- Ansible, creation of ansible playbooks, and roles
- AWS, continuous integration with Jenkins, build with Maven and creating of C1/CD pipeline.
- AWS services like EC2, S3, CloudFormation, VPC, IAM, Code commit, Code build
- Experience using Linux commands
- Knowledge of DevOps Lifecycle
- Audits of Infrastructure, ITGC, ISO 27001, Network and cloud
- Vulnerability assessment using Nessus, risk management
- Good knowledge of LAN, WAN and infrastructure technologies.
- Ensure audit tasks are completed accurately and within established timeframes.
- Perform IT general controls oversight (access control and change management as well as IT Operations and Application controls) and review to verify compliance with SOX provisions and professional standards.
- Review systems for adequate management controls, efficiency, and compliance with policies, regulations. Make recommendations when necessary.
- Coordinate with various departments to create remediation plans for deficiencies found during audit.
- Audit of infrastructures such as firewalls, routers, switches as well as virtualized machines and analyze report from Nessus for vulnerabilities.
- Working knowledge of information security frameworks and industry regulations (ISO 27001, PCI DSS, SOC 2, ITGC, Cloud, Network).
- Provided Microsoft Active Directory administration to ensure objects were accessed and used correctly implementing security controls via group policies.
- Designated Information Security point person for all executive desktop, laptop and mobile devices.
- Quarantined all executive laptop and mobile devices after domestic and international travel to investigate for malware.
- Used Nessus to discover vulnerabilities on servers and remediate incidents with default passwords and misconfiguration errors.
- Created content and led security - focused meetings addressing malware security, risks, malware analysis processes, and executive travel.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Financial Aid Officer
- Explained financial aid options to students and answer questions
- Helped students with questions on filling out applications
- Discussed different issues related to financial aid at meetings
- Guide students in making the right decision about loans
IT Support Specialist
- Resolved help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Deployment of Windows 7
- Worked with AD, DNS and DHCP
- Troubleshoot advanced printer / peripheral device troubleshooting
- Configured Windows Server 2008
- Provided exceptional customer service in person, through phone and email as necessary.