- To continue to apply and enhance my ability to evaluate new ideas and products along with my strong background of problem resolution will enhance the Information Technology area.
ISeries Systems/DBA Administrator
- Administrator supporting hardware and software of 2 IBM iSeries Power 8 systems, both running 2 LPARS.
- Responsible for scheduling and maintaining backups on both IBM I Series systems.
- Monitor and Support of MIMIX replication software.
- Design, implement & maintain a comprehensive monitoring & alerting process across IBM I Series platforms.
- Automation of daily and nightly processes using Help Systems Robot scheduling products. This product controls the process of sales orders coming in processing through our Oracle/JDE ERP application. This automation is on the IBM Power 8 systems, and Windows and Linux server.
- Security administration providing database and system authority.
- Using IBM performance tools for system optimal performance.
- Analyzing and monitoring systems to ensure optimal system performance
- Working with IT Governance, internal and external auditors.
- Mentored operators with the Help Systems scheduling product.
IT/DC Operations Coordinator
- Responsibilities included supporting all wireless issues with Cisco3530 switches, Cisco 1200AP’s, Motorola/Symbol wireless handheld scanners. Kronos wireless clocks.
- Supporting printing on Brother, Zebra Barcode Printers.
- 1st level support for any IT issues on the manufacturing floor.
- Used Wavelink/Avalanche product for upgrading Motorola wireless devices.
- Worked with outside vendors to assure contracts and products were current.
AS400 Administrator - Technical Support
- Administrator supporting hardware and software support of 2 IBM Series Systems I520 and I515 running V5R3 O/S running a 2 LPAR systems.
- Assisting with HMC Upgrades.
- Analyzing and monitoring systems to ensure optimal system performance.
- Supporting 10 remote warehouses connectivity - PERLE 594E controllers.
- Automate daily operations and orders processing with Help/Systems Robot Products.
- Served as the Security Administrator providing data base and system authorities.