- Experienced Contract Administrator with a demonstrated history of working in the Healthcare, Local Government and banking industry. Skilled in Remote Desktop, Application Support, System Support, Trouble Shooting, Networking and System Center Configuration Manager.
- Microsoft office
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- Break Fix
Seinor Network Administrator
- Provide 3rd level workstation support for help tickets as they relate to software development/ deployment, iOS device management and other desktop support issues that may arise.
- Full understanding and experience in SCCM. Scripting with PowerShell, and experience in VDI and migrations to Windows 10.
- Provide integrated team support and maintenance of LAN hardware and software. Perform LAN security procedures.
- Implement PC/LAN policies, procedures and standards and ensure conformance with information systems and company objectives.
- Responsible for working in multi - platform environments on multiple project assignments.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure, Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance using VMWare for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies. Write and maintain custom scripts using PowerShell to increase system efficiency.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support, Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Monitor Microsoft SCCM Platform health and mitigate identified problems. Monitor Microsoft and other critical security software patches and updates.
- Responsible for working with multiple teams to remotely deliver upgrades, updates, patches, & deployment of new applications.
- Able to add/ remove/change programs available in SCCM Application Catalog.
- Participate and oversee the building and maintenance of desktop images, PowerShell scripts, assisting in the production and employment of Group Policy Objects to manage the environment. Perform, test, and oversee upgrades to new versions of SCCM as needed and/or provide knowledge transfer to insure other department associates were trained on functions of SCCM.