- Highly competent & enthusiastic Jira Administrator in all applications in Atlassian Ecosystem.
- Over 6 plus years of Server/GUI Admin experience as Jira/Confluence Administrator in all On - prem/AWS Standalone/Data Center Severs & Atlassian Cloud and overall 12 plus years of IT experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills to handle time-sensitive assignments.
ATLASSIAN TOOL SKILLS:
Atlassian Suite: Jira, Service Desk, Confluence
Jira: Atlassian Cloud Jira; Stand-alone & Data Center On-prem (VMWare) Jira and AWS Jira
Confluence: Atlassian Cloud Confluence; Stand-alone & Data Center On-prem (VMWare) Confluence and AWS Confluence
Atlassian Databases: PostgreSQL v9.6/v10.0; MySQL v5.6/v5.7
Jira Plugins: Admin related: Jira Toolkit, Jira Suite Utilities, Jira Workflow Toolbox, Jira Misc Workflow Extensions, Script runner, PowerScripts, Email This Issue for Jira & Enterprise Mail Handler for Jira, Configuration Manager, Jira Auditor and Automation for Jira
Reports/Charts related EazyBI/Dataplane: Agile Management related: Portfolio/Adv Roadmaps, Structure, BigPicture, Tempo etc
Integration related: PagerDuty, SalesForce (Go2Group/Service Rocket) CRM/SFDC, Service-Now, Exalate, Opsgenie, Slack, Microsoft Teams, Jenkins, Github
Misc plugins: OKTA/ SSO SAML, Zephyr & XRay Test Case Management, Configuration Manager, Insights Inventory Management
Confluence Plugins: Refined Wiki, Gliffy, Draw.io, Comala workflows, Team Calendars, Adv Tables, Archiving, Scroll Office, Confluence Auditor etc
Linux: RHEL/CentOS 7.x/8.x & Ubuntu
Monitoring: JavaMelody, Datadog and New Relic, and Splunk
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Onboarding new Jira users & new Jira Projects in to two of our Jira instances
- Workflow management - customizing the existing workflows and creating new complex workflows with a lot of post-functions, validators and conditions with the help of the third-party Admin plugins such as ScriptRunner, Misc. Workflow Extensions, Jira Suite Utilities, Toolkit, Workflow Toolbox etc
- LDAP/Jira Integration along with SAML/OKTA
- Regular maintenance and management of all applicable user-installed plugins/add-ons and Jira/Plugin license management
- Seasoned expertise in the Jira automation/customization tasks with the Automation for Jira plugin rules and the customized Groovy scripts in the workflow transitions
- Bringing in new Best Practices/Policies to make both Jira/Confluence applications disciplined and organized
- Thorough documentation of Jira/Confluence FAQ’s; Installation/Refresh/Upgrade Runbooks; Important Wiki documents to keep an audit track of all Jira/Confluence Server/GUI level administrative tasks.
- Created the customized workflows for all request types and created the respective service desk automation rules for the workflow transitions.
- Installed and Configured a stand-alone Jira Service instance in both Staging and Prod environments.
- Created quite a few Customer Portal Create screens for different request types; Setup each email channel for auto-ticket creation via email per all Service Desk projects.
- Setup an exclusive Change Management Project with e-signature validation on the Chage Approval transitions with a complicated single workflow setup meant for all Normal/Standard/Emergency types.
- Day-to-day Confluence Administration support on both Server level (Confluence Data Center’s upgrades/monitoring) and on application level (Permissions on spaces/pages, merging data between two Confluence instances etc)
- Involved in Jira/Confluence/ServiceDesk installations & Upgrades in both VMWare Onprem & AWS environments (done upgrades from 6.x to 7.x and then from 7.x to 8.x)
- Maintaining different Jira/Confluence environments such as Pre-Prod, Sandbox, Dev, Staging along with the Prod env and periodical data refresh of these environments with the Prod Jira/Confluence data
- Setting up the Monitoring tools such as Splunk and Java Melody tools on the Jira/Confluence application servers
- Setup of PostgreSQL 9.4 & 9.6 and MySQL 5.6 & 5.7 Databases on the On-prem Database Servers
- Good experience in the CentOS & RHEL Linux flavors (for both Jira/Confluence Application & Database Servers
- Collecting the Jira/Confluence project requirements from customers, scoping & prioritizing and delivering them to the customers them on a quarterly basis
- Running the Jira/Confluence Change Control Board meetings with a few key stakeholders to approve/reject the influx of customer requests.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- JIRA/Confluence tools usage and administration.
