- Over thirteen years of experience in IT industry with major focus on Application Delivery, Major Implementation, Release and Change Management.
- Excellent facilitation, organizational, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Results oriented with a focus on getting the job done in timely and procedural requirement.
- Excellent conceptual, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated track record of successful project delivery.
- Proven records in driving organization towards CI/CD for agile framework.
- Extensive knowledge of Subversion, Jira in agile (Scrum and Kanban) environment.
- Excellent project planning experience.
- Strong ability to analyze a problem, develop action plan and secure resolution.
- More than nine years of experience in administering and supporting the CM tools including, CVS, Subversion, Git ClearCase, ClearQuest and Implementation of UCM models on various platforms like UNIX, Windows.
- Defined and Implemented Configuration and Change Management Processes, Policies and Procedures.
- Strong experiences in automation of build and release process.
- Experience working with multiple and simultaneous software releases, managing multiple release and development branches.
- Experience encompassing entire Software Development Life Cycle - Requirement Analysis, Design Enhancement, Implementation, Testing and Implementation.
- Strong ability to manage project resources, tracking issues, reporting status, and mitigating risks.
- In-depth knowledge of source code branching and merging strategies.
- Experienced in developing UNIX and Perl scripts to automate the build process.
- Excellent combination of personal, analytical, technical, and communication skills.
SCM Tools: ClearCase NT/Unix: 2003.06, 2002.05, 4.2, 4.1, and 4.0ClearQuest 2003.06, 2003.05, SVN, GitHub.
Build language: Maven, MAKE, ANT and gmake
Operating Systems: Solaris 2.8 / 2.10, HP-UX 11, AIX, Mac, Windows 95/98/00/NT/XP
Languages: Python 3.7.1 (Django), Perl, C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Build Tools: Jenkins, Puppet, Docker, AnthillPro, BuildForge
Database: Oracle10/11g, SQL Server, MySQL, MS-Access
Servers: WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS
Other Packages: Oracle Cloud, MS-Office, ASPEN Plus, InstallShield 10.5, Wix 3.0
Sr. Oracle (Cloud) Implementation Manager
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Hands on experience leading major Oracle ERP implementation/cutover that includes, SCM, HCM, GL, QTO modules within budget and timeline via development to post production Hypercare.
- Demonstrated excellent management skills and expertise motivating members from diverse cultures to work well together to meet aggressive schedules in a dynamic environment.
- Worked as subject matter expert on Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) that meets industry standards by incorporating micro services architecture, asynchronous patterns and common services to decouple integrations for reusability and a robust error handling mechanism.
- Created, assigned and delegated Oracle ERP personalization and security role customization for various core and boundary modules.
- Created, modified and debugged (where required) OIC integrations and any reports developed using OTBI and/or BI Publisher
- Chaired daily stand up meeting and timely delivered tracking and monitoring of all the Reporting, Integration, Conversion/Extension, Workflows (RICEW) object and ensured overall quality meets per standards and guidelines.
- Successfully managed release plan, schedule, budget, resources, communication plan, issues and risks, and status reporting.
- Successfully managed and delivered large Enterprise application and Infrastructure releases of high quality and within deadline and allocated budget.
- Partnered and excelled with multiple vendors on CI/CD using various tools.
- Partnered with Technology and Business stakeholders for ERP cutover delivery schedules and identify and mitigate dependencies and to help resolve any conflicts.
- Excellent Configuration Management across Dev, QA, Stage and Production environments that included multiple negotiations with vendors on the deliverables.
- Successfully developed and managed an overall application Release Calendar and implementation plan.
- Maintained clear JIRA, confluence and Sharepoint documentation on content, schedules and success of all the releases.
- Successfully delivered quality application features, enhancement and fixes within budget and deadline.
- Analyzed, Planned, and tracked key release milestones for all Development Projects aligned to multiple releases.
- Successfully lead and delivered releases of multiple, complex releases across cross-segment team.
- Owned and maintained release policy and process to ensure release plans are executed successfully.
- Proficient with Gantt chart for project scheduling, status updates and maintenance.
- Defined and implemented detailed release implementation and deployment plans by working with project managers, development, testing, SCM, and production services groups.
- Facilitated change and release decision boards and documented decisions as part of change control process.
- Provided release updates to the management team and business liaison leads.
- Partnered with development leads, QA engineers, peers and other technical owners to provide timely and quality releases.
- Created physical data models and Data Definition Language (DDL) from the logical data model.
- During migration, worked as communication taskmaster for all the planned tasks.
- Reviewed and provided guidance for test plans, test summary and technical release plans.
- Developed and supported the Configuration and Change Management Processes and procedures.
IT Release Manager - DevOps
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
- Responsible for designing and maintaining the release branch, merges and repository using SVN.
- Enforced and Implemented excellent Configuration and Release management practices.
- Managed multiple Releases, Changes and Incidents using HP ITSM and ServiceNow.
- Designed, built and configured multiple releases in multiple platforms for multiple applications.
- Worked as a gate-keeper on all environments and managed all the applications within the platform.
