Servers: MS IIS, MS Server 2016 (Including Hyper - V 2016 Server), 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000 (Active Directory), MS NT 4 Server, MS Exchange Server 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, Mac OS X Server, Ubuntu Linux Server, Remote Access Server, Citrix Server, VM Ware ESXi Host 4.X, Checkpoint Firewall, Barracuda Firewall, Firebox Firewall Appliances, Untangle Firewall
Applications: Sybase SQL 17, 12, MS Office 365, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, XP, and 98/95, MS Project, MS Visio, dBase IV, MS Visio, Slack, Jira, SalesForce, Pager Duty, Splunk, Kibana, Grafana, Vantive and Remedy Ticketing, HP Open View, HP Open Manage, Real VNC Remote Control, Veritas Backup Exec, Norton Ghost, PGP Encryption, Symantec, McAfee Anti-Virus, Trend Micro, Contegix Confluence
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Technical operations and support of hosted and non-hosted clients' SQL databases and applications relating to single and season ticketing platforms.
- Install, configure and maintain Windows and Virtual servers, IIS, databases, and ancillary applications for hosted and non-hosted clients
- Maintain client databases including archives, upgrades, and unload/reloads
- Maintain and support client applications and connectivity to and from all associated hosted platforms
- Manage escalated trouble cases for support and development teams
- Liaise with support and development teams to isolate and resolve trending issues
- Design, document, and vet procedures and policies
- Train and mentor new engineers
- Familiarity with single-sale and season ticketing, added value concepts, and integrated vendors
- Expanding knowledge base to include PowerShell scripting, PHP, Java, APIs, and advanced SQL
- Received multiple awards for outstanding performance and high value contributions to Confidential and Live Nation, consistently received top ratings on performance reviews
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
Tech Staff Contract Consultant
- Support multiple Windows environments with Windows Server 2008 R2, 2003, and 2000.
- Support messaging via MS Exchange Server 2010, 2007, and 2003.
- Support virtual machines in VMWare ESXi 4.x and 5.1, Virtual Box, and Hyper-V.
- Support Untangle Firewalls, Untangle AV, Untangle VPN, and Untangle Spam filters.
- Design, test, build and support Windows Terminal Server environments.
- Service existing customers via phone, email, and remote access to their computers in a help desk environment.
- Provide consultations for improving LAN and WLAN speed and stability.
- Monitor on and offsite backup systems.
- Monitor systems and server health via Kaspersky Enterprise suite, Spiceworks, and other utilities.
- Produce server disk and network usage reports and make recommendations where necessary.
- Monitor and maintain email systems including Exchange Server, POP3, and third party email service providers.
- Document and update customer records including ticket resolutions and server/network topology.
Tech Staff Consultant
- Contract through Tech Staff to Confidential supporting End-User migrations to Windows 7 Pro.
- Assist with daily scheduling and shipping of systems to end-users.
- Perform bare-metal Win7 installations both with and without direct MS Migration cable utility.
- Perform updates to installed legacy programs for use on Win7 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Utilized HP Open Manage for asset tracking and to assign new and re-assign used assets to employees in relation to the Win7 project.
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
Information Security Analyst
- Support Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory in a single domain environment.
- Generate reports for migration of security groups from multiple legacy domains in Server 2003, Server 2008 R2 and DFS environments to a single production domain.
- Generate reports of nested active directory groups for specific organizational units within active directory (scope includes over 100,000 security groups).
- Research security groups to define accounting owners, group descriptions, and ensure proper nesting for auditing personnel.
- Liaise directly with group members, accounting owners and approvers for specific security groups in active directory to determine group retention.
- Add, delete, and update active directory security groups with proper memberships based on approved owners’ requests.
- Update and maintain resource management systems database of active directory groups.
- Identified and resolved multiple process problems within the resource management systems database directly affecting creation and updating groups and members within active directory including group name translation failure from active directory to PHP to HTML to SQL.
- Work directly with programming team to develop more efficient research tools.
- Manage department mailbox for communications to group account owners.
- Generate weekly reports on newly created groups for accuracy in both active directory and the resource management systems database.
- Developed work-flow charts for internal and external management detailing the work performed by the project.
- Authored all script, database, and tool instructions and guidelines for processes within the project.
- Co-designed a survey questionnaire website for account owners to easily update group descriptions for auditing.
Confidential, Kingman, AZ
- Installation of SQL 2005, SQL 2008, and IIS Server.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair MS Server 2003 R2 Active Directory Controller, MS Exchange 2007.
- Monitor, inspect and upgrade system software on file and email servers.
- Content matter expert for file servers, email, domain-level permissions, and software licensing.
- Project manager for offsite VM Ware servers.
- Assist Desktop Support team with escalated technical issues that must be addressed from a server administrator level.
- Assist Infrastructure Manager with networking and LAN/WAN project planning.
- Ensure student domain and email account accessibility to all student related resources.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Systems Administrator / Logistics Manager
- Document Server and Network topology.