- Created and modified JIRA workflows including project workflows, field configurations, notification schemes.
- Worked on JQL filters, Dashboards, Gadgets
- Responsible for maintaining all Confluence Spaces and JIRA projects, workflows, permissions, users.
- Responsible for working a queue of JIRA tickets to address system issues, user requests, etc. on a daily basis.
- Created users on Active Directory, synched the users on JIRA and assigned groups and spaces
- Responsible for Managing user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams
- Performed application and system administration tasks, including data backups and scheduled jobs
- Create projects on Jira and assigned Jira Agile boards
- Created Custom workflows, custom screens and custom fields on Jira
- Worked closely with other teams to define best practices for using lab tools across the organization and company
- Regular review, clean-up, management and configuration of JIRA accounts and work closely with the different teams like LDAP, Network, and Infrastructure
- Validated best business practices and rules to implement with the new model along with appropriate user approvals and sign-off.
- Test new versions of the tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility.
- Created events, email notification schemes and assigned project roles on Jira
- Worked on Add on such as Tempo, Service desk, Portfolio and Zephyr
- Worked on JIRA for tracking and updating the JIRA tickets
- Research and utilize industry standard methods and techniques.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Upgraded Jira/Confluence instances in the Staging/Production instances.
- Refreshed Prod Jira/Confluence data on to the Staging/Dev instances on a regular basis.
- Migrated data from an Atlassian Cloud instance to the On-Prem Jira instance (using XML Backup/Restore (project-by-project) method) and merged data from a smaller Jira instance in to the main Jira instance using CSV Import and Configuration Manager.
- Primary point of contact for all Jira/Confluence user support (resolving more than 25 tickets per week).
- Worked extensively on Jira workflows (post-functions/validators/conditions and automation for Jira) for multiple projects and troubleshooted a lot of Server and GUI level Jira issues.
- Maintained and managed thorough Confluence Wiki documentation for all User FAQ’s, Runbooks, Root Cause Analysis/Postmortem reports etc.
- Worked with multiple managers/team-leads on collecting their Jira/Confluence requests and presenting them in the Jira Stake-holders meeting and prioritizing them.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Project was based on the waterfall model in SDLC process.
- Involved in implementation and testing of Oracle Applications Financial R12 GL, AP, AR, PO modules
- Worked on testing the Functional Mappings for data conversion from legacy to Release 12 for AR Financial module.
- Responsible for coordinating static testing (reviews) of source documents to test specification (e.g. Requirements and design documentation) and maintenance of Traceability Matrix
- Performed requirement walk-throughs with the Development and QA teams
- Involved in testing custom Reports and custom Forms.
- Involved in backend testing for the data validation in Reports using complex SQL and PL/SQL functions
- Experience in Functional, System, Regression, Integration, Performance and User Acceptance Testing
- Tested Manual Invoices, Credit Memos and Debit memos.
Confidential, Oakland, CA
- Worked with the Business team to understand their current Business Process.
- Requirements gathering from end users using JAD sessions and JAR sessions and involved in Requirement analysis.
- Worked on the entire Financial business process.
- Involved in Preparing BR100, MD050, CRP execution, User training and coordinating with technical teams on Oracle Apps related Custom design validation for integration between Oracle Apps and legacy applications.
- Hands on experience with R12 and R11i Implementation, Upgrade and Support of Oracle Applications financial and supply chain modules.
- Involved in implementation and testing of Oracle Applications (Order to Cash)
- Developed test plans and scripts and conducted testing for quality assurance.
- Involved in UAT after ERP implementation.
- Experience in Functional, System, Regression, Integration, Performance and User Acceptance Testing.