- Extensive experience with installing, supporting and maintaining Microsoft Windows 7/10/Server 2012 R2/2016/2019 operating systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2013/2016/365 , OpenOffice and LibreOffice.
- Experience with building, maintaining, and repairing Microsoft Active Directory as well as Azure Active Directory.
- Installation, maintenance and configuration of Microsoft Hyper - V 2012 R2/2016 and System Center 2012 R2, as well as VMware ESXi.
- Experience architecting, engineering and managing Azure and AWS environments.
- Utilizing PowerShell, VBScript, Bash and Python to automate tasks and processes.
- Creation, monitoring and configuration of Microsoft SQL, including setup, security, Failover Clustering with and without AlwaysOn, both on-site and in AWS/Azure.
- Managing single PostGRES databases to host Linux based applications.
- Configuration and maintenance of IIS, Apache, Apache Tomcat and NGINX web servers.ss
- Experience installing, repairing and maintaining Linux servers, including RedHat/CentOS, Debian/Ubuntu and SuSE.
- Apple and PC desktop, laptop and hardware installation, support, and repair.
- Anti-virus, spyware and malware tools, such as Symantec Enterprise Protection, McAfee EPO and Malwarebytes enterprise.
- Networking experience including TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, proxy, VPN, etc.
- Moderate experience with PC and network security; including CheckPoint/Fortigate and Cisco ASA firewall administration.
- Administration of Cisco AnyConnect via ASA devices, as well as Cisco IOS Access Control Lists and other security standards.
- Experience with installation and configuration of network equipment, including SoHo wired and wireless routers, switches, as well as VoIP telephone adapters, IP phones and softphone s.
- Avaya one-X Communications suite of software and servers; including Avaya one-X Communicator, one-X Portal, one-X Mobile and associated servers.
- Experience managing an Asterisk environment with multiple extensions, inbound/outbound routes, and an IVR system.
- Android, iPhone and Windows Phone upgrading, support, and syncing with Microsoft ActiveSync and Google Sync.
- Extensive experience working with smartphone/tablet hardware and software including modification, repair and configuration.
- Working knowledge of cellular networks such as GSM, 3G, 4G (LTE/VoLTE) and 5G technologies.
- I also have an extensive background with home audio and video including installation, configuration, maintenance and repair. The automotive field is also a hobby of mine, including performance, audio/video and other customizations with domestic and import vehicles.
Confidential, Mooresville, NC
Store Mobility Systems - System Administrator
- Manage Windows servers, encompassing VMWare Workspace One (AirWatch) services
- Upgrade, monitor and maintain VMWare Workspace One (AirWatch) MDM application and services
- Coordinate all team work and efforts through Jira agile workflow
- Utilize Remedy ITSM for change management process, managing Store Mobility team change requests
- Assist team members with testing, QA and production releases of Android and iOS application and device management changes
- Test and push updates to Zebra mobile printers in all corporate retail stores
- Monitor VMWare Workspace One (AirWatch) services via web console dashboard
- Work with server, network, security and other internal teams to keep the environment stable for corporate wide retail operations
Confidential, Mt. Laurel, NJ
Operations - Systems Administrator
- Monitor complete infrastructure via SolarWinds, including LAN, WAN, security appliances, VMWare ESXi and all VM’s Create, track, manage and complete tickets within ServiceNow service management
- Build, decommission and configure VMWare ESXi VMs and datastores Manage network file shares via NetApp SAN web UI, manage file share permissions via NTFS
- Work with Commvault tape backup system, utilizing Dell ML6000 tape library Ship and track off-site tape archive process to Iron Mountain
- Manage Office 365 environment, including Exchange online Creation and Administration of CentOS and Debian Linux servers running on VMWare ESXi vSAN cluster
- Monitor, configure and assist in maintaining AWS EC2 and Azure VM’s Create, manage and configure SQL Server 2017 availability groups and failover clusters, running on Windows Server 2016 Escalate and monitor outages with CenturyLink/ATT/Zayo fiber interconnections between multiple data centers within the US
Confidential, Matawan, NJ
Sr. Microsoft Windows Systems Administrator
- Deployed Azure and AWS environments with multiple VM’s, Amazon S3, Azure Blob and StorSimple storage. Setup, configure and maintain Dell PowerEdge servers running Windows Server 2012 R2/2016, CentOS and Debian Linux as well as Hyper-V, VMWare ESXi and Azure. Support IPitomy VoIP phone system, Windows 7/10/MAC OSX laptops
- Maintain local load balanced Windows Server 2012 R2 active directory, Cisco ASA Firewalls, NAGIOS monitoring server as well as Ubiquity UniFi WiFi access.
