End - user satisfaction is number one priority. Seeking an opportunity to use my content management skills and knowledge to improve organizational processes. Customer-driven professional with experience in planning, developing, and implementing best practice ECM solutions. Team based management style and strong interpersonal/communication skills.
ECMs: Hyland OnBase ver 7-15, Xerox DocuShare 6.6, SharePoint 2010, 2013,2016. Twain, Kofax, Fijitsu scanners
Environment: s Windows server 2003, 2008 & 2012, AD, SQL Server, Oracle
Languages: HTML, VB & VB Scripting, XML, SQL
Methodologies: Waterfall & RAD application development models, SEI’s Capability Maturity Model, ITIL, UML
IT Mgmt: MS Project, Heat Helpdesk, Procedure/Policy Development, DR Planning, Change Mgmt, Vendor Mgmt
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise content management, record management and web\mobile management.
- Corporate admin of Hyland’s OnBase ~ supporting 3500 users.
- Conduct discovery & requirements meetings with end-users.
- Document, analyze the requirements and design solutions that meet the business requirements.
- Develop and implement complete OnBase Workflow and Workview solutions using OnBase Studio.
- Develop test plans and conduct user acceptance testing.
- Develop custom admin & end-user documentation.
- Conduct on-site and remote training for end-users.
- Production\Testing environment tech support, project management and maintenance.
- Conducted multiple OnBase upgrades.
- Use App Enabler to integrate into 3rd party CRMs like Salesforce.
VP of IT /Enterprise Solutions Group
- Responsible for management of the IT department which employed 12 personnel and over 100 servers.
- Managed corporate data processing, check processing (18M checks per month for Colorado, Utah, Nebraska, Idaho and Wyoming), e-commerce front-ends, and service level agreements.
- Also responsible for IT planning, budgeting, operation of a 4000 member B2B extranet, negotiating multi-million dollar software contracts, policy/procedures development, IT steering committee, project mgmt, corporate security, disaster recovery, and managing employees in two locations (with low employee turnover - one in four years). Managed developers, project managers, business analysts and report analysts.
- Supervised network in two locations, 300 satellite offices and ten employees in a 24/7 datacenter.
- Implemented four networks and assisted in the full life cycle development of a $2M credit card system.
- DBA for Oracle 8 backend system.