- Document procedures for Lab and Server Room maintenance.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair PC and Mac workstations and laptops, HP UNIX workstations and any installed software.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair MS Server 2003 R2 Active Directory Controller, Windows 2003 R2 Massive Storage server (5Tb storage), Mac Server Cluster and SQL 2005 server and MySQL.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair Firebox Firewall Appliance, including review of security logs.
- Install and support multiple-boot mobile systems including Linux, MAC OS X, Windows XP, and Windows Vista.
- Install and maintain wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n networks.
- Support VPN connectivity.
- Support PGP encryption.
- Authored and edited IT policies for the company.
- Install and support production servers for third-party clients.
- Troubleshoot various RF circuits to component level.
- Maintain all laboratory test equipment.
- Research special projects and liaise with vendors and manufacturers.
- In charge of purchasing lab equipment and electronic components.
- Research Power over Ethernet standards 802.3af and 802.3at and make recommendations as necessary for current and future projects.
- Participate in hiring process for new employees for both IT and Engineering departments.
- Designed and detailed ordering procedures company-wide.
- Coordinate off-site demonstrations with IT, Engineering and clients.
- Designed and implemented shipping and receiving process and policies for the company.
- Authored and edited employee handbook, basic company policies and IT policies.
- Liaise with potential vendors to acquire custom components for projects.
- Coordinate logistics for all out of town project demonstrations.
- Maintain company IT assets database.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Desktop Support Representative
- Perform on site technical support for over 1900 Confidential & Confidential employees Confidential 11 locations in the South St. Louis area.
- Perform installation and repair of desktop and laptop computers on site interfacing with end users after 1st and 2nd Tier Support Helpdesk team determined they were unable to resolve and problem would require a local on site technician.
- Coordinate and schedule times with end users to work on systems meeting an 8-hour service level agreement.
- Perform quarterly PC Lease Rolls consisting of application installs, data transfer, user profile and setting transfer, and data wipe from PCs that have had the lease expire.
- Perform some limited localized Server 2003 support.
- Update enterprise wide support documents daily.
- Created 15 separate help documents for specific application support as well as instructions for software installation and troubleshooting for the various specialized office locations.
Technical Support Manager
- Troubleshoot and repair all manner of desktop and laptop computer operating system and software problems including network troubleshooting via telephone and by remote connection.
- Operating System support includes Windows 95, Windows 98, WinNT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP Pro.
- Software support includes MS Office 9X, 2000, XP, and 2003, McAfee Anti-Virus, third party TN3270/TN3250 emulators, IE4.x, 5.x and 6.x, Netscape, Java, Visio, SQL 2000 and 2003, RAS and VPN connectivity, several in-house web apps.
- Network support includes RAS connectivity, NT Server, Win2000 Active Directory, Novell Server, Citrix Server, and Exchange Server.
- Designed and authored a new process flowchart for Desktop Services Helpdesk training manual.
- Authored Efficiency Tips for desktop technicians to increase performance and resolution rates.
- Authored over 30 technical articles for Desktop Services Helpdesk Knowledge Base.
- Subject matter expert for Outlook 2000 and Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2000 Enterprise.
- Subject matter expert for RAS/Network Security.
- Subject matter expert for proprietary web-based application: Centralized Helpdesk Tools.
- Subject matter expert for anti-malware applications for desktops and servers.
- Performed Quality Control for technician dispatch reports company wide.
- Provided support for RightFax and WinFax servers and services, company wide.
- Confirm resolutions of web-generated work orders company-wide.
Confidential, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Systems Administrator / Network Engineer
- Maintained McAfee Net-Shield for Exchange Enterprise, as well as McAfee AV desktop updates via Microsoft SMS server.
- Received commendation for coordinating efficient global response to the Melissa virus crisis, halting all propagation within Confidential, as well as coordinating with our customers and clients to prevent further spread.
- Installed and maintained Windows and Exchange Servers.
- Installed and maintained RightFax and WinFax servers and services.
- Installed and maintained Checkpoint firewall, monitored activity and produced reports based on in-depth log reviews.
- Installed, maintained and utilized HP Open View for systems health monitoring, network reports and intrusion remediation.
- Instrumental in writing and implementing IT infrastructure and security policies company-wide.
- Designed and tested Disaster/Recovery system and created a complete fail-safe mirror production site of the Ft. Lauderdale office in Dublin, Ireland.
- Installed and maintained SQL 6.5 server using Crystal Reports.
- Designed and implemented new Server Operations for Switzerland offices including overseas data transfer.
- Traveled extensively to provide backup support and additional training for overseas administrators and technical support personnel.
- Installed and supported PGP file and disk encryption on client’s workstations, file servers, and email servers.
- Traveled extensively for support and upgrades of bank offices that have no local support or administrators.
- Fully supported and trained new three-person department in Production EDI systems.
- Managed three-person Technical Support team.
- Authored Server Room daily maintenance/security procedures and Disaster/Recovery guidelines.