- We also have a vast SQL Server 2012 R2/2014 environment, setup with AlwaysOn and Failover Clustering.
- Manage and configure PostGRES Linux databases for multiple locally hosted applications
- Support hosted production infrastructure, running Windows 2012 R2 active directory, clustered Hyper-V servers, many Windows and Linux VM's.
- Manage Wikid soft token, OpenVPN, JIRA, XWiki, IIS, Network Load Balancers and other production applications.
- Basic administration of Docker instance
Confidential, Tinton Falls, NJ
- Manage all servers within the corporate infrastructure environment, as well as production application servers that process customer data.
- Setup and maintain Dell PowerEdge Windows 2008/2012 servers running Hyper - V, with approximately 100 virtual machines.
- Upgrade from former e-mail (HMail) server to Zimbra open source e-mail server.
- Configure and support all employee desktop and laptop PC's.
- Manage Active Directory domains, Microsoft SharePoint 2013 as well as Mitel VoIP PBX phone system.
- Maintain redundant SonicWall firewalls at both our office and data center locations.
- Assisted in moving production database from one Microsoft SQL server to another, recreating scheduled tasks, replication, as well as backup and restore of multiple databases.
- Worked with team of engineers in proper post mastering of customer e-mail s, including reporting e-mail statistics.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
- Highest level of technical support for former Telcordia employees.
- Assist in maintaining corporate servers within the organization, including the disaster recovery data center and off - site data centers.
- Administration of Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 servers, including AD, DFS, IIS/Apache web servers and more.
- Maintain Avaya one-X VoIP suite, as well as the accompanying RHEL Servers.
- Perform quarterly patching and updating of servers within the environment.
- Basic Cisco switch configuration, including managing port configurations.
- Basic CheckPoint firewall administration and log review.
- Maintain and support M-Tech P-Synch and Hitachi ID Password Manager Applications and servers.
- Manage multiple Hewlett Packard SAN units, shared across multiple business systems.
- Update and maintain InSource Onesource Tax Compliance application.
- Maintain all server hardware, including drive and internal board failures.
- Package, test and release updated software to company employees through Microsoft SMS.
- Properly collect and dispose of former Telcordia employee laptop and desktop PC s, securely removing data, recycling the remaining parts and removing the devices from our asset system.
- Creating and supporting both Hyper-V and VMware Virtual PC s for CFIUS constrained data and application access.
- Worked within the Desktop Engineering team to relocate server racks in an effort to return unused data center floor space, to help cut costs within the IT department.
Confidential, Manhattan, NY
Network Operations & Technical Support
- Configure, ship, and provide support for of Linksys VoIP adapters as well as Linksys PBX IP Phone's.
- Maintain FreePBX (Asterisk based VoIP PBX) with multiple extensions, inbound/outbound routing and IVR s for multiple business customers.
- Test and route retail and wholesale domestic and international carrier routes on Nextone soft switch and iVMS CDR Tool.
- Produce and analyze reports on company revenue, profit and loss, working extensively within Microsoft Excel.
- Desktop support within the office, working with Windows 2003r2 Server, SuSE Linux Enterprise and CentOS.