- Hands - on IT professional with 24 years of comprehensive experience providing day-to-day incident management as well as proactive change and maintenance of networks, systems, and servers.
- Demonstrates expertise in design, deployment, and support of new implementations. Improves existing systems paired with sound knowledge of installation and maintenance of Unix, Linux, and Windows-based servers and Cloud ( GCP: Google Data Engineer certificate), Additional expertise in Engineering (General Engineering), with a concentration in Information Technology (Database, web servers, cloud solutions).
Applications: UNIX, Linux, MICROSOFT Software, ORACLE, Apple, VMware, Virtual Box, CAD, Audio and Video Streaming, Network Infrastructure,Pen testing and Cyber Security, Crypto currency and mining, WEB & MAIL servers, Virtualization, Internet of Things, MS Azure, GCP, AWS, SQL & HDSF DB, G Suite.
Hardware: SUN, Apple,Cisco, IBM, DELL, ZT, HP, Avaya, Ubiquiti, routers,firewalls and any active network
Confidential, New York, NY
Information Technology Specialist
- Troubleshoot various networking issues for Linux, UNIX, Windows, such as forgotten passwords and viruses for advertising agencies, Google cloud IT and G Suite works for tinyto.ca
- Consult on usage of trading software, cryptocurrency, and Forex for energy companies
- Setup, OS upgrade, reconfigure CISCO devices, workstations and servers
Systems Integration Engineer
- Designed from scratch integration solution architectures and service - oriented architecture
- Wrote, reviewed and released design documentation for integration components
- Managed infrastructure development and maintenance with strong emphasis on automation that enabled teams to create new products and services swiftly without compromising on quality
- Wrote code and configured interfaces for tools/services for internal and external users
- Developed enterprise-wide automation and local network and Google Cloud based.
- Led department operations on installation, configuration and support of office equipment, computer systems, video surveillance, telephone and satellite TV
- Maintained PBX Meridian Nortel and billing system, accounting, and Wi-Fi networks
- Managed, maintained, and troubleshot servers, computers and other digital equipment and performed repairs
- Ensured efficiency of operations by maintaining 90 computers and 10 Unix, Windows AD and Active Directory objects, and Linux-based servers and WEB servers, DICOMM exchange medical centre Established and maintained a responsive technical support system
- Identified parts of the infrastructure in need of upgrade
- Provided training to staff on the use of IT systems
- Ensured that technicians within the IT Support department were properly trained to enable them to operate effectively
State Enterprise System Administrator
- Supported Oracle - based HRS hotel system including programming, configuration and maintenance Microsoft server AD based network
- Developed standards and regulations on proper use of IT resources
- Managed maintenance contracts with third party service providers
- Created and implemented security policy and network security