- SQL Server
- Sybase IQ/ASE
- IOS 6/7
- Windows 2000/NT/XP/7
- Cold Fusion
- Business Objects
- Visual Basic
- PVCS Tracker
- Rational Automated Tools
- Version Manager
- SQA Robot
- Web Inspect
- Quality Center 9.5
- Quick Test Professional 8
- Version One / Agile
Sr. Software Test Engineer
- Perform test with multiple browsers (i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) to ensure product compatibility. Utilize Sauce Labs software to perform cross browser/ OS combinations.
- Perform Mobile Device testing on: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Kindle, Droid (Galaxy, Razor, etc.).
- Manage the Test lab and support users on desktops, laptops, Mac’s, and mobile devices.
- Integration testing with external applications such as Facebook, Google Drive, Flickr, Instagram, and Picasa.
- Participate in the bug review process, which includes identifying, documenting and following through on bug triage through the defect lifecycle.
- Actively participate in daily Scrums and project planning meetings.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts within a test framework.
- Produce various test plans and scenarios from technical specification documents.
- Manage small IT projects from a QA perspective.
- Perform product validation in all phases of the SDLC, including requirements, design, implementation, integration, QA, and delivery.
- Work with the business team and product management to validate accuracy, completeness, and match to business objectives of specified requirements.
Sr. Software QA/Test Engineer
- Responsible for executing project testing activities for the software engineering team working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Provide expert guidance to department and project team members on test planning, test script creation, test methodologies, data staging for testing, capturing and evaluating test results to achieve quality results within the planned testing schedule. Interface with product owners, developers, subject matter experts, and consultants in order to understand product features and create robust, comprehensive test plans to verify functionality.
- Coordinate work between the staff, other Scrum teams, and the product owner. Develop functional tests in partnership with developers for continuous regression testing.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Create detailed manual test plans according to product requirements.