Accomplished Information Technology Strategist with 20+ years of experience designing, developing, managing, and implementing complex IT solutions to increase efficiencies, drive savings, and improve productivity for a variety of organizations. Gifted leader who combines strong interpersonal skills and technical acumen to motivate teams that drive project completion and achieve operational excellence.
Data Center Design, Migration, & Implementations - Cloud Architecture - Contact Center Solution Performance VoIP, MPLS, & SIP Experience - Staff, Vendor, Project & Performance Management - Network Augmentation LAN/WAN Optimization - ITIL Process Improvement - Eradicating Inefficiencies - Budget Planning Circuit Provisioning, Implementation, & Troubleshooting - Operations - Service Delivery - Customer Service & Satisfaction
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
Network Service Delivery Manager
- Key member of the Enterprise Information Technology Infrastructure team supporting Voice Infrastructure Upgrade project initiatives throughout 4 separate Confidential Enterprise Data Centers
- Service Delivery Manager for Cisco CUCM & CUC upgrades/migrations from release 9.x to 11.x (physical to virtual)
- 33 separate clusters each consisting of CUCM Publisher, Subscriber, TFTP Server onto a virtual platform
- 250,000+ endpoints supporting all lines of business throughout Confidential
- Clusters are completely redundant in separate Data Centers to mitigate risk & production impact
- Managed all Cisco Emergency Response (CER) 911 implementations on a virtual platform throughout the Enterprise
- Supported implementation of IVR Toll Free numbers utilizing a SIP infrastructure over a dedicated MPLS network
- Managed implementation of 3rd party co-lo MPLS & VPN connectivity for Cardlytics project supporting relevant merchant funded (cash back) deals for initial launch of 24 Million credit card accounts
- Managed decommission of EOL hardware including asset tracking, media & hard drive removal, and physical de-rack & stack of various hardware supporting Asset Management initiatives
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Provisioning Analyst - Consultant
- Work with DEV OPS team to alleviate any unknown SaaS issues with the Quoting and Provisioning process
- Stress testing internal order system to eradicate any unknown problems which prevent end user functionality
- Working with Inventory team to ensure records are accurate and mitigating any inconsistencies within the TEM solution
- Working with Management to document run book processes for others team members to leverage moving forward
- Team provisioning lead responsible for ensuring other team members understand what services will be provided when
- Work with UK & ASIA teams to ensure all services offered are provisioned as expected and noting issues to DEV OPS
- Mentor other team members to become proficient in various MPLS services ( EPL, P2P, VoIP/SIP, & PIP circuits )
- Placed several new orders with various service providers for MPLS P2P & EPL, VoIP, Dark Fiber, & SIP services terminating in their Secaucus, NJ Data Center
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
Sr. Telecommunications Analyst
- Drove continuous core infrastructure improvements through consolidated efforts supporting multiple sites for Coram, Specialty, & Customer Care business units
- Instrumental in the deployment of a 950 seat call center in Chandler, AZ & another 800 seat call center in Phoenix, AZ utilizing Avaya 6.3 contact center solutions for the Customer Care and Specialty Pharmaceutical departments
- Provisioning of Toll Free services utilizing Cisco ICM, AT&T Route IT, & IVR applications supporting TDM, IP & SIP advanced feature routing for several geographically disbursed locations
- Avaya ASA, CMS 6.3, Vector, Pre & Post VDN, One-X Agent station, & Audacity Announcement programming
- Consolidated digital and analog ports eliminating 6 Avaya G-650 port networks to reduce physical PBX hardware, rack space while reducing annual licensing & maintenance costs by 30%
- Tier II-III MACD support for Help Desk ticket remediation for various geographically disbursed locations
- Migrated Med D business unit from stand-alone PBX to Data Center Core infrastructure utilizing SIP technologies
- Physically traced out and documented all DS-0, DS-1, & DS-3 circuits, as well as other Layer 1 voice, video, data, and security lines throughout the MDF and 13 separate IDF closets
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Responsible for managing all voice & data functionality supporting 10 locations, including 5 call centers plus a data center co-located in Secaucus, NJ
- Responsible for all Tier 2/3 troubleshooting to include VDNs, Vectors, Coverage Paths, and other miscellaneous MACD programming as needed for Avaya ASA & CM 6.0
- Manage all voice & data invoice reconciliations for various service providers & vendors to ensure SLA’s are met
- Streamlined voice services to optimize functionality resulting in 150K savings for 2014 fiscal year
- Manage all Avaya CM 6.0 voice functionality & Audix voicemail applications
- Manage all Mutare remote speech to text applications
- Programming all Avaya One-X clients for agent & remote worker soft phone applications
- Instrumental in creating successful ongoing vendor relationships to ensure business requirements are met
- Responsible for all PRI, MPLS, & SIP circuit connectivity, troubleshooting, & functionality throughout the enterprise
- Directly managed Telecom staff of 6 direct reports to ensure optimal functionality
- Customer service to eradicate inconsistencies and ensure optimal efficiency
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Senior Telecommunications Engineer
- Instrumental in implementing services & ongoing support of a Tier-3 9,000 sq. ft. primary data center with co-located facilities for various credit union customers.
- Instrumental in facilitating a NORTEL Symposium upgrade to AVAYA Aura 6.3 model supporting four separate Contact Center Solutions located in Phoenix, AZ; Okalahoma City, OK; Lansing MI; & St. Petersburg, FL for 1800+ end-users
- Managed the implementation of all PBX core connectivity into Cisco NEXUS 7000 platform for optimal functionality and monitoring supporting various business units at distributed locations
- Successfully migrated core backup services to a Disaster Recovery data center located in Tampa Bay, FL
- Assist in the design architecture and deployment of a public cloud environment supporting 700+ credit union clients which is comprised of Cisco Nexus & UCS platforms, EMC VMAX/VNX storage and VMware vCloud ASuite.
