- Possess an active DoD Top Security Clearance
- Proven ability to identify and correct network problems, with an emphasis on proactive and creative solutions
- Routing protocols knowledge such as OSPF, EIGRP
- Possess an depth knowledge of networking systems and infrastructure of LAN switches such as VLANs, VPN, switch port security and IP Subnets
- Experience with installing and maintaining Video Teleconferencing equipment.
- Proven ability to install Cisco routers and switches within a secure network.
- Possess a vast understanding of troubleshooting PC hardware and software problems
- Experience with Active Directory
- Installed and Configure Cisco router 7200 series and Cisco Layer 2 and 3 Switches 3500 series.
- Implement VPN tunnel between different NOC's within a Juniper Firewall IPSEC and key sharing.
- Working within the DISA network of the Confidential communications. Provided engineering in support of joint and service - level C4ISR system.
- Work with HBSS on Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessments (IAVA) compliance and set security configurations on network devices.
- Working with BMC network monitoring tool and Wireshark network packet analyzer tool.
- Worked with OSPF and BGP with solid troubleshooting skills. Implementation of SSH, IP access-list and VLANs
- Provide remote and on-site technical support to all of the NOCs.
- Displayed the ability to independently troubleshoot technical problems by analyzing the problem and applying a methodology to resolve the problems.
- Analyzing Network documentation for SPAWAR systems.
- Subnetting and VLAN implementation on Confidential network both SIPR and NIPR.
- Perform system administrator duties such as creating users accounts, adding user rights, adding printers to the server and active directory
- Manage Windows Server 2012 updates, devices drivers and share drives.
- Manage Cisco switch with port security implementation of VLAN
- Provide Confidential users with IT support/Network support
- Support VPN, IP addressing and Network infrastructure.
- Support Video conferencing equipment
- Work with Remedy ticket services
- Perform extensive repairs on HP and Dell desktops and laptops; Xerox, HP and Lexmark network printers
- Utilize HP Service Manager and Remedy Help Desk Support to prioritize, track and document incident and MAC (move, add, change) tickets
- Perform hard drive reimaging, data recovery, decryption and encryption
- Utilize Active Directory, Remote Desktop Connection, Element and HP service manager to troubleshoot and resolve software and user accounts issues
- Configure DNS and IP settings on computers and peripherals; assist network engineers with troubleshooting network connectivity issues
- Research, evaluate, and provide feedback on problematic trends and patterns
- Operated and resolved issues on all windows OS
- Worked on Network Diagram prints for neighborhood nodes
- Installation of Ethernet cables
- Installation of Home Networking
- Troubleshooting Cable Problems, such as damage cable, low RF signal and also able to use troubleshooting tools to fix the problems.
- Understanding of attenuation and signal operation
- Work within a team to complete many job relate tasks.
Work Bench Technician
- Resolved virus and malware issues with a 90% success rate.
- Installed software and operating systems on customer computers.
- Built and repaired DELL and HP computers.
- Repaired and replaced hardware, including Hard Drives, RAM, Network Interface card, Motherboards and CPUs
- Resolved computer hardware and software, printing, installation, word processing, email and operating systems issues.
- Restored data, operating systems, files, documents and drivers.