- 8 plus years of experience in IT field including installation, configuration, development, deployment, systems administration, trouble shooting , network security, database systems, identity & privileged access management and enterprise document management in large scale organizations.
- CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer, experienced in using IAM/PAM tools for deployment, configuration, integration, upgrades and troubleshooting of CyberArk PAS suite - Enterprise Password Vault, Password Vault Web Access, Central Policy Manager, Privileged Session Manager & Proxy, Application Access Manager, Privileged Threat Analytics.
- Solid experience in the implementation, installation and upgrading of CyberArk 7.0, 9.9.5, v10 (10.4, 10.5 & 10.8), v11 (11.1, 11.4 & 11.5)
- Well experienced in maintaining CyberArk infrastructure with the latest security, new features and healthy.
- Performed Manage, Resume, Release Privileged Credential using Cyber Ark Privileged Management vault Administration, configuration, troubleshooting and installation of Windows 2003, 2008, 2008 R2 and 2012/R2.
- Hands-On experience in integrating and troubleshooting platforms with CyberArk Privileged Account Security, such as Windows / UNIX servers, VMware ESXi, Network Devices, Middleware, Databases and Applications.
- Experienced in the configuration including AD integration, management of CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault and managed safes and server/ host addresses in Enterprise Password Vault.
- Provided guidance in addition, removal, change and lifecycle of Privileged ID Management (PIM) in order to provide the highest quality levels of security.
- Installation and capacity management of CyberArk components - Privileged Session Manager (PSM) including RDS Session host and licensing.
- Experienced with ITSM & PAM Operational Tasks - defining access control, user entitlements, manage applications, credentials and user access policy management.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of the Password Vault, CPM, PSM, AIM, DR Vault, Migrating user accounts using Password upload utility.
- Knowledge in network security using ASA Firewall, Checkpoint, Juniper SRX, Palo Alto, Cisc o IDS/IPS and IPSEC/SSL VPN and different LAN & WAN technologies.
- Knowledge of frame relay, sub-netting and DNS, WINS, LDAP, DHCP, http, HTML, HTTPS, TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, OSPF, RIP, IPSEC, PPTP, VLAN, STP (Spanning tree Protocol), RTSP & Multicasting protocols.
- Good communication skills, strong decision making and organizational skills along with outstanding problem solving skills to undertake challenging jobs.
- Able to work well independently and also in a team by helping to troubleshoot technology and business related problem.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. PAM Security Engineer
- Experience in Implementation, Installation, Upgrade and Maintenance of latest versions of CyberArk - 10.8 & 11.5.
- Experience in CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault, Password Vault Web Access, Central Policy Manager, Privileged Session Manager & Proxy (SSH), Application Access Manager (CCP, CP), HTML5, PTA (Privileged Threat Analytics), PACLI, PUU, RestAPIs.
- Experience in upgrading CyberArk Vault and its components from v10.8 to v11.5.
- Installing latest Security patches and updates on the CyberArk Vault and its component servers to maintain up to date security.
- Defined and implemented PAM best practices, Blueprint stages to mature and maintain highly secured environment.
- Automated Safe creation, Account onboarding and operational Tasks.
- Integrated CyberArk MFA using RSA and SSO - Okta, SIEM (Q-RADAR) and ENE for notifications.
- Onboarding Accounts, Safes, Applications using the Password Upload Utility, RestAPIs, PACLI.
- Experience in Developing Custom Web connectors for Applications and integrating into CyberArk.
- Installation and configuration of HTML5, AIM (Central Credential Provider and Credential Provider).
- Troubleshooting and maintaining the PAS Suite and its Components (EPV, PVWA, CPM, PSM, PSM for SSH, HTML5, PTA, AAM (CCP, CP), PUU, PACLI, Rest APIs.)
- Experience in enabling debugging, Testing, Collecting logs, working with the CyberArk support and Cases.
Environment: CyberArk 11.5, 10.8, AD, SSO - Okta, MFA, WIN, UNIX, Network & Firewall, SIEM, VMWare, DNS, TCP/IP, Load Balancer.
