- Result - driven IT Professional with referable 11+ years of experience as Jira and Confluence Administrator with through knowledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Highly skilled creating Jira Projects, Confluence spaces and providing Online Support to the users.
- Expert in creating Custom workflows (with use of conditions, validators, post-function and triggers), workflow schemes, custom screens, screen schemes, issue type screen schemes, custom fields, field configuration, field configuration schemes in JIRA
- Experience in creating new Permission schemes, notification schemes and issue security schemes as per the business needs.
- Experience in Creation of Different Issue types as per users’ requirements, new users in Jira and assigning groups & spaces
- Experience in creating custom dashboards, JQL filters and formula-based fields as per the user requirements
- Proficient in creating events, email notification schemes and assigned project roles on JIRA
- Effective in research, install, manage and administer JIRA add-ons, plugins, and extensions.
- Strong background on Confluence- assigned user personal space and assisting users on how to use Confluence
- Experience in managing systems access across various groups and user management of Jira and Confluence.
- Good at setting up mail-in functionality for the Jira projects.
- Effective in providing online Support to the different clients for on-boarding different Jira projects on different Instances.
- Expertise in diagnose and resolve performance problems with Jira/Confluence.
- Expert in supporting the Jira functionality (Resolving the issue from users)
- Proficient in providing Support on Scrum board and Kanban board.
- Good experience on providing 24*7 Production Support and handling critical service level agreements.
- Versatile team player with excellent analytical, inter-personnel and presentation skill with ability to quickly adapt to new technologies & project environments.
Tools: MS Office Suite, Jira, Confluence and GIT
Operating systems: Unix/Linux, MS DOS
Confidential - Columbus, OH
- Created various projects in JIRA from scratch and also created the project with shared configurations.
- Provided ongoing support and configuration for JIRA projects, workflows, screens, fields, permissions and other administrative tasks
- Addressed user questions and develop training as needed, worked on incoming questions and inquiries related to JIRA applications.
- Created JIRA projects, templates, workflows, screens, fields and other administrative activities, prepared projects, dashboards, reports for all JIRA related services.
- Worked on JIRA customization - Issue Schemes, Workflow Schemes, Field Configuration Schemes, Screen Schemes, Permission Schemes, Notification Schemes, worked on Setup JIRA for Test Case Management
- Installed the add-ons on JIRA and confluence as per the users request and coordinated with the team on the heavily used add-on.
- Extensively worked on Confluence - assigned user personal space and assisted user with the questions on how to use confluence
- Provided on 24*7 Production Support and working with critical service level agreements
- Handled Knowledge Transfer sessions on how to use add-on’s such as Structure, Portfolio how to make use of Gadgets and develop custom dashboards and reports in JIRA, how to use Macros in Confluence and so on.
- Configuration of custom fields, Screens, permission scheme as well as notification scheme.
- Configuration of Workflow schemes as per user requirement. Also configure Mail-In functionality for the JIRA project.
- Responsible for Confluence space creation, JIRA project creation, user management, project customization as well as workflow configuration.
- Handled integration request such as mail in integration and also look after JIRA integration with other application such as Confluence, Fisheye.
- Performed Confluence administration such as managing users, groups. space creation & configuration.
- Provided supports to customer via JIRA tickets.
- Monitor service alerts and flag/escalate critical issues for all supported applications and services.
- Provide online support and answering customer inquiries in a form of proper business emails using Email Management System for JPMC JIRA users.
- Responsible for overall user management task’s including individual as well as Group’s such as role creation and maintenance.
- Provide Global Support for JIRA and Confluence
- Testing on client’s requirements and provide appropriate solutions and make necessary changes.
- Also provided Helpdesk support, troubleshooting and addressing client issues with meeting timelines.
- Generated daily and weekly client reports which include Daily Production Log, Outage report, JIRA ticket reports.
- Escalate issues to client wherever necessary complying with the standard escalation procedure.
Jira Support Analyst
- Created Jira projects, Agile board, Kanban board as per project requirement.
- Confluence space creation, user management and space look and feel configuration
- JIRA Agile Scrum & Kanban configuration for the project.
- Create Custom workflows, workflow schemes, custom screens, screen schemes, issue type screen schemes, custom fields, field configuration, field configuration schemes in JIRA
- Create Permission schemes, notification schemes and issue security schemes as per the business needs.
- Create Field Configuration Schemes
- Configure filters & Dashboard as per user requirement.
- Create Confluence Spaces and Providing the Permissions
- Worked on Confluence internal and external user access management.
- Upload new/user created macros into confluence.
- Train and assist team members on complex issues
- Performed as First Point of Contact for Onshore Team