- Coordinated across enterprise team and internal stakeholders for successful management of configuration items for Medicare and Retirement application (DCM, SBC, Pega, AOBWS)
- Continuously worked with team across UHG for successful delivery of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) via Jenkins and SVN repository.
- Worked with business to analyze, predict and delivered on customer needs respectively.
- Continuously worked on and solved unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business.
- Provided multisite, multi product, multi release support for more than four hundred development and quality engineers from across the world.
- Ensured issues are identified during requirements, design, development, integration and system testing and were simultaneously resolved to make sure project stayed on track for planned release date.
- Worked with individual release coordinators from each development team to make sure that the deliverables for the release are tracked accordingly to closure.
- Defined and documented roll back strategy for the release.
- Created, maintained and gained approvals for all deployment plans; including but not limited to task lists, resource contacts, back out plans
- Trained and supported users to effectively use view configuration specifications and the application of branching/merging best practices.
- Involved in periodic archiving and storage of the source code for disaster recovery.
- Created views and appropriate meta-data, performed merges, and executed builds on a pool of dedicated build machines.
- Responsible for creating, documenting, implementing and enforcing the Change Request Management process
- Administrated and automated builds using Jenkins and AntHill Pro.
- Assessed release risks and developed mitigation strategies, such as establishing 24 hour response team.
- Studied impact analysis of change requests/defects and made reports to discuss with CAB.
- Worked on cross-platforms (Windows NT-Unix) with Subversion and good understanding of Network File System (NFS) and file sharing across multiple platforms.
Sr. Build and Release (DevOps) Engineer
Confidential, Roseville, MN
- Responsible for maintaining ClearCase, Implementation and configuration of View and VOB servers Policies, setting up VOBS, Views, and Configuration specifications.
- ClearCase Installation, Configuration, Optimization and Maintenance of VOB, View, Registry and License Servers.
- Designed and implemented ClearCase UCM objects including PVOBs, components, streams and baselines.
- Migrated code from two separate PVCS repositories (one is on Solaris which is PVCS 5.3 and other is on Windows NT, which is PVCS 6.6) to one ClearCase repository, which is on HP-UNIX
- Performed software configuration/release management activities.
- Documented the policies and procedures for branching, labeling, establishing a private workspace, code merging, checkin/checkout, and builds.
- Successfully migrated code from Concurrent Versions System ( CVS ) to Rational ClearCase.
- Created and Maintained VOBs, Views, Triggers, Elements, Branches and Installation Release Areas.
- Automated ClearCase based release management process including monitoring changes between releases.
- Trouble shooting with views, config specs and checkin/checkout.
- Responsible for checking build status and documented build progress.
- Performed all necessary day-to-day ClearCase support for all in-house projects.
- Created ClearQuest reports and queries for the Project Management Team.
- Provided support in ClearCase interop environment using tools such as ClearCase Doctor, Region synchronizer, and credmap utilities.
- Created and maintained ClearQuest users and groups, queries and reports.
- Worked on cross-platforms (Windows NT-Unix) with ClearCase and has good understanding of Network File System (NFS) and file sharing across multiple platforms.
- Coordinated in CCB establishment and also conducted Status Accounting and audits for the projects.
- Studied impact analysis of change requests/defects and made reports to discuss with CCB.
- Documented release, builds and source control procedures and plans.
- Interacted with Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts to identify information needs and business requirements
- Involved in installation, configuration and maintenance of Rational ClearCase and ClearQuest in Windows and UNIX environment.
- Implemented and maintained the branching and build/release strategies utilizing Subversion.
- Helped developers to perform deliver and merge operations. Helped them to solve merge conflicts.
- Responsible for running queries and sending monthly report to the management.
- Created physical data models and Data Definition Language (DDL) from the logical data model.
- Created database objects including tables, indexes, clusters, sequences, roles, and privileges.
- Created separate table spaces for users, indexes, rollback segments and temporary segments.
- Creating and maintaining Triggers, Packages, Functions and Procedures.
- Provide off hour support and services to developers all over the world.
- Created and maintained roles and profiles for security and limited access of data.
- Created complex SQL scripts and used SQL*LOADER to load data into the data warehouse Managed rollback segments and table spaces.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL blocks to build and optimize the database.
IT Business Analyst Intern
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Compared and analyzed graphs and reports from the past and forecasted acceptable fully effective, highly effective and needs improvement benchmark for employee productivity metrics.
- Compared and analyzed past data entry volume for the peak months and forecasted number of additional full-time employees required for future peak seasons.
- Worked with supervisors and operation specialists in developing training curriculum and prepared procedure for Savings Bonds Redemption team.
- Worked with supervisors and managers to automate manual data source for metrics and proposed possible changes and steps to the department Vice President.
- Worked with operation specialist and manager in reengineering project to make process easier and user friendly and updated current internal procedure to reduce errors.
- Researched, analyzed and helped define current metrics database scope and objectives.
- Evaluated user database requirements, compared and analyzed different software and reported to the department Vice President of different options.
- Developed as an active and contributive member of different working group and consistently provided new ideas and outlook throughout the internship.