- I am a motivated IT professional with hands on Linux systems administration and Devops tools, Enthusiastic team player, always looking for innovative and efficient engineering solutions, Energetic self - starter capable of learning quickly with minimal guidance. I am seeking to progress my career in the Information Technology sector where I will use my skills and experience in system maintenance and technical troubleshooting to contribute to an active growth and productivity of the company.
- Ubuntu, Centos & Redhat
- Storage management
- Users management
- Patching administration
- Oracle Virtual Box
- Customer Service
- Windows server
- Help Desk
- Version control system (Git)
- Apache Webserver
- Docker containers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer hardware and Software
- MS Excel, word and PowerPoint
- Bash shell scripting
- Devops pipeline
Devops Engineer / Linux System Administrator
- Building fully automated CI/CD pipeline using tools like Jenkins, Maven, Ansible, Docker and Kubernetes
- Performing periodic system updates/Patches.
- Make modifications on the code using Git VCS to clone, add, commit and push codes from local and master branches to central repositories.
- Participate in daily scrum to improve system performance, and automation capabilities.
- Creating new Ansible YAML, Play-books and bash shell scripts for application deployments.
- Configuration and management of network services.
- Managing physical, virtual network storage (LVM's).
- Installed, configured, and maintained Linux systems using Centos, Ubuntu, and Redhat.
- Worked with others Devops team to set up the company’s pipeline
- Managed firewall, network monitoring and server monitoring both on- and off-site.
- Diagnosed and troubleshooted UNIX and Windows processing problems and applied solutions to increase company efficiency.
- Installation, configuration and hardening of Linux servers, working with security team
- Users Management
- Configure hardware, devices and software to set up workstations for employees.
- Used ticketing systems to manage and process support actions and requests.
- Testing and troubleshooting new applications.
- Providing end-user system support, resolving access and connectivity issues.
- Collaborated with vendors to locate replacement components and resolve advanced problems.
- Installation and Configuration of the APACHE web Server on Linux platforms, troubleshoot and access log files for errors and web access traffic.
- Users Management
Computer Technician / Help Desk Support
- Using of hand tools and machines to assemble parts.
- Performed final testing on newly created equipment to meet engineering specifications.
- Control of all parts and units existing on the picklist.
- Reading electrical and electronic drawing
- Performing pre-assembly activities
- Repairing computers as ordered