- 15+ years of Software Quality Assurance and Business Analyst experience in different Information Systems projects for Web based Enterprise applications and Mobile applications
- 8 years of progressive experience as a QA Lead and 7 years as a Business Analyst
- Experience working in OPS, transportation, banking, airlines, telecom and retail industries
- Excellent understanding of Service Management systems including Incident Management
- Well versed with different documenting techniques for creating business requirements
- Proficient in coordinating and facilitating workshops with the business users and customers
- Implemented high quality software through effective project management, process improvement, software quality practices and tools for defect prevention.
- Proficient in Functionality Testing, Regression Testing, UAT, PAT, Integration Testing, Infrastructure testing, GUI Testing, Backend Validation Testing, Data Driven and Non - Functional testing like performance testing, failover testing, and security testing
- Strong experience testing applications using SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Strong experience in developing Use Cases, Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test cases and Test scripts using business requirements and design documents.
- Extensive experience following testing methodologies like Agile/Scrum, RUP and Waterfall.
- Leveraged relationships across other departments and maintained mutually beneficial professional relationship within and across teams and organization.
- Extensive experience in the Quality Assurance with Automated/Manual testing of Web based, Client/Server applications using Black Box and White Box testing techniques.
- Highly proficient in using HP Quality Center/HP ALM for testing related tasks and reports.
- Good knowledge of open source automation tools Selenium Web Driver and SOAP UI
- Experience in working with automation frameworks like TDD, BDD, POM, TestNG
- Good experience of creating User Manuals and training the end users
- Good knowledge of basic UNIX commands and Linux command line interface.
- Familiar with DevOps methodology and practices and CI/CD tool Jenkins
- Good understanding of concepts of Hadoop and Big Data
- Good understanding of Relational Database Management Systems.
- Proficient in SQL for testing database integrity writing complex queries, stored procedures using joins, create views. Detailed understanding of Master Data Management.
- Highly skilled, motivated player, outstanding organizational skills and excellent communication and Inter-personal skills
Tools: HP ALM 12.0, UFT, SOAP UI 4.5.1, ServiceNow, JIRA, Selenium Web Driver, JMeter, MS CRM, GitHub, Confluence
Operating Systems: RH Linux 7.1, UNIX, AIX 5.3, IBM Mainframes, AS/400, Windows 7
DevOps Tools: Jenkins, Dockers, Ansible, Dockers, Kubernetes, Puppet,MS Azure
Web Technologies: J2EE, JSP, EJB, C# .Net 4.5
Application Servers: WAS 6.1, BEA WebLogic, webMethods 7.1.2
Databases: Oracle 11g, 12c, SQL Server 2008/2012, DB2
MS Office Tools: SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio
Source Control Tools: Rational Clear Case, TFS, VSphere, Tivoli Storage Manager
Reporting Tools: SAP Business Objects 4.2
Training: SAP Basis; Pega PRPC
Lead System Tester/BA
Environment: Java, Azure DevOps, SharePoint, MS Teams, Dynamics365 CRM, Katalon Studio
- Conducted Business Requirement Gathering workshops between cross functional teams to document user requirements and specifications from Product Owners
- Created clear and concise business requirements for the business and technical resources
- Created User Stories for the requirements and managed the sprint backlog in JIRA
- Participate and provide input in Agile Ceremonies throughout each sprint
- Managed all the artifacts created by the project team in Confluence
- Reviewed the Source to Target Mapping (STM) document with all the business rules, data transformation rules, join conditions, de-dup logic for different tables.
- Validated database integrity and ETL process by running DataStage jobs and running queries against Oracle database using SQL Developer tool
- Tested the integration between MS CRM and web-based Compensation Payment application
- Tested the web services and APIs using SOAP UI via XML messages (Request and Response)
- Was involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG
- Tested mobile app for assigning different jobs to a technician and validated logs
- Worked with GitHub for version control and Jenkins for configuration and deployment
- Used JIRA for defect management and create dashboards for backlog with sprints
Environment: GitHub, JIRA, MS CRM, IBM DataStage, Jenkins, Confluence, Soap UI
Lead System Tester
- Led the testing and implementation effort for this initiative with great efficiency
- Worked closely with Project Manager, Business Analyst, Developers and End Users
- Analyzed the Business Requirements and Wireframes to come up with test cases and scenarios
- Created Test Strategy and Test Plan for the project documenting the strategy and testing tasks in addition to outlining the defect management process
- Tested the digital version of the application on iPad and other mobile devices
- End to end testing of the complete process from request to printing receipt on wireless printer
- Tested the application integration with mainframe system of Ministry of Transportation
- Tested the compliance of the application for WCAG under AODA
- Used JAWS tool for testing under AODA.
Environment: Java, SQL Server, MS SharePoint, HP ALM, iPad Pro, IBM Mainframes
Program QA Lead/Business Analyst
- Facilitated in organizing workshops for different user groups and product owners
- Created clear business requirements document for different projects detailing the process flows for current and future state of the system. Used MS Visio for this task
- Created and managed the User Stories for different applications in MS TFS
- Good working knowledge of Function Point Analysis (FPA) for estimating test effort by calculating complexity of the system
- Worked on the ServiceNow catalog items for new and existing workflows
- Work with client to document future state processes for Incident Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, and Service Request Management in ServiceNow
- Worked closely with the Program Manager to create project Statement of Work (SOW)
- Developed Master Test Plan for the program incorporating the overall test strategy, risks, constraints, mitigation strategies, assumptions, test metrics and test design techniques
- Created test artifacts Test Plans, Test Strategies, Test Design documents as per