- Over 15 Plus Years of IT experience specialized in DevOps Engineer/Build & Release Engineer in automating, Build, Deploy, Release Management and focused on AWS Cloud Implementation, Configuration Management. Automation of build, deployment Environment and Management areas by implementing CI / CD pipelines to help teams deliver better, reliable and certified software into lower level and Production environments.
- Worked in all areas of Jenkins setting up CI for new branches, build automation, plug - in management and securing Jenkins and setting up master/slave configurations.
- Experienced in Build & Release automation framework designing, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, Build& release planning, procedures, scripting & automation and Good at documenting and implementing procedures related to build, deployment and release.
- Experienced in Branching, Merging, Tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM.
- Designed and developed build and packaging tools for continuous integration build and reporting. Automated the build and release cycles.
- Experience in using AWS services (Route 53, ELB, EC2, ECS,, Cloud Watch, Lambda, etc.)
- Experienced with enterprise level source control repositories such as Subversion (SVN), GIT, and Mercurial.
- Experience in accomplishing aspects of software config management, and in Build &Release Management.
- Experienced with event-driven and scheduled AWS Lambda functions to trigger various AWS resources.
- Great comprehension of the standards and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, scrum, and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experienced in configuration management, version control systems, build and deployment automation tools, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Management of applications servers and Release processes.
- Experienced in AWS cloud platform and its services like S3,Auto scaling, VPC, cloud watch, cloud front, code deploy, code pipeline, route 53 and EBS.
- Have knowledge creating AMI’s for middleware configurations and custom AMI’s in AWS services.
- Executed Cloud Formation Templates to provision and auto deploy AWS EC2 Instances and Integrated with Ansible Recipes to deploy.
- Written several Playbooks in Ansible to automate the environment provisioning, Middleware Infrastructure Installations. Applied environments, roles, and d Ansible for better environment management.
- Administered playbook source code repos for deployment playbooks and implementing Ansible spec frameworks to make out playbook issues at initial stages of authoring the recipes.
- Conversant on various playbook components and playbook authoring workflows like attributes, definitions, files, libraries, recipes, resources and templates.
- Analyzed and Authenticated Ansible playbooks.
- Troubleshoot build issues in Jenkins, performance and created metrics on master’s performance all along with jobs usage and builds being run.
- Synchronize all build and release activities, make sure release processes is well documented, source control repositories including branching and tagging.
- Extensive experience using MAVEN and ANT as a Build Tool for the building of deployable artifacts (war & ear) from source code GIT.
- Hands on Development Experience in Java and J2EE Applications, Good Knowledge in bash (shell)/Perl and exposure to ruby scripting.
- Integrating various Version control tools, build tools, nexus and deployment methodologies (scripting) into Jenkins to create an end to end orchestration build cycles.
- Managed cloud & test environments and automation for QA, Product Management and Product Support
- Generating and delivering release packages, generate different metrics for tracking issues against releases and the means of tracking compatibility among products.
- Experience working on several docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Docker Registry and creating docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
Build Tools/Scripting Lang(s): Ant, Maven, Shell, HTML, and XML, Python
Version Control systems: Perforce, SVN and GIT
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Ant, Bamboo
Configuration Management Tools: Ansible.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, RHEL and Solaris
Databases: MS Access 2000, MS SQL 2000, MySQL.
Change Management: Remedy and PVCS Tracker
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat, HTTP Server, BEA Web Logic 8 & 10, Tibco
Bug Reporting Tools: JIRA and Rational Clear Quest
Tools: /Applications: HP PPM - IT Governance, Bit bucket, JIRA.
Cloud Services: AWS
Monitoring Tools: Splunk, Nagios.
Sr. System Specialist
- As DevOps engineer, continuously improved CI/CD pipeline with automation for effortless software Delivery.
- Developed scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Python and Bash.
- Integrated Jenkins and Ansible. Designed and developed Jenkins build deployments.
- Worked on POC deploying clusters of machines based on Kubernetes on AWS.
- Experienced in writing, managing Ansible Scripts and Linux automated deployments using Ansible.
- Written wrapper scripts to automate the deployment of playbooks on nodes and running the Ansible client on them in a Ansible-Solo environment.
- Used Ansible to manage Web Applications, Config Files, Database, Commands, Users, Mount Points, and Packages.
