Associate Consulting Engineer
- Specialized in Confidential - CUCM 10.x-11.x, UCXN and IM&P - Dial plans (E.164), Hunt Groups, Meet me conferences, Multi sites, Call Handler/Auto Attendants
- Implemented and cut over sites from existing Avaya VOIP to Cisco (CUCM, UCXN)
- Customer facing consultative and presentation skills - presenting technical voice solutions
- VMWare vSphere client familiarity for Cisco CUCM, UCXN and IM&P
- Time management and job analyst
- Cisco focused engineer
Cisco Systems Engineer
- Field 300+ phone calls/emails monthly providing technical guidance for sales teams.
- Exceed 200 configurations designs per month utilizing Cisco Commerce Workspace.
- LAN Switch knowledge assist sales on size of opportunity, PoE requirements, and uplink connections on Cisco Catalyst 2ks, 3ks and Nexus platforms
- Router design based on WAN requirements (PRI, MPLS, etc.) determine Cisco router (ASR & ISRs) router focusing to meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Adaptive Security Appliance (Firepower) - sizing firewalls to customers’ environments and present various licenses and make recommendations based on end user requirements.
- Counted on to represent TD Cisco at Cisco trainings events and Confidential events
- Responsible in organizing, inventorying and imaging all new HP workstations, desktops and laptops purchased by Hillsborough County Govt for install and upgrade deployments
- Ensured Windows 7 OS, profiles and network connectivity provide end-user satisfaction
- In charge of all break-fix HP repairs under contract with Hillsborough County Govt.
- Assisted in managing all work functions such as scheduling deployments and coordinating with County officials and CSR for the Tampa office.
- Experience using HP Partner portal for technical guides and information along with