I am currently looking for a role in Information Technology that will challenge me. I’m interested in a position that will make the best use of my existing skills and experience while also enabling further professional and personal development.
ERP Systems: AS400 I series, Banner
Operating Systems: UNIX/LINUX, Windows
Programming Languages: RPG, CL, SQL, HTML, PRO*C, Shell Scripting
Data Analysis * Ad Hoc Reporting: Argos ( Similar to Tableau, BI Reporting, Crystal Reports etc .
Microsoft Office Professional 2010: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook, Access
Confidential, Murfreesboro, TN
- Same skills listed for SYSTEMS ANALYST
- Usage of PRO C programming to integrate applications within the University.
- Usage of Shell Scripting for the creation of PREFIX and SUCCESS files.
- Work on multiple projects within Accounts Receivable and Business & Finance to improve existing processes at any given time. ePrint Administrator
Confidential, Murfreesboro, TN
- Admin (grant user access) to Confidential and setup organization to assign users
- Provide Confidential Training within the University.
- Collaborate with users for form creation specifics.
- Create/convert University Forms to Confidential .
- Create complex workflows (Signature Routing) within forms.
- Setup automation for form(.pdf) export to specified secure directories using the .bat file within Windows Scheduler.
- Collaborate with user across multiple departments including HR, AR, Business & Finance for complex report creation/converting (Access reports converted to Confidential ).
- Report creation including creation of data blocks, dashboards, banded, CSV reports and UAT testing within multiple departments.
- Uses of both Argos Design and Free Form SQL report building options.
- Daily use of SQL and Relational Database concepts.
- Setup report automation for users. Automation may include setting execution parameters, bursting of files, copying files to directories, emails and ftp setup.
- Handle user access requests to Confidential
- Provide Argos Report Training within the University.
- Schedule and run predefined modules (programs) or chains (groups of programs) that perform data manipulation in a specific order.
- Alter Finance programs and shell scripts that are called by Confidential .
- Assist DBA’s with error research during quarterly upgrades and patches.
- Aid in resolution of finance process errors (feeds) that occur within Confidential .
- Download Tax Templates from IRS.
- Modify Print Templates to new tax information.
- Run and test forms with Finance, AR and HR.
Confidential, Franklin, TN
- Created documentation for Solarc Right Angle interface errors including possible causes and resolution.
- Monitored email invoicing distribution and provided notification of distribution failures.
- Monitored system for incomplete transactions providing notification and possible solutions to the issues related to the appropriate business department.
- Used Navigator 6 to track and resolved incidents on a daily basis.
- Added all reference data requests into Solarc Right Angle Powerbuilder, Solarc Right Angle .net and JD Edwards.
- Added new counterparties with a relationship of supplier, vendors, carriers and traders.
- Added new user setup into the system including licensing and group authority privileges.
- Gained introductory knowledge of logistics operations including provisions, payment terms and demurrage rate.
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
- Provided on call production Support of the AS400 i - series.
- Collaborated with team members on how to resolve ongoing tickets.
- Created programs using CL & RPG programming languages on the AS400 i-series through software documentation.
- Provided program analysis across multiple test environments (UAT, SIT, and UT)
- Worked with the following AS-400 i-series tools: Work Query, Debug, DBU, SDA, Hawkeye, and STRSQL.
- Worked with the business and other parties to achieve positive test results prior to implementation via MKS.
- Implemented and maintained core/local packages into the AS-400.
- Located, maintained and updated database tables.
- Gained knowledge of Global Financial Interfaces.
- Provided data mapping information across multiple applications.
Various Electronic Assembler/Quality Technician
- These positions included rework and repair of circuit boards, logging defective data into computer systems while issuing corrective actions to employees, soldering and inspecting of circuit boards, and performing audits. I also designed and created a Microsoft Access (2003) database for defect data, RMA & MDR issues for a company.