Senior Network Administrator
- Deploy riverbeds on all main 5 locations, for better network management bandwidth.
- Replace aging Cisco core, storage and edge switches, with HP/ Aruba switches
- Manage/perform the replacement of aging cisco storage switches, with HP storage switches and connect Nettaps to them as the major data storage location for company data
- Manage /design/ replace aging cisco ASA firewalls, with Palo Alto (HA) firewalls to be used for URL filtering / VPN / intrusion detection.
- Configured, deployed DUO, as second factor VPN authentication
- Design, configure, coordinate, test, the seamless ISP failover capability for all the Confidential offices
- Implement HP Clear - Pass solution, as a part of company wide network security.
- Work with vendors and insurance agents, for seamless and secure transactions /communication between them and Confidential Insurance.
- Successfully move two offices, in NJ/MD, to a new location, after the building lease expired. Coordinated, designed and performed all network move, ISP and MPLS providers feed move, from beginning to end.
- Work with “systems” team, to switch company’s email, from Exchange to Office 365.
- Coordinate /manage the work with vendors, and make the necessary network changes to switch the telephone system, from Avaya analog phones, to Avaya VoIP.
- Implement cisco wireless network access to all offices.
- Work with “systems” team regarding VM issues, deploy and decommission VMs, as well as Netapp storage related issues.
- Work with Web team to create redundant VPN tunnel between Confidential offices, and AWS.
- Work and assist helpdesk team, with day to day user support issues, such as AD changes, backups, and application related issues.
- Maintain proper network documentation, and update it as needed.
Senior Network Engineer
- Responsible for the network connectivity of 89 club locations in the USA, Canada, and UK
- Responsible for maintaining connectivity, and maximum uptime al all locations, perform changes as needed, such as replace routers, switches, configure Sonic wall firewalls.
- Design and perform the network connectivity of new clubs, to the existing MPLS network with primary and secondary backup connectivity, as well as the closing of others.
- Troubleshoot Avaya VoIP telephony, and administer phone add ins, user changes, extension changes, etc. Install and configure Cisco wireless network at one club, as a pilot program with 43 access points, and a variety of SSIDs. Replaced aging cisco 3550 switches with cisco 2960X stackable switches.
- Work with vendor on replacing aging Avaya phones, with Microsoft Lync
- Design all networking connectivity, including wireless, phones, Internet access, for every new club opening . Work with vendors on installation/configuration of VCE, VB540
Assistant VP of IT, Network Manager
- Manage four technicians responsible for the Bank’s helpdesk and desktop, phones and network issues at the bank’s 16 branches, making sure that helpdesk calls are answered in timely manner.
- Develop guidelines for users, guests, vendor applications and network access, in compliance with FDIC regulations. Design and perform the installation of ACS servers to enhance the network security. Configure and deploy Inline power switches to replace the aging Cisco switches.
- Work with new bank software vendors (FIS), to ensure secure transition from (JH banking system) and uninterrupted bank operation, by working with members of applications and systems teams.
- Implement the installation and configuration of two “Good” servers in failover mode, and designed the proper network redundant connectivity between the bank’s 16 branches with multiple redundant paths to the two data centers.
- Monitor the LAN EIGRP and BGP, run network for performance issues and reliability and work with Wind Stream to ensure reliable, secure and quick access, using various monitoring tools.. Resolve network issues between the bank’s branches and the data centers. Perform Cisco gear configuration as needed, including firewalls, routers, and switches.
- Manage vendors for the installation of Cisco Call center and configure Call Manager with proper call center profiles, and call flow. Assist Network admin, in installation and management of MS Exchange 2013. Troubleshoot network issues and resolve the issues rapidly.
- Continuous monitoring of daily backups through backup software system alerts. Maintain companywide server inventory for both physical and virtual servers. Manage Global VMware virtual server and virtual desktop infrastructure. Maintained detailed and up to date documents.