- Highly successful Solutions Architect who develops enterprise solutions in pre - sales, project management, storage, servers, software and virtual infrastructure. Grew revenue and sales in five public and private corporations. Managed over 350 technical projects using local and global resources. Takes technology into the Data Center/Virtualization /Cloud and ensures business through Continuity Services and Disaster Recovery.
Storage: RAID, SCSI, iSCSI, SATA, SAN, NAS, Tape Libraries/VTL, SDS, Veritas-NetBackup/Foundation Suite, Atempo, TSM, (HPE Primera, StoreVirtual series, StoreOnce, 3PAR), VNX, Navisphere, NetWorker, Avamar, Brocade, IBM Spectrum Storage (Storwize), File Systems, vSAN, SDS, VEEAM, Carbonite
Infrastructure: Ethernet, TCP/IP, WiFi802.11x, SDN, Fibre Channel, Cloud, IaaS, HCI, Infiniband, UPS
System Hardware: MS Windows(WS/Server(s) 20xx), Linux/UNIX(all), Mac IOS x, Android, VMware (vCloud on AWS/vRealize Suite), Azure (Edge, HCI), Hyper-V, Docker, CitrixHPE(/RISC, HPE ProLiant BL6xx,SGI), IBM(Power9, System p), Dell PowerEdge, Sun/Oracle, Intel, Lenovo(System HX,VX,X)
Applications: Visio, MS-Office200x/365, G Suite, SaaS, HA/Clustered, Exchange, VDI, SDDC, Active Directory, SMS, Acrobat, Use of ERP(SalesForce, Oracle), Splunk, Google analytics, PowerShell, Bash
Network Hardware: HPE, Linksys, Cisco, Extreme Networks, (Routers, Switches)
Network Software: Skype, Sniffer, Webex, Sniffer, Wireshark, Unified Threat Management, IIS
Pre-Sales Solutions Architect
- Pre-Sales Solutions Architect with focus in Infrastructure virtualization/cloud Storage enablement.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to financial / investment, commercial, varous organizations for the future technology planning and provisioning for data center infrastructure build-outs. Have been engaged on over 250 projects since 2013 in various verticals / domains. Provide response content for RFx’s.
- Provided Pre-sales technical support for HPC, Clustered Computing, Linux, Windows and hardware / software systems (including Enterprise Storage (NAS, SAN), DICOM / PACS system, Oracle / Database infrastructure planning and ILM) for Data Management and Channel Sales groups.
- Appointed SGI Storage Ambassador and High Availability / High Availability Clustering evangelist.
- Key contributor to $2M contract for Spanish Media Giant (F1200 Clusters and Panasas Storage systems). for several sites around the world)
- Provided support for a Chattanooga, TN-based national brokerage firm opportunity for 25 SGI Altix HPCs running VMware worth $1/2M+.
- Designed and evangelized a plan to expand SGI’s relationship with a key software partner to bundle Shrink-Wrapped Solutions worth $44Myr with SGI Altix systems and Storage solutions worth $2-3M+yr.