- Extensive experience designing and deploying secure end - to-end Mobility and IOT solutions to include AirLink Mobile WAN Routers, hosted cloud services, VPN concentrator, on prem Fleet Management System, and integration into customer enterprise networks. Proven expertise in LAN/WAN/Mobile networking technologies and topologies including LTE/FirstNet/TCP/IP, ICMP, OSPF, RADIUS, PKI, RSA, SSL/GRE/IPSEC VPN servers, VMware ESXI.
Senior Network Engineer
- Subject matter expert for AirLink Networking and Professional Services portfolio of solutions
- Performed as project lead for problem identification, systems architecture definition, solution design, implementation, testing, client training, deployment, troubleshooting and documentation.
- Led project management activities including cost/schedule monitoring, scope management, project communication, delivery of work products and associated risks
- Designed secure solutions employing Confidential products such as Multi-WAN Mobile Routers, VPN concentrators, Fleet Management System, to securely meet customer needs.
- Worked with respective customer IT department to prepare environment for solution deployment.
- Built configuration for Confidential Mobile WAN Routers tailored for customer specific solution requirements using various technologies: Public/Private APN, LTE, FirstNet, MOBIKE, SSL/GRE/IPsec VPNs.
- Analyzed logs and network traces (TCPDUMP, Wireshark).
- Deployed solution OTA (over the air) to large fleets consisting of 2000+ vehicles (Fire Dept. Vehicles, First Responder vehicles, Ambulances, Transit Agency vehicles)
- Identified software issues, escalated to developers, and drove to resolution in a timely manner.
- Provide onsite training and support as needed
- Successfully managed multiple concurrent projects
- Performed onsite and remote deployment of Confidential security and network systems
- Configured mobile routers to work with Confidential security systems and deploy to customer fleet of vehicles (School District, Transit Agencies, Police Departments).
- Designed network architecture and deployment plan for network devices and video system.
- Travel to customer location and provide guidance throughout implementation process.
- Worked with customer IT on network design to allow for viewing live video.
- Troubleshot complex network issues.
- Isolated Video systems software issues and worked with developers on resolution.
- Provided training on deployed solution.
Cloud Services Engineer
- Verified network configuration on network devices, to include Cisco/Arista/Juniper.
- Deployed Windows Azure to clusters and investigate/escalate software issues.
- Troubleshot DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP issues which may arise after deploying Azure OS.
- Worked in a 24X7X365 Service Window.