- Experienced Senior Network engineer, having more than 10 years of experience in analyzing, resolving and migrating complex networks for fortune 500 companies. Possess the ability to work under pressure environment by prioritizing the tasks and liaising with the clients by being a proactive team player.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/10
- Configure and troubleshoot BGP, OSPF, TCP/IP, VOIP, and EIGRP
- Troubleshoot the following Cisco routers (1800, 2600, 2800, 3600, 4506, 4510,9300 and ASR1001 and 1002)
- Knowledge of various types of Ethernet Cables and 66 Punch Down Block VOIP (SIP)
- Hardware: ASA5550, Provider 1 R70.50, Cisco ASDM 5.2 for ASA, Cisco Nexus 2232, Juniper SA 6500, Riverbed, Cisco WAAS
- Wireless Access point 1231/latest and controller 4400 and 5500
- LAN Troubleshooting of Ethernet up to Fast Ethernet and Gigabit
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint)
- Topologies: ATM, Frame Relay, T1/T3, and Ethernet
- Hubs, Cisco switches, Cisco routers, KVM Switches (Belkin)
- Telnet SSH2, SSH, IDS
- Microsoft Office 2003, Visio
Sr. Network Engineer
- Interface with external customer for technical requirements
- Managing LAN/WAN/WLAN networks for big Pharmaceutical Company.
- TDA responsible for the full fill customer request on the design of the network.
- Working closure with customer on the project.
- Deploying, configure and troubleshooting Router, Switching and WIFI for the financial customer Credit Suisse.
- Monitor network using SMARTS and HP open view.
- Adding new devices in the Voynce system and discover.
- Knowledge of IS - IS.
- Create network diagram with MS Visio for external customer and support team
- Work with clients on escalated cases
- Configuring new switch or replace.
- Cognitive about designing, deploying and operating highly available, scalable and fault tolerant systems using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experienced in creating multiple VPC’s and public, private subnets as per requirement and distributed them as groups into various availability zones of the VPC.
- Setting up Transit Gateway in the AWS along with security group.
- Setting up VPC, Transit Gateway, Security Group, marketplace appliances for customer.
- Troubleshooting F5 load balancer with end user via WebEx.
- Used security groups, network ACL’s, internet gateways and route tables to ensure a secure zone for organization in AWS public cloud.
- Analyze cloud infrastructure and recommend improvements for performance gains and cost efficiencies
- Configure new LWAP APs and connected to the WLC then configure the SSID.
- Configure, troubleshoot and manage routing protocol (OSPF)
- Provide SLA level support on 24/7 and support various shifts.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform network upgrades.
- Configure and troubleshoot STP and Virtual VLANS.
- Configure and troubleshoot L2 and L3 Ether Channel.
- Configure ACL for the host to host or whole subnet to prevent certain traffic from entering or exiting on manage customer router.
- Maintain the WAN and LAN for pharmaceutical client
- Maintain the Wireless Access Point and Controllers.
- Create and troubleshoot the tunnel between 2 sites.
- Perform packets analysis with Wireshark and Netscout.
- Configure the wireless Access Point and controller.
- Analyze and troubleshoot of LAN/WAN issues. Made physical changes to routers, switches to increase performance.
- Use Check Point Provider 1 to check the traffic and rules. Troubleshoot the connection issue with 2 servers
- Perform installations, technical support, troubleshooting and maintenance of equipment
- Configure Cisco routers, switches and troubleshoot Checkpoint FW, Cisco ASDM for VPN (Tunnel) clients. Review the pix.log and sys.log for B2B VPN clients
- Configure, troubleshoot, and manage the BGP community and policy
- Configure and troubleshoot the EBGP and IBGP
- Upgrade the IOS on the Cisco Routers, switches, wireless APs and Controllers
- Replace the hardware of the routers, switches and stack switches
- Provide technical support to Tier 2 engineer
- Troubleshoot complex issues with in SLA to minimize the down time to customer.
- Work on ASA PIX FW/ASDM systems to troubleshoot the VPN and FW issue.
- Coordinate with site engineer and troubleshoot in physical connectivity and configuration issues.
- Configure LAN Switching: Cisco Catalyst Core and Edge Switches.
- Configure OSPF for assign Area and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot and resolve wireless issue.
Provisioning Technical Engineer and Project Manager
- Performed Layer I and II troubleshooting, while maintaining trouble ticket tracking, following internal/external escalation procedures and customers’ notifications
- Provisioned basic/plus, T1, T3, MLPPP, MPLS Internet circuits
- Maintained OSPF, HSRP, BGP, and static routing protocol on Cisco routers (2621, 2650 and 3600, series).
- Developed standard operating procedures for Provisioning of high-speed circuits for business customers, coordinate and resolve technical issues that rose within internal tech support team.
- Performed DNS (Domain name services) change, IP (Internet Protocol) allocation for customers.
- Troubleshot circuit and routing issues on the following Cisco Routers: 2800 & 3800 series routers
- Configuring ACL to prevent certain traffic from entering or exiting a network.
- Configure DHCP, ACL and NAT on managed customers’ router
- Worked with various internal organizations, during pre/post deployment phase of different type of circuits. Supported end-to-end customer circuit including test and turn up.
- Documented network resources, systems, peripherals, procedures and policies for optimization of IT resources and security. Responsible for network design, bandwidth allocation, and IP address allocation.
- Troubleshot end-user and network outages without escalation and provided Root Cause Analysis on network outage while striving for minimal user downtime for customers.
- Managed and implemented projects for fortune 500 companies in implementing more than 500 fractional and full T1.5mbps along with DS3 circuits throughout Continental United Sates.
- Interacted with customers by phone or email concerning various home networking issues
- Responsible for closing escalated trouble tickets for customer care.
- Provided hands on support of customer care initiatives such as automated provisioning, installation, online billing, technical support and detailed account management
- Basic computer hardware installation/troubleshooting, DHCP, DNS, NAT, TCP/IP, Windows XP, switches/hubs, PBX systems, cable/dsl modems, TIVO and Firewall/VPN