- Storage Administration/Implementation (NetApp/EMC/Xiotech)
- VMWare ESX 2.0 - 6.X Server/VSphere Administration
- SQL Server 2000-2018 Administration
- Microsoft Clustering
- Microsoft NT 2003/2008/2012 Enterprise Network Administration and Design
- Linux Administration (Suse/Oracle/RHEL)
- Server Hardware Installation, Maintenance, Troubleshooting
- MS Exchange Server Administration
- Internet Information Server V4 - V6
- Remote Desktop Administration (Terminal Services)
- Cisco Router/Switch and Firewall Configuration
- F5 Load Balancer Administration
- Watchguard Firebox Administration
- Fast Iron Switches
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems
- Voice Over IP Telephony
- Web Development
- Veritas Backup Exec
- Electronic Vaulting Systems
- Disaster Recovery Systems Implementation
- Desktop Support
Lead Systems Analyst, Servers and Storage
- Servers and storage administrator responsible for maintaining the Aleris storage infrastructure and virtualized environment. Responsible for building out and maintaining NetApp and Xiotech shared storage environment in support of ESXi infrastructure as well as CIFS shared directories for file storage, ISCSI implementation to support Sharepoint 2012,2013, and 2018 environment.
- Key player in several large - scale projects including build out of Nexus 10gbe switching to support NetApp NFS storage and faster speed data network.
- Key role in Sharepoint implementation projects which required build out of new SQL cluster platforms utilizing ISCSI on NetApp 3220, 8040 pairs and Snapdrive for Windows to present the shared resources to the clusters.
- Also, a key player in the role out of Oracle ERP environment on virtualized infrastructure and utilizing NetApp storage to present data over Oracle DNFS load balanced storage targets.
- Other duties including upgrades and security patching to VMWare infrastructure, server provisioning and customization, F5 load balancer administration, training of junior admins, and technical decision maker for new storage and virtualization technology.
Datacenter Network Engineer
- Engineer responsible for the management, maintenance, and build out of the 300+ server redundant datacenters for Confidential eServices Hospitality division.
- Responsibilities include the build out of new infrastructure (SQL Clusters, App Servers, Virtual Data Centers in VMWare ESX Server 2.5/3, network infrastructure, application load balancing using F5, and specialized customer implementations.
- Maintenance and build-out of Windows 2000/2003 Enterprise class network (including Active Directory, DNS, and Group Policy).
- In addition, managed the SQL replications to 60+ customer replications to companies such as Brinker, Steak N Shake, PF Changs Restaurants, etc. High paced self-motivated position requiring a great deal self discipline.