- Configured Ansible to build up services and applications on AWS instances once they have been configured using cloud formation.
- Development and version control of Ansible Playbooks, testing of playbooks using Sonar and Selenium and running recipes on nodes managed by on premise Ansible Server.
- Test Ansible play book modifications on cloud instances in AWS and using SonarCube and Jfrog Artifactory and used to collect attributes on node.
- Orchestration of Docker images and Containers using kubernetes by creating whole master and node.
- Used kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, scale and manage Docker containers with multiple namespace versions.
- Application and System Level Trouble shooting on Linux based Servers.
- Automated AWS components like EC2 instances, Security groups, ELB, RDS, IAM through AWS Cloud formation templates.
- Experienced in designing and deploying AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, and EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), auto-scaling groups.
- Worked with IAM to create new accounts, roles and groups.
- Created alarms and notifications for EC2 instances using Cloud Watch.
- Configured S3 versioning and lifecycle policies to store, backup and archive files in glacier.
- Transformed the manual release procedure for micro services to automation build on Jenkins/Hudson by working with multiple functional teams; provided test and user guidelines.
- Deployment of Cloud service including Jenkins and Nexus on Docker.
- Automated the infrastructure and making it auditable by storing all the infrastructure changes in a version control system like GIT.
- Created Ansible playbooks and modules to automate system operations.
- Experience with NOSQL databases Cassandra and Dynamo DB.
- Rolling out Configuration management, Change Management and Requirement management strategies to the development Team.
- Experience with Nagios monitoring and alerting services for servers, switches, applications and services.
- Worked on JIRA for defect/issues logging & tracking and documented all my work using CONFLUENCE.
Environment: AWS EC2, S3, Cloud Formation, Dynamo DB, VPC, IAM, Apache Tomcat, Cloud Watch, Ansible, Git, Linux, ELK Stack, Jenkins, Maven, Ansible, Jira.
Sr. Technical Associate.
- Orchestrating Services through BPEL for Synchronous Service and Asynchronous Service.
- Hands-on Experience with Correlation sets, JCA Adapters.
- Hands-on Experience with XSD, XML, XSLT, XQUERY AND WSDL FILES.
- Implemented Exception Handling for the BPEL Process models to handle System, Business exceptions and used Compensation handlers to handle the transaction if an exception occurs.
- Working knowledge on Mediators, Business Rules, Email Activity and Human Task.
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g.
- Performance Tuning & SOA Monitoring.
- Good Command over all the BPEL activities.
- Good knowledge on the Web services, XML, XSD, XSLT, and XSLT Templates.
- Good Expérience on SOA11g & 10g Orchestration and) in the areas of Mediator, SOAP, WSDL, BPEL, UDDI, XML, WS and OWSM.
Environment: Web Services, Oracle SOA Suite 11.6, Oracle 11g Database, BPEL, Oracle Business Rule, Human
- Involved in gathering requirements, business process modeling and captured AS-IS model using Rational Use Cases.
- Designing process using Business Works /designer.
- Worked on Tibco AMX Policy Manager and Tibco AMX Lifecycle Governance Framework.
- Developed Custom Java coding within processes wherever required in the integration.
- Install,admin and configured TIBCO Hawk to monitor critical events and services.
- Notify respective business group using TIB/Hawk and BW process for critical related events.
- Installation and administration of TIBCO Suite (RV, BW, EMS, Adapters)
- Installation and configuration of TIBCO TRA Suite, Tibco Business Works, Tibco Administration Suite, Tibco Adapters (MQ, ADB, Files, CICS).
- Worked on Tibco AMX BPM.
- Created and managed Queues and Bridges; Groups and Users in EMS Servers.
- Created and used scripts to create Queues and Bridges.
- Implement Real-Time interface for Claims Work Station to view latest Auto / Property insured details. Legacy Auto / Property Systems reside in Mainframe environment.
- Documenting the Best Practice Methodologies for development and deployment.
- Setting the standards and guidelines for future developmental activities in Claims Integration.
- Setting the standards and guidelines for future application integrations.
- Installed and configured Hawk suite for monitoring claims system.
Environment: TIBCO Business Works 5.4, EMS 4.x, TIBCO Admin 5.4, TIBCO Hawk suite 4.6, Hawk HTTP Adapter 4.x, TIBCO Adapters 5.x (File, ADB, MQ) Windows XP.