- Strategic, innovative, result oriented professional with 19 years of IT experience in diverse technology products, services, and organizations; 14 years focused on Distributed systems, Infrastructure and operations of broad range of disciplines: Enterprise Infrastructure (Network, Storage, Server, End User Computing), Production Support, Market Data, Desktop Support, Information Security and Risk.
- Experienced team lead effectively working across global teams focused on culture, talent development, Organizational efficiency with proven track record of providing strategic, technical and operational leadership to increase productivity and production stability in IT Delivery, IT Infrastructure Management & Cloud Infrastructure.
- In - depth understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall methodologies.
- Extensive experience in all facets of projects lifecycle from strategic planning and inception through deployment and post production support with unique ability to bridge between business and technology.
- Software development, Test, Build and Deployment strategies in large scale environments.
- Strong technical expertise in System Architect (Infrastructure, Database, Applications) on High Availability (Clusters) Unix (AIX, Linux, Solaris, SUSE,) Windows, VMWare, Amazon Web Services, Storage EMC, NAS, Hitachi platforms supporting enterprise systems, QMW, Disaster Recovery.
DevOps Engineer/Architect - Lead
Environment: AWS, Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Nexus, Linux, Unix, AIX, AB Initio, R, Machine Learning, CI/CD Pipelines.
- Managing multiple teams to roll out Automation Pipelines for DEV/QA/UAT/PROD environments.
- Design and Architect for flow of engineering automation projects.
- Agile project management methodologies to implement in various cross functional teams.
- Mentorship and team building activities.
- Create solution to Architect for ongoing deployment engineering.
- Scripting (java/python/groovy/C#) for multiple projects.
- REST API Postman Utility.
- Design and develop git models to deploy the CI and CD.
- Develop POCs to newer technology implementation
- Create policies and security guidelines.
- Design and develop end-to-end automation pipelines for in house developed projects.
- Successful implementation of the AB Initio projects dealing with 200+ developers.
- Create/study cost comparison model for cloud vs onprem deployments.
- Coordinate cross functional teams to achieve the department goals.
DevOps/Automation Engineer - Lead
Environment: Microsoft Azure, Cosmos DB, GIT, Apache Webserver, RHEL6, RHEL7, Windows, Load Balancer, Cloud Life Cycle Management, BladeLogic Automation Suite (BMC), BAO, Docker, Python, Java Script, Power Shell, Chef, Ansible, IPsoft IPCenter.
- Managed Agile team developers to achieve various projects in automation and deployment engineering.
- Developing solutions using Ipcenter tool to automate complex business process.
- Writing Java Script codes to integrate the various object properties.
- Working on deployment engineering and automation to supporting complex IT environments.
- Created Azure Devops (AZDO) pipeline to deploy the servers in Cloud (Azure) and on-prem (VMWare) with the PowerShell scripts and register to the Infoblox (Domain).
- Worked on implementing Cloud Life Cycle Management (BMC Product) for Infrastructure Provisioning and Testing.
- Wrote PowerShell scripts for Azure resources to logically organize them by categories and for adding tags to existing resource groups’ backup to restore operations.
- Performed test cases to test the updated BSA automation tool.
- Working on BAO workflow to develop Multi-Tier provisioning services.
- Metadata driven approach for provisioning the server which is contained in Azure Cosmos DB and developing the SOAP API for various processes that is included in server provisioning.
- Migrated Automated Server Provisioning process from BAO to IPcenter for both Single-tier and Multi-tier process.
- Developed the work-flow to track all the builds provision through Service Now in Microsoft Azure Storage Explorer.
- Worked closely with Service Now developer during UAT of multi-tier workflow before moving to production.
- Single handedly worked on solving the issues while there was failure on the automated server provisioning.
- Develop the REST API call Scripts that handle CRUD operations on Cloud Azure Cosmos DB.
- Test the API call Scripts intended CRUD action, using the popular web API Testing Tools such as POSTMAN, SoapUI.
- Written INSPEC scripts for Port Monitoring and testing. Port testing for application servers to monitor the defaults routers is set to communicate with target servers.