- Nine years networking experience
- Completed bachelors degree
- Active Secret clearance
- Solid troubleshooting and record - keeping skills
- Detail-oriented with a focus on achieving solutions
- Provided design, installation, setup, configuration, upgrades, and advanced complex troubleshooting for Cisco enterprise routing and switching environments.
- Established and configured networks for organization-wide use.
- Determined areas of the IT infrastructure that needed particular attention or expertise, worked with other system network administrators to resolve user-side issues.
- Conducted regular tests to ensure that the system meets expectations for speed, security, and reliability.
- Developed and deployed performance-enhancing measures throughout the network.
- Made decisions regarding network/systems upgrades and repairs.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal contacts.
- Identified and worked to completion configurations on routers and switches of different vendors
- Completed upgrades and solved technical issues with incoming networking enclaves from Navy bases around the world
- Worked with other IT groups to identify and resolve technical issues
- Location in Panama City, FL; I left due to complete lack of housing from 2018 Hurricane Michael
- Successfully configured the routers and switches in Frontier's 10,000+ device-footprint nationwide
- Identified, troubleshot, and resolved escalated network issues
- Became proficient with record-keeping in notating daily provisioning and problem-solving
- Ability to recognize and prioritize critical tasks independently
- Troubleshot to completion both software and hardware issues such as lack of connectivity, correcting interface configurations, adding proper route statements, investigating Rad switch flows, verifying remote-to-host pathways, etc.
- Reviewed and improved or corrected design documentation, training documentation, and various customer-facing documents
- Resolved customers’ needs & provided technical support and resolution to clients