- As an ambitious and capable individual, I have gained expertise in almost every corner of the technology profession. My goal is to obtain a dynamic, challenging position that allows me to utilize my skills within a company.
- Display exceptional knowledge of Cisco security products, protocols, and solutions such as Identity Service Engine (ISE), Trust Sec, Radius, EAP and TACACS.
- Display high level of knowledge of Routing and Switching and Wireless Lan Controllers.
- Ability to troubleshoot ASA, ISE, VPN, and Load Balancers.
- Responsible for being the focal point for large network problem resolution while resolving technical issues with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Possess the ability to join in on an enterprise network issue to quickly resolve downtime and outages.
- Exhibit the ability to utilize complex lab setups to recreate and identify customer enterprise issues.
- Communicate issues to engineers and project managers within the internal support team, and resolution/work arounds to the customer.
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address technical requirements and features.
- Provide IP - based solutions to support government-related Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation.
- Responsible for building test networks, including the configuration, installation and setup of routers, switches, and application servers such as AAA, and Syslog.
- Responsible for creating, documenting, and monitoring the Remote Access VPN network for the GCT Lab team. The GCT Lab includes network operations for two sites, using enhanced Hyperflex Servers. This build includes a site to site VPN translating Cisco’s Public IP address to internal RFC 1918 inside private IP addresses.
- Perform security hardening of routing, switching and virtual products in accordance with best practices.
- Provide Admin services for server infrastructure, active directory, and all migration services using PowerCLI scripting for the virtual environment.
- Required to build, image, and configure customer topologies, while providing network support throughout the length of testing.
- Troubleshoot network issues to improve network efficiency while avoiding future problems.
- Works closely with Lead Test engineer to fulfill the customer’s needs.
- Familiar with multiple technologies, and various CLI’s (IOS-XR, NX-OS, IOS, IOS-XE)