- A highly motivated IT professional with 22 years experience in corporate technology environments across multiple industries. Proven ability to effectively manage IT initiatives and support teams. Effective communicator with exceptional presentation skills, able to provide network and high - level desktop support. Team player focused on providing business and IT innovation by streamlining processes and providing leading edge technical solutions.
Network and Security Manager
- Manage a matrixed team of 6 responsible for end user support across multiple applications.
- Project manager for Mimecast installation, including vendor selection, contract review, communications and implementation and configuration.
- Run Book creation across multiple applications and server technologies.
- Managed a project to upgrade all Windows 10 hardware to the latest build for 1400 users.
- Configure MFA, mail encryption and DLP policies in O365 and Mimecast.
- Create a UAT environment to be delivered through Mimecast/Ataata for ongoing cyber security training.
- Migrated 1200 users from on prem Exchange and Office 2012 to Office 365.
- Manage user accounts, eDiscovery, Teams, SharePoint and Exchange for 1400 users.
- Responsible for end user support across multiple Windows versions and applications.
- Implementation and Project manager for migration of 1400 devices from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
- Create SharePoint intranet site framework and manage access based on location and title.
- Installed, configured and maintained Nutanix virtual server appliance.
- Installed, configured and maintained Unitrends back up appliance.
- Migrated multiple physical servers to virtual using the Acropolis hypervisor built into Nutanix.
Systems Engineer/Security Engineer
- Deployed, configured and administered DLP (Symantec Vontu) solution.
- Project managed upgrade of Vontu from v9.0 to v.11.1.
- Rolled out various applications and security agents to over 5000 end user computers.
- Assisted in the rollout and implementation of LanDesk Management Suite.
- Deployed and administered StealthBits, a data governance, Exchange & SharePoint data management platform in a POC environment.
- Served on a SWAT team security initiative to identify security shortfalls, test and reviewed applications and hardware as potential solutions, deployed and administered selected technologies.
- Acted as Exchange and Active Directory administrator backup.
- Performed archive mail pulls for legal and other requests.
- Designed and implemented solution to organize and secure personal file shares.
- Blackberry Enterprise server Administrator.
- Responsible for identifying and recommending mobile device security for Android and iOS technologies.