- Exceptionally creative and reliable engineer with a passion to build and deliver efficient solutions. Multi - skilled with over 7 years of professional experience specializing in IT Operations for Confidential and Cognizant Technology Solutions. Striving to leverage my programming skills in conceptualizing software solutions to business problems.
Cloud platforms: Azure, AWS
Version Management: Git, Github
Operating System: Windows, Mac
Libraries & Frameworks: Bootstrap
Incident Management Tools: BMC Remedy, Jira, ServiceNow, VSTS
Systems Engineer (DevOps)
- Handling the Release Management of Azure DataLake Analytics (Cosmos) for smoother production deployment.
- Defining a CI/CD pipeline and managing releases in multiple environments (test, pre-prod & production) using Azure pipelines.
- Ensuring that all code being written is continuously merged into a designated branch, integrated in with changes from other developers, then automatically deployed to test environments, released to customers after testing.
- Focused on the product to be always in a state where it builds completely without errors and all tests have passed.
- Managed the monthly Rollback/Rollforward testing of all test/production environments.
- Using Azure Boards to define, assign, track work items and manage backlogs.
- Managing production defects and doing troubleshoot to take them to closure.
- Monitor the code-level errors and create bugs once the deployment is complete.
- Automating the builds and deployments to have continuous integration in the cloud using Azure pipelines.
- Created powershell scripts to automate the database connectivity and accessibility for publishing PowerBI reports online automatically.
- Published weekly reports/data to leadership team in PowerBI dashboard using Confidential PowerBI analytics tool.
Azure R&D BigData
- Azure Cleanup application spans/scans across many subscriptions and cleans up the resources (cleanup is done at resource group level). The purpose of this tool is to reduce the cost accumulated by unused resources in Azure BigData.
- Worked with senior development team to test and develop Confidential application.
- Have involved in building an AI based chatbot to integrate it with Confidential Teams channel and send Confidential reminders to users.
- Used the Confidential Bot Framework to easily build, test and then deploy a chatbot to multiple messaging channels.
- Optimized components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Using Agile software development methodology for managing shorter release cycles and full visibility into software development process.
Software Development Engineer
- Involved in weekly stand-up calls and meetings with clients to understand the user stories/requirements for application development.
- Testing the functionalities for mob apps (ChessedIn) and web apps (SoMee) once it is released.
- Creating test cases and validating it based on the requirement.
- Effectively tracking the application bugs using Jira and bringing it to closure.