- Cisco Certified Network professional with 4 Years' of experience in Defense and Aerospace industry specialized in Enterprise Applications Support, network design, implementation, and support of routing, switching, firewall technologies, system design, implementation and troubleshooting of complex Network Systems.
- Dynamic, detail - oriented highly regarded for demonstrated experience developing and deploying complex infrastructures and technical solutions for industry leaders. High expertise in directing risk management initiatives while establishing, implementing and enhancing key information security objectives and control frameworks to maximize productivity.
- Proficient in determining system requirements and resolving technical issues quickly. Skilled in providing effective leadership in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
- Ability to assemble and distribute reports that enable peers and executives to manage work seamlessly across the company and ensure targets are achieved.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, understanding business requirements to cross-collaborate and increase profits.
- LAN/WAN Architecture
- Routers and Switches
- Application Support
- Cisco ASA Firewalls
- DNS, DHCP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP
- Cisco Technologies
- Network Troubleshooting
- Network Security Governance
- Active Directory
- Systems Backup and Recovery
- Service Now Ticketing System
- Network Design
- Java, Python and SQL
- Project Management
- Amazon Web Services AWS
- Windows Servers
Applications Support Analyst
- Perform daily operational network & system infrastructure checks and balances for Production environments.
- Initiated incident management & response with structured escalation levels for Production issues.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks using monitoring tools such as AppDynamics and JBOSS identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Communicating technical information and issue status to customer service centers, technical support organizations and management teams.
- Increased knowledge and allowed for quicker turnaround on incoming requests by providing process and procedure documentation for colleagues and business users for software applications being supported, which led to better understanding of application and functionality.
- Providing timely and accurate network information to management and other groups during network events and major outages.
- Ensure reported issues were resolved more quickly by documenting and tracking application issues, using Agile Methodology, as well as by participating in scrum meetings, which assisted with prioritization of issues.
- Perform an in-depth analysis of events and incidents as necessary; triage events for criticality and escalate according to predefined processes.
- Performed user account maintenance, managed incidents and provided resolution for end users technical challenges.
- Utilized knowledgebase tools to transfer technical & business knowledge to team members.
- Use ServiceNow as an incident and workflow management tool to track, respond and support tickets.
- Report incidents to the customer using a ticketing system, interface with customers to resolve issues, provide additional information, and answer questions related to incidents and monitoring.
- Communicate effectively through meetings, email and Microsoft Office, manage ongoing support request and administrative needs of users and provide an onsite point of contact for another team.
- Expertise in Configuring and Troubleshooting of Cisco Switches, Cisco Routers and Cisco ASA Firewalls.
- Performed LAN operations and troubleshooting which involves working on VLANs, inter-VLAN routing, VTP, STP, Port aggregation and Link negotiation.
- Expertise in Configuration and Troubleshooting of OSPF, EIGRP and BGP Routing Protocols.
- Configured Site-to-Site VPN and DMVPN to allow secure network traffic to the remote site.
- Experience in supporting Network Security and High availability solutions for Cisco ASA.
- Strong working knowledge of Cisco ASA Firewalls using both ASDM and CLI for ACL, NAT rules and VPN.
- Restricted Server and Desktop access using Group Policy, protecting confidential data and complying with federal regulation.
- Created and managed user accounts, access, applications using Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Managed IP address space using Subnets and Variable Length Subnet Masks (VLSM).
- Experience with maintenance and troubleshooting of connectivity problems using Ping and Trace route.
- Controlling Network connectivity of users by implementing restriction rules on firewalls in accordance with policies and standards.
- Experience with Network Debugging and Packet Analysis, Inspection, Capture with the help of Wireshark.
- Involved in remote site migrations by performing Configuration and Troubleshooting of Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Worked with cross-functional teams from requirements gathering to deployment. Identified technical requirements and developed work-flow charts and diagrams.
- Configured, tested, troubleshoot and maintained network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment and IT services running routing protocols on Cisco devices.
- Managed and configured DHCP, DNS, Antivirus, and backups, Provided escalated IT support, hardware troubleshooting, backup and recovery, email communication and application support.
- Performed configuration and support of standard routing protocols also implemented ACLs and NAT on Cisco core switches.
- Managed Active Directory for user account, creation and account deletion.
- Managed Active Directory permissions, Group Policies, and Share Drives.
- Serve as 2nd level Active Directory Support and Group policies.
- Suggested restructuring Active Directory OU structure and reviewing Group Policies.
- Implement, configure and troubleshoot VPN's and Secure Remote related issues.
- Implementation, support and trouble-shooting of VLANs including operational knowledge of Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), VLAN trucking, inter-VLAN routing and 802.1Q.
- Deployed and decommissioned Cisco switches and their respective software upgrades.
- Analyzed network problems and coordinated resolutions. Monitored network infrastructure traffic and access logs.
- Developed work plans and policies needed to integrate proposed solution.
- Engaged in daily technical support calls from customer-base when involving circuit outages, performance issues, or bandwidth/equipment upgrades concerning our Microwave & Fiber transport circuits.
- Ensuring the secure operations of the organization's computer systems, servers, and network connections and conducting both network and user activity audits.