Platforms: Microsoft OS, MAC OS, Unix/Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat, Centos)
Software: Amazon AWS (EC2, S3, Route 53, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, IAM, VPC, DynamoDB, Sage Maker), OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Cassandra DB, PostgreSQL, New Relic, Datadog, VMware vSphere, Redis, RabbitMQ, Elastic Search, Grafana, GitHub, Gitlab, Terraform, Oracle 11gclient, Microsoft SQL, Toad, Jenkins, IBM UrbanCode deploy, Splunk, Tableau, Apache, Jira, Hyperic,, Salesforce, SiteScope, Autosys, ServiceNow, Confluence, Chef, Stash, Git, Nexus, Maven, Postman, Selenium,
Skills: Shell Scripting, Disaster Recovery Planning, Project management, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment, Configuration Management, Release engineering.
Confidential, Nashua, NH
Principal Cloud Application Engineer
- Cloud application engineer for a leading global e - learning web and mobile platform.
- Team lead for Amazon Web Services, Cassandra DB, New Relic, OpenShift, Redis and Disaster Recovery Planning.
- Architected and documented the disaster recovery procedure for the application with on-premise, multi region, and AWS environments.
- Application Performance Monitoring with New Relic and Data Dog to optimize the performance and availability of the product.
- Sprint deployments of hundreds of Docker containers using OpenShift, Kubernetes, and Ansible Tower.
- Collaborating with hosting support teams, infrastructure, storage, and development to ensure new containers are deployed using the right capacity, persistent storage, CPU, and Memory configurations.
Confidential, Merrimack, NH
Systems Services and Support Analyst
- Member of application support team that is responsible for resolving IM/CM/PM tickets in the production and non-production environments.
- Scrum Master for a globally distributed team of 11 members, who adhere to an agile methodology.
- Automating processes and deployments by creating continuous integration & continuous delivery pipelines incorporating various DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, Udeploy, Ansible, Chef, Maven, Sonar)
- Migrating on-premise applications to the AWS cloud and to the internal cloud for a hybrid approach.
- Deploying application through the non-production environments (DIT,SIT,QA,UAT) all the way to the production environment (PROD).
- Designed disaster recovery plans for our applications and executing them bi-annually to ensure fault tolerance and high availability of our systems and services.
- Participate on an on-call rotation to ensure 24/7 coverage of our applications and infrastructure to deliver optimal performance to our customers.
- Developed a deep understanding of the financial services industry and trading systems (equities, fixed income, bonds, money markets, quant, fix protocol, buy-side, sell-side, research.
- Participate in infrastructure related tasks - including but not limited to provisioning new infrastructure (Unix/windows servers, LTM/GTM), installing and configuring middleware and application deployment).
- Collaborate with other application development teams, enterprise support, and off shore teams to resolve production issues and maintain normal business operations.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Associate Systems Services and Support Analyst
- Rigorous training of specific technology, business and professional skills.
- Systems engineering and architecture, programming languages, server, infrastructure, network, database, application support, security, business writing, presentations, agile methodology.
- Deep learning about Financial services and operations - Securities, Equity, Fixed-income, High-income, Information barriers