Sr. Security Consultant
- Gathering technical requirements and worked as primary technical point of contact for clients CyberArk’s Infrastructure & Operations.
- Experience in Implementation, Installation, Upgrade and Maintenance of different versions of CyberArk - v9 (9.9.5), v10 (10.4, 10.5 & 10.8), v11 (11.1)
- Experience in CyberArk PAS suite which includes EPV, PVWA, CPM, PSM, PSM for SSH, AAM (CCP, CP), PUU, PACLI, Rest APIs.
- Good experience in maintaining PAM Infrastructure, Component servers health and maintaining security standards with latest patches and vulnerabilities remediation.
- Experience in Automating and handling PAM Operational issues, tickets, Outage calls, Emergency and DR drills.
- Integrated PAM MFA using RADIUS, SAML (SSO) using Azure, Syslogs over TCP/UDP/TLS and ENE for notifications.
- Managed CyberArk Security that offers wide range of services and support including implementation, consulting, training, maintenance, online support and vault.
- Knowledge of Implementing application account management by CyberArk on Windows, Data bases, Linux servers and Applications using AIM module.
- Experience working with Cross functional teams (Windows, Linux, Database, Networking, Security, Application, Firewall ) to troubleshoot and find the RCA.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of the Core PAS Suite - EPV, PVWA, CPM, PSM, PSM for SSH, AAM (CCP, CP), PUU, PACLI, Rest APIs .
- Experience with Cloud (AWS) technology and its services.
- Implemented Active Directory mapping connection to provision users and groups into Cyber-Ark vault and e-mail notification failures.
- Experience with IAM (Sailpoint), SSO, MFA, SIEM, New Relic, Sitescope.
- Good Experience in working with Ticketing system (Service Now) and Log management Tool (Splunk, ArcSight, JSA ).
- Provided 24/7 On call remote support for Operations and Maintenance.
Environment: CyberArk 11.1, 10.8, 10.5, 10.4 & 9.9.5, PAM, LDAP, AD Integration, UNIX, Firewall, SIEM, VMWare, DNS, TCP/IP, F5 Load Balancer, Network Security.
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Gathering technical requirements, designed and delivered solutions to install and integrate with the existing CyberArk implementations and managed high privileged accounts to automate Privileges Access Management process.
- Experience in Implementation, installation and maintenance of CyberArk 9.6 & 9.8 PIM Suite
- Experience in CyberArk PAS suite which includes Enterprise Password Vault, Password Vault Web Access, Central Policy Manager, Privileged Session Manager, Proxy and PACLI.
- Responsible for PAM Operational tasks defining access control, user entitlements, user access policy management, application credentials and session management related to Privileged Access Management.
- Worked on Active Directory involving users, computers, groups, policies.
- Installation & configuration of components of CyberArk vault and its components PVWA, PSM, AIM, DR Vault, CPM, PTA, Secure Replication, Back up, and Password Upload Utility.
- Knowledge of security and systems standards, access management, authorization/ permissions management, network protocols, system management applications, and system & network security.
- Worked with account management on various platforms such a Windows, Unix, Active Directory, LDAP, SNMP monitoring, databases and storage systems.
- Installation, configuration, deployment and maintenance of Siteminder components like the Policy Server, Web Agent, Policy Store and Federation Security Services for SAML 2.0 implementation.
- Troubleshot issues related to SSO, authentication and authorization.
- Responsible for the replication, chaining, load balancing and other administration task.
- Involved with AD related Services including DNS, Group Management, Group Policy Management, Domain Trusts and Kerberos.
- Involved in the areas of server log analysis and understanding of common analysis techniques and tools on Unix and Windows servers.
- Knowledge in AIM solutions to manage Windows a nd Linux application account passwords.
- Worked with Network Engineer's in the installation and configuration of firewalls.
- Provided 24/7 On call remote support for CyberArk Operations and Maintenance.
Environment: CyberArk 9.6 & 9.8, PAM, LDAD, AD Integration, UNIX, Firewall, SIEM, VMWare, DNS, TCP/IP, F5 Load Balancer, Network Security.