Senior DC IT Audit and Risk Management Analyst
- Perform audit work necessary for evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls, efficiency of operations, compliance with corporate policies and procedures and industry law/regulations
- Perform risk assessments to assist internal audit department management in formulating risk - based audit plans and comprehensive annual internal IT audit plan
- Execute audits focused on various Technologies in the business, IT General Controls and Application Controls
- Participate in the company’s annual process for maintaining compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX). Responsibilities include completing walkthroughs, developing test plans, executing test plans and coordinating process documentation.
- Participate in reviews of internal controls and security of systems under development as well as major IT projects and initiatives
- Evaluate IT infrastructure in terms of risk to the organization and establish controls to mitigate loss
- Worked and managed Contractor/Consultant for medium length IT Audit projects
- Travel to Confidential and Decker distribution centers and manufacturing locations for IT Audits and Risk Management
- Create final audit reports, and oversee implementation of corrective action plans, while maintaining communication with all levels of management
- Review the work of less experienced auditors and plan and lead IT audit engagements
- Create risk remediation plans and projects for identified issues at each location
- Create documentation and cartography for each location to be used as reference documents
- Participate in identifying business process improvements and defining roles and responsibilities
- Manage existing on-site and global projects that involve IT and Physical Plant stakeholders
- Act as technical liaison between Business Services, IT, Supply Chain, and Logistics
- Act as a backup project manager for international projects and global rollouts
- Consultant/Contractor supporting DC Operations and Technology
- Provide system support for Manhattan WMS applications for multiple buildings in the distribution system
- Prepared audit scopes reported findings and presented recommendations for improving data integrity and operations
- Worked with the engagement team to document the business processes dependent on information technology
- Demonstrated and applied strong project management skills, teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and used current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services
- Create reports and tickets based on technology support needs
- Maintain and test network connectivity and backup systems
- Support all technology in use, Motorola VH10, MC9190, and Symbol scanners
- Move/add/change AD and Manhattan WMS accounts
- Manage a dozen contractors on-site to ensure timelines and budgets are followed and deadlines met.
- Hire/Fire/Evaluate IT contractors to perform day to day tasks as well as equipment builds.
- Liaison between contractor staff and Confidential ’s Supply Chain executive team to manage technical issues and escalations during projects and planning
- Maintain local LAN/WLAN network connectivity.
- Oversee multiple internal construction projects including a ground up $4 million DotCom fulfillment center.
- Built/maintain servers, computers, Motorola/Symbol RF devices, Zebra printers.
- Oversee physical plant infrastructure, HVAC and electrical.
- Troubleshoot Allen Bradley PLC controls and frequency drives and Intelligrated sorting system with 208/480v multi-phase systems.
- Control move/add/change of user accounts for corporate VOIP phone systems.
- Work with project team on planning and building of two new distribution centers in 2015.
- Purchase/negotiate vendor contracts and equipment.
- Support daily operations in SAP, Active Directory, and Exchange.
- Solve escalated problems from corporate and other distribution centers.
- Travel to multiple sites to provide local support and project oversight.