- Successfully installed 1300 Avaya 1140E IP phones supporting a call center environment utilizing Symposium, provisioning server, CCT, CCMS & CCMA for all ACD & soft phone contact center functionality
- Supporting miscellaneous IVR functionality for various 800 toll-free numbers and DNIS provisioning
- Instrumental in supporting, augmenting, upgrading, & troubleshooting all Telecom related services and applications in a data center environment
- Support Symon Reader Board configuration and functionality for the Contact Center & Fraud departments to ensure accurate statistical data and metrics are provided to all contact center agents
- Support all Level 2 & 3 call center issues, including help desk ticket remediation
- Support Microsoft Lync & OCS team members to ensure all voice related applications are functioning properly
- Work with various external 3rd party vendors and customers supporting the financial environments of PSCU
- Proficient in Avaya red & Avaya blue telecom hardware / software to ensure optimal functionality
- Support all contact center managers and agents to ensure optimal efficiency in all call center applications
- Implemented all patch management & upgrades required to remain compliant to Avaya’s latest industry standards
- Decommissioned all legacy Nortel PBX infrastructure & responsible for all IDF & MDF cabling to ensure standardization
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Telecommunications /Network Analyst
- Ordering, provisioning, implementing, integrating, & troubleshooting all voice & data services throughout Charles Schwab
- Support NOC for all Branch services including implementing MPLS PIP, Private Line, ISDN PRI circuits (including LNP), Analog & ISDN Centrex, and VoIP services
- Provisioned DSL & Broadband services supporting Aruba Networks for WIFI connectivity in various branch locations
- Confirmed all router & switch IP configurations prior to and after all branch network upgrades completed (1.5Meg to 3Meg & 6Meg to 10Meg MPLS circuit upgrades)
- Managed firmware upgrade on all Juniper routers supporting MPLS upgrade implementations
- Resolved all firewall rule changes on 208 Juniper J-2350 managed routers throughout the Charles Schwab WAN network
- Validated VLAN & port configuration settings on Cisco 3560 v-2 switches supporting VoIP implementations
- Supported Rivermine TEM automated expense management system to ensure accurate account reconciliations
- Strong skills in documenting all process improvements on SharePoint site & provided detailed checklists to cross-reference
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
Network Engineer / Sr. Project Manager
- Spearheaded all circuit orders and implementations with major telecommunications carrier. Managed process to ensure target deadlines met as expected.
- Supported user community in Operations; facilitated any IT requirements supporting specific classified government programs. Played instrumental role in various projects supporting advanced initiatives (such as hardware upgrades, vendor maintenance negotiations).
- Managed and mentored six junior level technicians to perform daily MAC work activity & troubleshoot/escalate outages
- Streamlined 2011 Telecommunications expenses by 40% resulting in $700,000 annual savings.
- Championed all MPLS, SIP, TLS, PIP, PRI and MAN circuit implementations at 46 locations.
- Implemented various services in co-lo data center supporting all GDAIS VoIP and UC infrastructures.
- One of four individuals who went to site and worked with Microsoft engineers in Santa Clara, CA to develop a roadmap strategy for implementing OCS & Lync into the GDAIS corporate network
- Managed 3rd party vendor CUCM installation supporting SIP trunking for VoIP services in Scottsdale, AZ & Tucson, AZ.
- Worked with 3rd party vendor to implement QOS on WAN network to ensure optimal functionality.
- Provided Tier III Engineering support for all PBX and voicemail functionality and circuit architectures. Determined PBX replacement options for obsolete hardware to contemporize IT infrastructure and drive functionality.
- Revamped all Verizon Business invoices to paperless web portal to minimize reconciliation time for all circuits & wireless services and associated costs.
- Collaborated with various cross-functional teams as subject matter expert to resolve technical issues. Gathered and assessed requirements to promote successful project development, testing, and implementation. Liaised with vendors to determine acceptable options and coordinated implementation programs.
- Worked extensively to gather information from thousands of invoices for services from various carriers of various businesses acquired by GDAIS, each with own ways of operating. Documented, streamlined, managed, and replaced/enhanced into logical cost-effective format including only required elements. Developed logical naming convention defined by service type, then by location to assist in referencing consolidation efforts.
Confidential, Gilbert, AZ
- Held full accountability for successfully implementing and directly supporting strategic execution of all infrastructure requirements for corporate initiatives, as outlined by various government regulatory agencies.
- Recruited to champion PBX upgrade initiative to support rapidly growing operations in brand new, state-of-the-art facility.
- Held solely responsible for all voice and circuit functionality for both classified and unclassified areas throughout company, including main corporate campus consisting of five separate buildings, plus four other remote offices.
- Served as telecom manager responsible for all facets of Nortel PBX and voicemail functionality for several sites. Played instrumental role in implementing all infrastructures in support of all classified programs, as well as corporate infrastructures.
- Mentored junior level technician to perform daily tasks to ensure optimal service and help troubleshoot outages
- Provided technical hands-on implementation support and escalation for all government contracts requiring TS/SCI DOD clearance. Managed system upon receipt from vendor and led all day-to-day monitoring and maintenance efforts.
- Designed and managed project to erect comprehensive copper fiber-optic cabling infrastructure build-out of 135,000 square foot satellite facility while adhering to several specific security requirements. Held Top Secret security clearance with Department of Defense while implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting various networks. Featured in June 2004 Communication News article illustrating product chosen to support requirements resulting from implementation efforts.
- Supervised and managed all telephony procurements, installations, maintenance, account invoices, and SLA contracts.