Reporting Tools: Remedy, MainView, Service Manager, Control M, Citrix, Infoman, Incident/Change Management, Maximo, CAPRS
Hardware: IBM Server, IBM Tivoli Storage, IBM Workload Scheduler, GDPS Global Mirror CA - 1, CA-7, CA-11, IBM iSeries 890, IBM zSeries s390, TS7700 Virtual Tapes, and PC hardware
Operating Systems: CICS, DB2, Teradata, MS Windows all versions, Unix, Vanguard, AS/400, MQ Series
Network: LAN/WAN/, TCP/IP, SNA, Zenoss, Zeke, Zena, ArcSight
Databases: MS Access 97/2000, Lotus Notes Development, SQL Server, DB2
Languages: Assembler, JCL, JES2/3, SAS, COBOL, HTML, UNIX Shell Scripting, Visual Basic, Lotus Script
Tools: File Aid, Data Modeling, QMF, SAS, TSO/ISPF, MS Office, MS Project, Network software
Data Center Operations Consultant/Support
- Monitored processes and alerts and followed escalation process in Zena and Zenoss.
- Executed job scheduling and corrected mainframe errors and followed escalation process in Zeke.
- Responsible for CICS regions along with ArcSight and SiteScope alerts.
- Utilized MQ Series processes and followed escalation procedures on DB2 database alerts.
Social Security Administration
- Analyzed and recommended SMS modifications with SSA peers.
- Analyzed mainframe ACS code modifications using JCL and COBOL.
- Processed Mainframe SMS construct modifications online using TSO logon and Interactive System Management facility (ISMF). Tested all changes using the SMS test facility prior to installation. Testing is online using Mainframe TSO logon and ISMF.
- Maintained, created and updated Incident and Change Management tickets using CAPRS.
- Utilized Control M for batch load scheduling, monitoring and processes.
Mainframe z/OS and Storage Administrator/Support
- Responsible for the administration of storage and related device within the mainframe complex, utilizing JCL and COBOL.
- Supported and resolved problem and change tickets using Maximo, Remedy, Service Now, Infoman, Citrix, Changeman, for storage systems support work involving problem determination and changes to DASD and administration of TS7700 Virtual Storage devices, data backups, software, applications, or network systems.
Mainframe Storage Support Specialist
- Responsible for the administration of storage and related device within the mainframe complex, utilizing JCL, REXX, CLIST.
- Supported and resolved systems support work involving problem determination and changes to DASD and TS7700 Virtual Storage devices, data backups, software, applications, or network systems.
- Maintained, created, and updated Incident and Change Management tickets using Maximo, Remedy, Service Now, Infoman, Citrix, Changeman.
- Participated in various Disaster Recovery Exercises for User Acceptance Testing.
- Utilized IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler as an executable command, program, or script for monitoring and executing batch jobs.
- Assisted with z/OS upgrades and system checkouts on the mainframe systems for various accounts.
- Supported CA-1 (Tape Management),CA-7 (Job Scheduler), CA-11 (Workload Automation), Performed SMS constructs in storage management to provide the ability to manage external storage growth.
- Created/modified ACS routines when a dataset has been allocated.