- I am a result driven with experience in engineering, administration, and support of telecommunications and electronic systems. I have in depth expertise in the implementation, analysis, troubleshooting, documentation, customer service support and hands - on technical knowledge networking equipment. I have a record for diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering effective solutions within Six Sigma standards.
RF Test Equipment: Grayson Invex 3G drive test equipment, Signal Generators, Actix Analyzer software, CDMA Test Set Analyzers, Map Info
Cell Site Equipment: DVMs, Power meters, T-Berd 224, HP Spectrum Analyzer, DACS CSU/DSU, CAT5, single and multi mode cables, DSX patch panel, Ciena, Ekinops, Sentry power supply, Valere, Dragonwave microwave, E-band microwave and fiber optic
2 -way Radio Test Equipment: Service monitor, Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Frequency Counter, Wattmeter
Operating Systems: Knowledge of UNIX/Linux, Windows operating system, iDirect, Gilat NMS, Strong skills in reading electrical schematics, and with aircraft wiring
WiFi Integration Engineer
- Working with NOC and AMCC (Aircraft Maintenance Control Center) to support on tier 3 hardware, and tier 2 software, analyzes logs and inspection finding to determine source of problem, and recommend repair, replacement, or other corrective action with Confidential inflight internet.
- 24/7 On call remote assisting technicians troubleshot by loading correct software or using wiring diagram to determine the source of fault.
- Assist Costumer/Project manager to identify the need for the hardware equipment.
- Provided ons-site training the customer how to use and test the equipment.
- Assist product manager identify the root cause of the hardware.
- Setup customer’s laptops/ mobile devices through an FTP, WIFI, Hotspot 2.0 and Passpoint services.
- Extensive background in WiFi Networks, Broadband System deployment, designing test strategies.
- Knowledge of iDirect and Gilat NMS configuration and alarms system.
- Coordinate problem resolution with other engineering department and program manager to expedite repair equipment.
- Maintains records of performance report and related documentation.
- Conducts training of the Confidential equipment, including both team members and customers.
- Travel to internationals to provides on-site hand on technical training, help troubleshoot and repair Confidential inflight equipment.
- WiFi optimization SME, design and perform WiFi optimizations to improve user quality of experience.
- Experience with IP networking, satellite/avionics/ and RF flight systems.
- Provisioning and management of WiFi-related devices and other wireless technologies and 802.11 WiFi standards.
EVDO RNC Network Integration Engineer
- Configured new or existing EvDo UNC, and ATCA RNC equipment to connect to the network, implemented scripts to build Application Processors (SUN), ALU Traffic Processors, EXTREME Switches, OMNI Switches, Network Security, OMC-RAN, OMP and A13
- Provided solutions for first responder and disaster recovery networks utilizing satellite, EVDO, CDMA, GPRS, WiFi, WiMAX, Hotspot.
- Setup and performed iPerf test to verify WMM (QoS) support of the WiFi/Hotspot combo handset
- Working with LAN/WAN Layer 2/3 switching
- Verified network connections to customer Layer 2/3 switching and routing devices
- Trouble-shoot IP network and EvDo cell site connectivity issues.
- Performed EvDo cell swing (rehome) or cell clone
- MOP reviewed with the customer and ATP signed off
- Integrated and turn up ALU 7750 routers into Sprint, Verizon and T-Mobile network
- Perform migrate live RNCs traffic to 7750SR routers
- Verified and turn up VLAN, VRRP, IMT trunks and OC12 into 7750 routers
Aggregation Point of Point Field Engineer
- Coordinated with general contractors to ensure installations of AggPop meet Confidential guidelines
- Pre-commissioning AggPop configured IPs to equipment and resolved problems through troubleshooting prior to handing over to commissioning team
- Work with OC192 and carrier Ethernet circuits by excepting new fiber circuit from fiber carrier, test head to head to ensure no frame errors prior to turning up SONET at the AggPop
- Worked with Tier2 and Tier3 troubleshooters and verified network equipment and infrastructure
- Assisted network development site walks and site audits to ensure Confidential requirements met
- Assisted Network Operations Center (NOC) service1 to minimize outage down time and on call 24/7
- Integrate Motorola WiMax Access Point (AP), perform installation of network equipment rack, stack and cabling troubleshooting of deployment cell/router and interface related
- Troubleshoot deployment microwave backhaul issues, test remote login, verify CRC errors, set up QoS and SNTP, document solutions in trouble tickets