To create a niche for myself as a Network Security Engineer by working at a responsible and creative position which will give me a chance to apply my skills in deploying, configuring and troubleshooting VPN, Cisco security appliances.
Security / Firewalls: Palo alto firewall, Panorama, IPsec, VPNs, AAA Model (RADIUS, TACACS+), Access Lists, 802.1x, Cisco IDS/IPS, Authority (CA), PKI, Cisco Secure ACS Server, Cisco ASA,VPN Client,, NAT, PAT, Site - to-Site, access control. CISCO ISE, Global Protect, URL filtering, Vulnerability Remediation, F5, DMZ
Routing and Switching: - Static Routing, RIPv1, RIPv2, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, Redistribution Catalyst IOS based Switches, STP, RSTP, Trucking, VLANs, Layer 3 Switches, VTP, HSRP, VRRP,,DHCP, SNMP, SYSLOG, VLAN
- Rack and stack, cable and turn on the equipment. Raise any issue with space or anything that would installing the devices.
- Installation and Configuration of Palo Alto firewall and Cisco catalyst switches and hand on support during the circuit turn up.
- Performing a thorough inventory against BOM and identify missing inventory.
- Installing and setup of cisco access point and APC UPS and netboz.
- Complete the configuration on the access points and perform detail survey of the locations.
- Perform a thorough discovery of the network onsite and capture relevant information on the facility, physical layout, user count and as much information as is possible.
SW/App/Cloud Tech Support Sr. Analyst
- Single point of connect for network expansion as per the client requirement.
- Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork.
- As Subject Matter Expert provide high level of troubleshooting and configuration for network and security devices which includes Palo Alto FW, CISCO FW, Routers and switches.
- Troubleshoot layer 2 and layer 3 CISCO firewalls and provide the access through the firewall as required.
- Technical support for Cisco Router configurations and installation for Customer. Configuring EIGRP, OSPF.
- Provide high level technical support, including Designing, identifying and resolving problems supported product in SLA.
- Managing and troublesh ooting multi Vsys environment through Panorama.
- Configured and Maintained Cisco Wireless Access Points, using Cisco Wireless Controllers.
- Configure, monitor, and troubleshoot IPsec VPN tunnels between sites and VPN servers for remote user access.
- Working with Palo Alto and ASA products and installing, configuring and maintaining firewalls.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and processing operational tickets received from Tier 1 and Tier 2 support personnel as well as escalated incidents that are received from other sources.
- Provide remediation on various vulnerabilities based on CVE data base and vendor recommendation.
- Network Access Control techniques around 802.1x and MAC Authentication Bypass (MAB), CISCO ISE.
- Implement design changes to support the replacement of current firewalls with Palo Alto Firewalls including Access - List rules and NAT translations, to make the network environment as robust as possible.
Assistant Manager IT
- Handling global network of the Confidential with more than 3600+ networking devices,
- Network Operations and Network Security, Network Planning, Design and implementation.
- Close internal and external audit points and keep the network device up to date with latest software and patch.
- Palo Alto Rule changes, templates, object creation, planning, configuration changes, OS upgrades, CLI troubleshooting.
- Handling routing and switching, wireless and firewall of Confidential
- Designing and implementation of the new branches.
- Configure and troubleshoot Palo Alto firewall along with Palo Alto panorama.
- Provided Level 3 support in network & Firewall P1, P2 incidents, Implemented 2 Tier Security architecture.
- Handling tickets raised by users to allow access on the ASA 5500 & X-series firewall and resolving them within strict SLA time frames.
- Trouble-shooting EIGRP, OSPF and HSRP related issues.
- Configuring and troubleshooting Cisco ISE, WLC, and Airtight WIPS for WIFI users. Handling and Configuration on the Cisco Firepower Manager and SFR.