- 10 Years of professional experience in designing, development and implementation of big data, Client/Server Web and domains for Transport, Banking and Manufacturing Industrial laterals.
- Well Versed in all phases of (SDLC) System Development Life Cycle from investigation of initial requirements through analysis, design, development implementation and documentation Support.
- Big data design and development using Apache Spark with Data Bricks and Azure Data Lake.
- Experience in Developing Spark applications in Databricks for data extraction, transformation and aggregation from multiple file formats for analyzing & transforming the data to uncover insights into the customer usage patterns.
- Azure PaaS which includes Azure Functions, Service Bus, Key Vault for the development and deployment in the cloud environment.
- WebApp development using Blazor Framework with Reusable UI components using C#.
- Developing and publishing applications in Azure, AWS cloud using service bus and Azure API.
- Azure AppInsights to trace the logging and errors in the Azure Cloud Environment.
- Experienced in development custom software development experience using Python, SQL and various Microsoft Technologies like C#.NET, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC 5.0.
- Well versed in N - Tier and SOA Architecture with extensive experience in XML web services, Windows services and WCF, WebAPI RESTful Services development in ASP.NET using C#.
- Implemented data access layer using LINQ to SQL and Entity, NHibernate access the SQL server and oracle 11g.
- Good Knowledge and experience in using SOLID principles, design frameworks like MVC and design patterns like Singleton, Observer, Repository, Publisher-Subscriber models.
- Data analysis using predictive control technologies to improve the business output.
- Expertise in developing various Enterprise based Client /Server side applications (Web, RESTful Web Services, Micro services and SOA).
- Created App Services for ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI web applications deployment in Azure for scaling and security
- Experience in stored procedures, views and functions using T-SQL, PL-SQL and reporting solutions like Crystal, RDLC reports.
- Planned and Organized testing phases including Unit testing(NUnit) &Integration testing, Mocha & Chai, writing test cases, generating test scripts and reviewing test results & taking corrective actions, Bug analysis and fixes in Web-industry standards.
- Experience on working and implementing Object Oriented Programming principles.
- Experience on working with Agile process using Agilefant application and TDD for improving the code accuracy.
- Hands on experience in using GIT,TortoiseSVN and Team Foundation server for source code branching and merging.
- Working with domain specific data using Entity Framework. And NHibernate
- Worked on .NET third party tools like StructureMap, Automapper, Ninject,ComponentOne controls and Peer group.
- Extensive experience in OOAD Technology developing Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using Enterprise Architect.
Cloud Technology: Azure PaaS,AWS PaaS
Big Data Tools: Apache spark databricks, kafka
Microsoft Technologies: Microsoft .Net Framework, ASP.Net Core, MVC 5, Win Forms, WPF, WCF, ADO.Net, LINQ
Web Technologies: Web Services,WCF,WebAPI, HTML5, CSS3
Web Servers: IIS 5.0, IIS 6.0, IIS 7.0,IIS8.0
Development Tools: Visual Studio .NET 2008/2010/2013/2015 , UML
Frameworks: Microsoft .Net 4.5/ 4.0/ 3.5
Databases: SQL Server 2017/2014/2012/2008/2005 , Oracle 11g
Version Controller: TortoiseSVN,Team Foundation server
Database Tools: SQL Server Query Analyzer
MS: Office 2003/ 07/10
Operating Systems: Windows Win7/XP/2008/2012
Methodologies: Agile, OOPS, OOAD, SOA
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Azure Data Engineer
- Working on PaaS application which caters services on Azure Cloud.
- Designed and developed Azure functions for data management.
- Data transfer using Azure Synapse and Polybase.
- Responsible for building Confidential data cube using SPARK framework by writing Spark SQL queries in Scala so as to improve efficiency of data processing and reporting query response time.
- Created Pipelines in ADF using Linked Services/Datasets/Pipeline/ to Extract, Transform and load data from different sources like Azure SQL, Blob storage, Azure SQL Data warehouse, write-back tool and backwards.
