Certified Network Engineer that is dedicated, dependable, and a detail - oriented worker striving for excellence each and every day. Customer driven satisfaction is a priority with each and every interaction. Proficient in conferring with customers by telephone, email, chat, or in person to provide assistance and/or information about products or services. A very quick learner with a desire for continuous growth. Efficient skills in troubleshooting, time management, prioritizing tasks, and meeting deadlines. Reliable team player as well as a strong communicator.
Strong Analytical and troubleshooting skills with Routing/Switching across Cisco platforms.
Efficient Confidential troubleshooting the following technologies: Spanning Tree, DHCP, TCP/IP, Routing Protocols (OSPF, RIP, EIGRP, BGP), QoS, Multicast, MPLS, PIM, VLAN and VTP, Etherchannel, VSS, SPAN / RSPAN.
Ability to determine the root cause and resolution for previously unknown problems.
Tracing the path of a packet by source and destination IP addresses, hostname, or MAC address.
Salesforce, EM7, Remedy, ISE, Stealth Watch, CMSP, Splunk, Wire Shark, Putty, Super Putty, MobaXTerm, PowerShell, Cyber Ark, InfoBlox, Filezilla, ASCII tool, Centralized Wireless LAN Controller, NMIS, Outlook, Microsoft Office, Citrix, Virtual Box, One Note, Finesse, Active Directory, and IM Messaging.
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
- Provides second/third level technical support for Enterprise Routing Protocols technologies to Cisco customers, partners, account teams, and other Technical Assistance Center engineers for Cisco C Confidential lyst Switching products.
- Configure/Troubleshooting issues with Cisco C Confidential lyst 3650, 3850, 4500, 6500, and 9k switch models.
- Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network problems of moderate to high complexity.
- Process RMA and hardware replacements and upgrades per best practices.
- Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems .
- Acts as focal point for large account network problem resolution.
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
- Monitor/maintain network and device health, ensuring LAN/WAN connectivity, performing device/part replacements as needed including those of routers, switches, WAAS appliances, access points, cabling, SFP, etc.
- Provide break/fix support and serve as an escalation point for Liberty Mutual help desk/IT support.
- Coordinate vendor/carrier management ensuring circuit/network services are up and running.
- Interacts with multiple IT support teams in resolving network issues via Skype Bridge, email, chat, etc.
Confidential, Roseboro, NC
- Stocked products according to company presentation standards.
Route Sales Representative
Confidential, Hope Mills, NC
- Ensured customer satisfaction as well as built rapport with store managers.
- Managed store's inventory of products by ensuring accurate orders placed for the customer.
Confidential, Fayetteville, NC
- Completed all opening and closing day procedures which included doing paperwork, counter cash registers, depositing money to the bank, etc.
- Shared best practices for sales tactics and techniques, as well as customer service pointers with team members, ensuring a positive work environment.
Technical Support Agent/Customer Care Professional
Confidential, Denver, Colorado
- Assisted customers via phone, chat, and email.
- Ensured to thoroughly document the issue, replicate the issue if possible, steps taken to resolve, potential resolution to the problem, etc.
- While on the Confidential & Confidential program, was a Group Leader/Subject Matter Expert, assisting teammates with various tactics to exceed metric expectations like in providing one-call resolutions.