I am an Information Technology professional with 7 years of varied in depth knowledge, skills, and experience. I possess multiple skills covering many fields including, Wifi Network and Desktop Support, Network Administration, Inventory, Asset Management and Site Survey Analyst. I am organized, personable, well regarded for strong interpersonal skills, and passionate within my field. I excel within divers roles as a team leader or player.
NMS Specialist, Ehealth, Unicenter NSM
Routing Protocols: OSPF, EIGRP, and RIP.
Switching: Vlan, VTP and Wireless.
Wan Technologies: ATM, Frame Relay, P2P.
WAN / LAN architecture and VOIP network architecture
Cloud computing (Amazon EC2), Apache HTTP Server.
Server Hardware Technology, UNIX, SQL, LANs, WANs.
VMware, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Active Directory Group Policies, TCP/IP, DNS.
Operating Systems: UNIX / Linux /Windows NT / 2000 / XP/ Vista/ 7 /8 /8.1 and windows Server, etc.
Programming and maintaining proprietary applications using Visual Basic, SQL, Java, etc.
Providing ongoing service, repair and maintenance of varied CCTV systems within the area.
Wi Fi Site Survey Using Tool: InSSIDer, Ekahau, Air Magnet, Omnipeek and Cisco Spectrum Analyzer Expert.
Knowledge of Software Testing Process.
Knowledge about how to used ALM/Quality Center and QTP/UFT for testing web and Windows Base Application.
Hand on Experience QXDM, JDSU, TEMS, XCAL and XCAP.
MapInfo Professional 8.5, Net Act 5.0, Netact Plan Editor and MML command handling through NMS/2000, Helix Mobile Producer Encoder, Agilent Viper drivetest equipment
- Experienced in Recommendation of sites for rollout and generate list of cells for expansion and Utilization of software tools such as AirMagnet for Pre and Post - Survey Design
- Good knowledge in site survey, design, and preparation of technical specifications with detailed engineering plans for BTS (Macro, Micro, Pico, and Extenders).
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) vendor evaluation, and designing for WLAN.
- System Operational Verification Test (SOVT) for LAN/WLAN Networks to include QA and QC of WLAN configurations.
- Provide documentation and support for site-installation engineers of equipment to be installed.
- Experience working with major Wi-Fi OEMs to optimizing live networks and manage roadmaps for future capabilities.
- Experience network field supporting and designing Local and Wide Area Wireless Networks.
- Experience working with tectrac, MyWorld and Google earth pro
- Familiarity with network protocol and network analyzers such as Sniffer, EtherPeek, EtherReal, OmniPeek, Airopeek, Wireshark.
Associate RF Engineer
- Performs advanced monitoring and review of radio network Key Performance Indicators (KPI). Participates in the development of inter and intra team processes for system performance.
- Serves as KPI subject matter expert in order to improve network performance. Monitors statistical network performance data. Collects, processes and reviews drive test data.
- Works with the operations team to troubleshoot site network problems. Reviews data to assist with determining cause of faulty equipment. Addresses customer and employee complaints received through Information Analyzer and *811 (#fix) applications.
- Works with other RF Engineers to evaluate and resolve issues. Updates databases with resolution or actions taken.
- Performs coverage, capacity, and performance activities. Participates in developing internal process used for radio network design. Participates with federal, state and local jurisdictions to ensure regulatory and zoning compliance.
- Performs development, testing, and validation of RF feature plan proposals. Provides input in defining implementation guidelines for approved new features and technologies.
- Effectively applies RF principles to performance activities. Serves as subject matter expert on GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS and emerging technology theory.
Network Support Technician
- Design and implement Support Wireless Access Point Installation for SWAN (state wide area network) For City of New York (Manhattan).
- Perform Indoor and Outdoor Wireless Access Point, Site Survey for identify to install Access Point.
- Using Tool for Site Survey InSSIDer, Ekahau, Air Magnet, Omnipeek and Cisco Spectrum Analyzer Expert And Support Access Point Configuration Problem.
- Providing ongoing service, repair and maintenance of varied CCTV systems within the area.
- Monitored and resolve tickets using the Service Now ticketing system as submitted across multiple offices and states.
- Improved current processes and spearhead projects and allocated resources as needed.
- Made sure that all knowledge bases, policies, standards, inventory, and install sheets were up to date; in addition to monitoring department objectives to reallocate workloads.
- Rolled out software and hardware to employees as well as setup and troubleshoot personal and network printers.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
IT System Administrator
- Provided User administration (setup and maintaining account), Maintaining system, Verify that peripherals are working properly
- Quickly arranged repair for hardware in occasion of hardware failure, Monitor system performance Created file systems, Install software, Create a backup and recovery policy
- Monitored network communication,
- Updated system as soon as new version of OS and application software came out
- Implemented the policies for the use of the computer system and network, Setup security policies for users, corporation’s employees and senior officers.
- I provided second and third level support and technical end-user and troubleshooting for Microsoft Office, email, data security, administrative products and other desktop software.
System Support Engineer
- Troubleshooting, mitigating, and repairing hardware issues in systems and individual subsystems (such as RAID, Network, disk, memory, CPU, motherboard, and others).
- Troubleshooting, mitigating, and repairing software issues including the interaction of various operating systems such as RHEL/Centos, Ubuntu/Debian, SuSE/OpenSuSE and Windows Server file systems such as GlusterFS and Lustre ; network fabrics such as InfiniBand and 10GbE; and their interaction with the various firmware revisions of hardware components attached to the system .
- Performing "first response" during scheduled off-hour times to quickly mitigate outages and return the customer system to a nominal working state .
- Prioritizing workload to maximize productivity and minimize customer downtime .
- Tracking issues in a trouble ticketing system (Request Tracker and/or others).
- Installation automation and other functions.
- Assembling systems from component parts, developing and performing diagnostics tests.
Equity Trader and Online System Support Associate
- Resolved time-sensitive day-to-day trading issues including: break/fix trades, position monitoring, customer FIX messaging issues and AT/IOI issues.
- Coordinated, implemented, deployed and supported daily application level changes.
- Provided daily operational support of our Institutional Brokerage Trading team including answering email, phone and IM issues.
- Monitoring status and functionality of systems and applications
- Investigated, identified, and resolved user and application problems in a timely manner.
- Tested new software versions for business-level features and functionality.
- Troubleshoot trading system issues by investigating client/server log files.
Desktop Support Technician
- Provided first and second level network and desktop support
- Frequently travel to multiple locations as needed to upgrade, configure, install and deploy desktop and laptop computers.
- Provided phone support to local and remote users.
- Supported and assisted in administering Blackberry Enterprise Support and video conferencing.
- Daily imaging of new computers specifically dedicated for the internal clients.
- Managed scheduling of system upgrades and data migration processes. Inclusive of reinstallation, reconfiguration, and all necessary software documentation such as the facility’s inventory and remedy tickets.
- Facilitated and coordinated support from 3rd parties; e.g. manufactures hardware repairs and service kit installations.
Desktop Support Technician
- Design, Install Network in specific Area in the City.
- Maintain Server, Cat 5 cabling and switches maintenance
- Technique support to Customer that facing internet issue.
- Using Telephone line for broadband .