- Responsible for transporting, and processing real-time stream data sourced to Azure data factory for managing data from different data sources and data transfer.
- Responsible for estimating the cluster size, monitoring and troubleshooting of the Spark databricks cluster.
- SQL Managed instances for storing relational data bases.
- Azure data lake Gen 2 for storing IOT data from GPS devices.
- Spark for streaming data and processing from different data sources to support real time analytics.
- Service fabric Micro services to support mobile application.
Environment: Azure Cosmos, Azure Synapse, Blob storage,Polybase, Scala API,Azure SQL, Azure Data lake, Apache Spark, Python,Scala,C#,Service Fabric
Confidential, Dallas TX
- Worked on SaaS application which caters services on AWS Cloud.
- Designed and developed Restful services for inventory, dealer modules.
- AWS lambda functions for data management.
- Implemented Docebo SSO system and integrated Docebo to iDMS application.
- Data conversion from Autostar product to iDMS application using services.
- SSIS packages development for reports data and inventory scheduling.
- Reports generation using Exago Reports tool for all the deals, inventory and accounts module.
- AWS S3 bucket storage and deployment of application to AWS.
- Configuration of rules engine using AWS Lambda for Restful Services.
Confidential, Dallas TX
- Working on web cloud application to cater multiple cloud products.
- Data Analysis using the database to improve the performance of the application and to present the status of the application on products consumption.
- Quote creation and template generation for the saved quotes.
- Developed document management system which includes agreements.
- Pulling high volumes of data and SSIS package development to facilitate and schedule report and account services.
- Developed Order Management and Messaging system using core ASP.NET MVC.
- Database management using Entity Framework Code First approach.
- Responsive web design using Bootstrap and Font Awesome.
- Security based identity management using Microsoft Identity and single sign on for the application.
- Designed and worked on Architecture of the new features including security and followed WCAG2.0.
- Developed website using C# and reviewing existing code and fixing the errors.
- Design of database and creating tables,stored procedures and performance tuning the database.
- Unit testing using NUnit and Moq frameworks, sprint planning and development of new features.
- Structured data with entity data model and to maintain code with efficiency and maintainability.
- Managing the sprint plan and scheduling the phases of the project.
- Angular 2 for front end pages which contains all the sections in a single page.
- Security roles and claims developed using ASP.NET Identity. writing and deploying AWS Lambda Functions using commands.
- Developed internal messaging system for communication with owners and staff.
- Created user profiles and linking the profiles with ASP.NET Identity.
- Using services for payment transactions and processing the payments using TULIP system.
- Responsive design and catered the application as mobile friendly.
- Built Angular components, UI services to consume rest services using component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Developed tabbed forms by using Angular directives.Developed applications using Angular-Bootstrap like Grids,Toolbars,Panels,Combo Box and Buttton.
Confidential, FortWorth, TX
- Workout possible improvements and suggest changes to the system that can benefit the overall product. Design, analyze and define the structure and architecture of API, URI and underlying business logic based on interactions with stakeholders and product owners and functional/UI/UX documentation.
- Azure Key Vault to secure web roles and worker roles and to deploy the application based on identity.
- Created Web APIs using ASP.NET Web API allow new web/client projects to leverage reusable data.
- Leveraged AngularJS resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Microservices for individual services support across the application.
- Validating the customer data for line of credit approvals and refinance eligibility using web services.
- Sending and reading messages using RabbitMQ across network for both the applications.
- Developing reports to deliver customer statements as per the selected dates.
- Created NHibernate mapping to load and save business object and CRUD code using the repository pattern.
- Created Azure VM and scaled the applications upon monitoring the performance
- Azure SQL database is used for maintaining application data.
- Developed workflow jobs integrated with power shell scripts,
- Deploying the Web application in Azure to support applications.
- Single sign on application for communication between entities
- Extensively developed services for customer records, line of credit processing.
- Redis cache to improve to make the applications responsive to the increasing traffic.
- Implemented TDD principles to improve the coding efficiency and to reduce the bugs.
