Highly seasoned and reliable Computer Technician and Business/Data Analyst with a strong technical background and excellent client service record. Adept at explaining complex technical concepts and processes to clients and non - technical staff in a clear and understandable manner. Able to multitask effectively and bring several simultaneous installation and repair projects to completion with full accuracy and efficiency. Strong skills in repairing peripheral computer equipment such as modems printers and scanners. Exceptional skills in installing and maintaining hardware and network cables.
Operating systems: Microsoft Windows (XP, 7, 10), Linux, Mac OS.
Platforms: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Active Directory, NingaRMM, Zendesk.
Software: Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
Database: (Oracle) Database, Tableau, SAP Business Objects.
- Provided technical assistance to users on inbound telephone tech support calls.
- Used remote access to perform troubleshooting when needed.
- Provided on-site assistance to end users pertaining to the installation, troubleshooting, and support of their computer applications and network devices.
- Installed and maintained computer operating systems, hardware and software packages.
- Verified fresh hardware and software for compatibility with users’ systems.
- Upheld technology procedures in coordination with information technology teams.
- Provided solutions and technical guidance to clients facing technical issues and difficulties.
- Planned, assembled and installed computer systems in designated networks as per specifications.