kubernetes by creating master and node.
- Create container images; manage container images using Azure Container Registry or Docker Hub
- Maintained CR windows and Problem tickets for production deployments after COW hours
- Worked with Development team in improving the performance of applications and coordinating with different project managers and vendor partners for a smooth transition to Go-Live
- Mentor for global team, troubleshooting major issue to avoid release delay or application downtime
- Representing the change requests in CAB meeting for approvals and reviewing/approving the changes as change manager
- Preparing the release readiness, milestones, task list, risk analysis, road map, deployment summary and track the closure of change requests.
- Documentation of all the issues resolved and maintain a central knowledge repository Confluence for easy . Also amend the new changes with the existing documents.
Environment: TFS, Visual Studio, Windows, IIS, SSMS, Final Builder, Jenkins, Ansible, Continua CI, Informatica Power Center Repository Manager, Informatica Rule Point 6.2, TOAD for Oracle, HTML, C#, Power Shel, .NET Angular.
Build and Release Engineer
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Build and deployment of Java components to the application.
- Automation of Build and deployment using IBM Build Forge and Blade logic
- Extensive experience with Blue/green deployments to avoid the downtime
- Written Chef Cookbooks using Ruby for DB configurations to modularize and optimize product configuration, converting production support scripts to Chef Recipes and AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes .
- Creating Clear Case branches for new components and maintenance.
- Resolving build and deployment errors and delivering reliable application.
- Creating new projects in Build forge and integration of Build Forge with Blade Logic.
- Automation of Timestamp and verification mechanisms using windows batch script to verify the deployments and send e-mail communication to the team.
- Performing successful and error free deliverables on time.
- Effectively performed critical releases for the environments including SIT, LT, UAT, PROD, BSI and BDI.
- Direct interaction with the Client and received many appreciations for best performance rendered.
- Always rendered effective E-mail communications and phone calls with proper etiquettes.
- Extraction and summarization of Daily Status Reports (DSRs).
- Actively given demos and knowledge transition to the team members in other locations
- Effectively worked in the Co-location along with the development team during the critical period of the releases.
Environment: Git, Visual Studio, Windows, Apache, SSMS, Jenkins, TOAD for Oracle, HTML, JAVA, UNIX.
- Experience in building and configuring VMWare host and guest systems on Oracle VM.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving related hardware issues and the ability to resolve, change and repair hardware parts.
- Extensive experience in with the various methods of installation such as custom jumpstart, Solaris Flash archives, WAN boot live upgrade, Solaris installation zones.
- Worked in setting up SSH, SCP, SFTP and Telnet connectivity between hosts.
- Installed and configured Apache on RHEL, Integrated Apache Web Server to communicate with Web Sphere.
- Designed, Implemented, Administered and Secured Ubuntu, Centos virtual systems
- Strong experience with Disk management in both Solaris and Linux
- Swap management experience in both Solaris and Linux.
- Perform User Management in Windows Domain as well as Solaris and Linux
- Experience in volume management in Solaris using ZFS and SVM.
- Experience with Unix and Linux security management
- Role base access tools experience in Solaris and Linux . That is with SUDO & RBAC
- Experience with Process management.
- Took backups on LINUX, windows file systems using Veritas Netback up.
Environment: CentOS, Ubuntu, Shell Scripting, Bash, GitHub, Hudson, Ruby, Python, Apache Tomcat, SVN, VMWare, Nagios.