- Seasoned, innovative, and success - driven professional, offering extensive knowledge in IT, network telephony, along with electrical and networking products and solutions; combined with adeptness in leading projects that enhance systems, workflow applications, revenue, and profitability.
- Noted for proven ability to liaise with all levels of the organization. Highly organized with track record of achievement in designing and implementing large-scale IT network, surveillance security systems, backup power, and electronics/electrical solutions for end users.
- Equipped with outstanding communication and motivational abilities; able to efficiently drive teams toward the attainment of strategic goals and bottom-line objectives.
- TCP/IP, LAN Switching, Layer3 VPN, ACL, STP and Routing Protocols (RIP, OSPF,EIGRP, BGP, MPLS) | Cisco and Mikrotik Routers (onsite and VM),WLAN Designing and implementation
- Ruckus, Aruba and Cisco| Monitoring tools| Win and Linux Servers, | WAN Links of DSL, WiMAX, Wireless, Fiber, and Microwave
- Wi-Fi Network (Cisco, Ruckus, Mimosa, Ubiquiti, Bridgewave, Siklu, Aviat) and VSAT Networks, GSM, Cellular Communication
- Microsoft CRM, MRTG Monitoring | CCTV Equipment (Analog/ IP Cameras, DVRs) | C++, Java, Python, PHP
- Controlling Circuits (Model Vehicles for Wireless Telemetry) | Addressable/Conventional Automation Products
- Fire Alarm Systems (BOSCH FPA 5000, FPA 1200), and CCTV for both Analog and IP-based Solutions
Sr. Network Engineer
- Sr Network Engineer and designer utilizing cutting edge technology to get high bandwidth internet access in National Parks, remote RV Parks, Lodges, campgrounds, and other areas across the country. Including Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Death Valley Mead (Vegas) & KOA sites across the United States Utilizing, WiFi, LTE, CBRS, DSLAMS, P2P and P2MP radios. AWS and other cloud based SDN solutions for ease of management.
- Implemented and maintained LTE/5GeNB/gNB as well as a variety of switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Implemented, maintained, and automated a variety of monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Involved in all areas of the deployment life-circle, from design to maintenance and tech support.
Sr. Field Network Engineer
- Provide Filed Engineering services for WLAN Deployment and Support in West Region of the Marine Core. MCCS
- RF Testing, RF Planning using Heat Mapping Tools and Coverage tools.
- Design large scale WLAN networks.
- Hands-on involvement with installation, management, and support for a complex, highly available wired and wireless (802.11 and point-to-point) network infrastructure along with Layer 1 Racking, Cabling structures.
- Network Support, Operational support, configuration, and implementation of change request services as Staging Cisco equipment, VLANs, Ether-Channels, Routing Protocols, VPNs.
- Responsible for Customer Support both remote and on site.
- Design and support nationwide IP network with multi-tenant WLAN sub-networks.
- Expand and manage high-traffic IP multicast network.
- Hands-on involvement with installation, management, and support for a complex, highly available wired and wireless (802.11 and point-to-point) network infrastructure.
- Network Management, Operational support, configuration, and implementation of change request services.
- Analyzing and implementing firewall, router, and switch changes.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to the design, administration, and maintenance of network infrastructure Conduct, RF Survey using Ekahau RF Survey, Throughput tests, Network Optimization.
- Taught classes such as networking, technical and network support, programming, computer science and ECDL in both English and Greek.
- Involved in various aspects of the foundation such as research, online presence, security testing, web-development, client counseling, in house software programming and analysis.
- Prometric Certified, ETS Supervisor and Technical support on TOEFL examinations for the duration of my employment.
- Implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting the network, operating systems and security as well as managing the stability and performance of the IT environment (clusters and Servers)
- Managed projects for system upgrades and new installations.
- Developing and maintaining system administrator technical documentation (weekly)
- Followed previous change control procedures while implementing all IT infrastructure changes and created new procedures and clusters.
- Involved in the design of network standardization, the strategy and plan for "optimal design and network activities”
- Documentation of Network Standards, Configuration templates, As-Built Documentation