- Experienced Cloud Computing/DevOps engineer with vast knowledge of Cloud Computing Technology, Application Management and Testing of Web Applications.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem - solving skills and also strong ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Network planning management with AWS cloud computing
- Database experience (MYSQL, SQL SERVER, REDIS)
- Scripting experience (BASH, PYTHON)
- System administrations (LINUX, WINDOWS)
- Docker images and containers management
- Kubernetes for container orchestration
- Expert in Ansible, Puppet for server configuration
- Cloudformation and Terraform for infrastructure provisioning
- Webservers: Nginx, Apache
- Expert with Scap Scanner and OpenScap for system vulnerability check and remediation
- CI/CD Pipeline with Jenkins, GitlabCI
- Experience with version control in Github/Gitlab
- File sharing protocols: SFTP, VSFTP,FTP,SCP
- Application performance monitoring tools: Nagios, Splunk, Elastic Search, Kibana
- Linux commands and tools: shell scripting, Bash, Crons, regular expressions
Confidential, Greenbelt, MD
- Writing Ansible Scripts for configuration Management and Application Deployment to remote servers.
- Configuring Splunk server to remotely monitor running Application and servers.
- Enabling splunk to capture indexes and store clients login and logoff to suite business needs
- Creating Dockerfile, Docker Compose for containerizing Application Deployment.
- Writing CloudFormation Scripts for provisions AWS Cloud Technologies and Configuration.
- Setting up Kubernetes Clusters for Automating, Scaling and Managing Application
- Deployment for high availability, fault tolerance and high resilience Application.
- Supporting multiple AWScloud instances running with different Linux distribution.
- Writing automated test script using selenium with python and pytest.
- Designing and developing infrastructure using Terraform.
- Configuring and using open shift to develop and deploy applications on cloud infrastructure.
- Working Closely with Development Team to create CI/CD pipeline from Integration server to Production Server.
- Installing and Configuring Nginx server for Load balancing, SSL certificate, reverse proxy and HTTP Cache.
- Improving Database performance using MYSQL servers and Redis Servers.
- Managing and configuring Application Source Code Management on Gitlab and configuring Webhooks for automatic triggering of Jenkins Jobs.
- Setting up virtual environment for testing new environment using Vagrant.
- Using OpenSCAP server for system auditing to continuously access and Evaluate Systems Security Standards against threats and vulnerabilities.
- Using security content Automation Protocol to in corporate security hardening and remediation of any deviation.
- Setting up static IPV4 address on AWS for dynamic cloud computing and masking failure of an instance or software via remapping.
- Pointing and assigning domain name to an EC2 instance to allow client easy access to a web application.
- Member of a team of developers that built open source software that created a chat system into Kanban board management application using Django, Angular and AWS API gateway (www. Confidential .com)
- Configuring of Nginx using Nginx conf file to resolve a domain name for requests
- Assisting clients to set up a Transport Layer Security (TLS) for establishing encrypted link between webservers and browsers.
- Supporting multiple AWS cloud instances for extension of EBS volume, configuration of SWAP storage space and improvement of other services like S3, Vpc, Security Groups and Cloud Watch.
- Configuring, deploying and running company’s scrum application image using Docker file.
- Installing and Configuring Jenkins Continuous Integration tool to trigger and deploy Confidential .
- Integrating Jenkins with Gitlab to automatically build app during a push event
- Collaborating with Tech lead to fix complex issues and migrating of applications into the cloud.
Confidential, Greenbelt, MD
- Setting up cloud servers on AWS
- Configuring File Access, Management and Security
- Setting up Linux User Account and Groups
- Establishing Network and Network Services
- Deploying Webserver components and Configuration
- Installation of Local Components and Services
- Performing Data Backup and Recovery
- Network Configuration and Management
- Configuration Management with Puppet
- Working with Disks, Simple Partition and Filesystems
- Managing Flexible Storage with Logical Volume Manager(LVM)
- File System Sharing (NFS), Samba
- Network monitoring using Nagios
- Configuring Management Security