- Extensive experience in installation, administration and networking in various environments
- Solid experience in Architecting Active Directory, GPO/GPP and Enterprise Messaging Infrastructure
- Thorough knowledge of Active Directory Services; Active Directory Group Policy Objects (GPO); Windows Server Update Services (WSUS); Public Key Infrastructure (PKI); Windows Server High Availability and Recovery; Remote Desktop Services (RDS); Security in a Windows Server Environment
- Good PowerShell scripting skills and focus on automation
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7.
Microsoft Servers: Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 ; Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2016/ Office 365; Active Directory Domain Service; Microsoft Cluster Service.
Software: MS Office 2010/2016/Office 365; Veritas Backup Exec; Veeam Backup & Replication.
Hardware: IBMx86 Servers, IBM Storwize V7000/V3700, HP DL380/DL360, HP ML570, HP c7000.
Virtualization: Microsoft Hyper - V, VMware vSphere.
Networking: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Routers, Switches.
Senior Windows Systems Engineer
Confidential, Los Angeles, California
- Responsible for systems engineering, maintenance scheduling, life cycle
- Work with Systems teams to enhance infrastructure workloads
- Prepared PowerShell scripts to automate procedures of installation and implementation of Center for Internet Security benchmarking and vulnerability management system
- Provide effective coordination between Project Management, Application Support and Infrastructure while minimizing end-of-life applications and operating systems through upgrading from Windows 2008 R2 to Windows 2012 R2 and decommissioning systems
Principal Systems Administrator
- Provide support for system administration and network components inclusive of server configurations, emergency restoration services, backups and maintenance
- Deploys, configures and supports all aspects of the Windows Server environment, including the Operating System, Active Directory Infrastructure, Applications and Virtual Hypervisor (VMWare ESXi)
- Provide assistance, maintenance and administration of all MS Exchange email software suite
- Implement migration of existing enterprise servers to new consolidated enterprise servers