- Communicate effectively with the scrum master, product owners and business stakeholders/end clients and fellow team members to facilitate understanding of deliverables, prioritization, and required effort.
- Worked with customer relationship team to understand and define common data and components.
- Developed power shell scripts to automate the changes in the scheduler.
- Analyze system and functional requirements to determine feasibility and developing the design documents for the new features of the application.
- Designed and Developed flexible UI, more user interactive and user-friendly rich front-end pages, reusable classes, functions using, C# for client side validation.
- Played a key role in resolving helpdesk tickets, providing on call support and resolving urgent issues in production within the accepted timeframes.
- Ajax calls using JQuery for asynchronous calls.
- Managed and built websites using Kentico Templates in CMS easily.
- BootStrap for quick development and to maintain the application flexible to make changes.
- Developed custom controls for integration with Kentico CMS that utilized it's given API structure.
- OAuth2.0 and single sign on authentication for information sharing between entities.
- Deploying the Web application in Azure to support applications as it is PCI complaint.
- Extensively developed services for Product Fetching, Payments, User maintenance using WCF components for data retrieval and manipulation.
- Performed Unit Testing using NUnit for optimizing the efficiency application.
- Conducted Peer code reviews, Mentored junior developers, and performed thorough Unit/Integration Testing of assigned modules prior to deploying into QA Environment.
- Developed complex SQL queries and stored procedures using Oracle11g for extracting, inserting and deleting the data from database.
- Worked with customer's development team to understand and define common data and components
- Responsible for reading the XPS file using XML reader and writing to excel sheet based on date and time slot selection.
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
- Developing sequence diagrams based on requirements using Enterprise Architect.
- Coding, testing and implementing the project using C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC,WCF, SQL Server, SQL Integration Services.
- Capturing Business requirements and change requests.
- Organizing the project support central and managing the project related documents and links to be accessible quickly and efficiently.
- Ensuring that all technical components are properly designed, tested and documented with primary responsibility for resolving issues.
- Design and development of multiple user interface screens for navigating and uploading recipe in XML format.
- Development is based on MVC design principles.
- The main communication definition to communicate between Tool Controller and Tool Automation using WCF contracts using MSMQ for reliable data transfer.
- Worked closely with business to define development estimates according to Agile (SCRUM) Methodology.
- LINQ for SQl transactions and used it to speed up the development of the project
- Scheduling jobs for automated handling of tasks on regular basis using SQL Agent.
- User can run the process using Tool Controller with simplified Commands from Tool Automation to PLC.
- Tool controller resides in Windows Server which controls the overall sequence.
- Multiple user interface screens for navigating various Modules and Saving the Auto-Teach information.
- Installing permissions and certificates in IIS server systems and testing using Windows Server 2012.
- Commands in XML format which are defined in requirements.
- Communication between Tool Automation layer and vision system using TCP.
- User can run the process using Tool Controller with simplified Commands from Tool Automation.
- Tool controller resides in Windows Server which controls the overall sequence.
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
- Design and development based on given requirements
- Multiple user interface screen for graphing and control of various temperature cells.
- Integrating User interface with controller using API.
- Worked with the client on project requirements and progress maintained on web application.
- TCP based communication with multiple power supplies for faster communication and response.
- Sequence of test based on the requirements.
- Python script is used to communicate with power supplies to an auto-sequence for fast pace analysis.
- Coding the requirements for enhancement to improve the speed of the sequence.
Environment: .NET Framework 4, C#,ASP.NET MVC 3.0,JQuery, TwinCATAPI.
- Coding includes multiple user interface screen for Recipe, Total Production Report, Statistical Report and daily Consumption report.
- Developed complex stored procedures and complex SQL queries using SQL Server 2005 for extracting, inserting and deleting the data from database and display on data bound controls and dropdown controls and list boxes.
- Sql based database for batch report queries to generate Crystal report for Selective Batch reports from date to date.
- Testing the SCADA for different types of Batching plant to check quality issues in software.
Environment: C#,SQL, Windows XP