Skilled Telecom Expert seeking a challenging task and expecting growth in Telecom industry.
- Having 12+ years of Experience in Core Telecom field, which is includes VOLTE,VoBB, IMS, CUPS,UGC, NGN soft switch, GSM,CDMA, Packet Core & LTE technology.
- Having in - depth Knowledge on VOLTE & IMS Architecture, Interfaces and Protocols like SIP, Diameter,MAP,CAP,BICC, ISUP,H248 etc.
- Having knowledge on new Technology like NFV Cloud Core platform ( NFV MANO (NFVI, VNF-M, NFVO) and knowledge on EPC, CUPS Technology & Interfaces.
- Knowledge on 5G NSA &NA architecture and Interfaces. Evaluation of Network from 4G to 5G NSA and 5SA with different options.
Cloud Core Network Expert
- Solid Knowledge of the latest VoLTE & VOBB Procedures from the IMS/EPC Perspective
- Knowledge on protocols and signaling exchanges. Experience in analyzing failure and providing fixes.
- Engage in presales solution activities, focusing in formulating Telco NFV solution (e.g. NFVI, VNF-M, NFVO) in Cloud architecture framework
- Good Understanding of telco cloud specifications according to ETSI NFV platform (MANO, NFVI, VNF-M, NFVO)
- Responsibility of doing E2E network Solution Designing based Telcos RFP, BOQ validation in coordination with Presales Team and FRS preparation and finalizing the features with operators.
- E2E responsibility of preparing and finalizing the HLD, LLD &ATP document.
- Integration & commissioning, Configuration & operation maintenance support of the Volte /IMS
- VoLTE/VOBB Network: Designing HLD,LLD &FRS docs, installation, configuration, commissioning, execution product specific feature acceptance tests and troubleshooting
- Rich Experience in VoIP/IMS Core entities (Knowledge of P/I/S-CSCF, ATS,HSS, SBC,MGC,BGCF etc . EPC and VoLTE Interfaces, protocols and calls flows.
- Good knowledge on VOLTE Anchoring, SRVCC and eSRVCC, IP-SM-GW features.
- Good knowledge on 4G, 5G Architecture, Interfaces and Protocols.
- Understanding of basic VOLTE Technical White Paper, Nodes involved and network architecture and interfaces are used between the nodes.
- Handover from VOLTE to CS and CS to VOLTE.
- Installing and Commissioning of VOLTE Nodes and call scenarios involved on VOLTE N/W.
- Installing and commissioning of Core IMS products and commissioning IMS product like CGP, CCF, ATS, HSS, UGC etc.
- Learn about basic Interface/Protocol involved in IMS Networks and advanced trouble shooting IMS core Products.
- IMS hardware & Software commissioning and basic call testing carried and CDR verified.
- Co-coordinate with Operators Planning Team for new Project Designing, BOQ finalization, preparation of HLD, LLD,ATP & FRS doc.
- Understanding proposed solution and discuss with Presale Team in case of any Technical compliance are identified.
- Prepare Project Plan along with management Team to complete project on Time as per commitment.
- As a TD/TL Handling of Team members to complete projects as per Project schedule and giving support & motivating the members.
- Coordinating with Customer as Technical Interface for discussing all Project Related activities like completion of Site survey, Information collection, integrate with Existing Networks SPS,IN, Billing, Provisioning System and LI etc.
- Prepare HLD,LLD, FRS and ATP etc and discuss with Customer to finalize the same & get closure.
- Taking care of hardware installation, software commissioning, complete Node configuration, Integration with all internal nodes and external nodes as per standard Interfaces.
- Monitoring the PoI Traffic and proactively augmenting as and when required.
- Routing management changing the routing as per routing schedule/outage information.
- Responsible for handling Level 1 and Level 2 analysis and trouble shooting.
- Handling Call related, roaming issues & other complaints received from Customer care.
- Configuration and maintenance of C7 signaling links with other ILTs, MSCs etc and analyzing SS7 /SIP Traces.
- Configuration management making necessary changes in the configuration as per customer/business requirement.
- Complaint management, interacting with customers, understanding the requirements and providing the solution to the customers.
- Responsible for day-to-day alarm monitoring, fault handling, preventive maintenance & resolution of Softswitches, Media Gateways.
- Co-ordination with Circle engineers for Management & Preventive Maintenance of Network.
- Initiation and effective management of Trouble Tickets (TT) through to closure,
- Notification of Service Affecting faults /has potential to affect service faults as per process and timeline.
- Check the status of pending trouble Tickets and update / clear / close the same.
- Technical liaison with local access operators (VF, BSNL, Airtel, Tata, Reliance etc) for voice termination quality issues.
- Improving overall Switch ASR (Answer Seizure Ratio) by analyzing different release causes given by POI’s and POI’s.
- Responsible for Co-ordination with TAC for issues relating to hardware & software faults .
- Execution of regular routines and tasks supporting near real-time network performance monitoring (SPOTS).
- Maintain database on Point Codes/Trunk Groups/Link Sets including alternate routing for all the MSCs in the assigned zone.
- Got hands on experience of K1205 PROTOCOL ANALYZER. And thoroughly went through various options, which in turn improves knowledge of K1205 PROTOCOL ANALYZER.
- Good knowledge on ISUP & SCCP Traffic Analysis and ISUP Related Complaints.
- Creating roaming database for various ILD Operators according to the IR21 and GT analysis.
- Co-coordinating with International carriers to solve complaints like Low ASR, Roaming issues, LU failures and Voice related complaints.
- Involved in troubleshooting Voice calls, Data calls and low ASR issues of VOIP operators like Icall Globe, Venus, & TDM Carriers like Teleglobe, Singtel, BTUK, MCI, Sirius Telecom etc.