Highly skilled team - oriented AWS Cloud Solutions Architect, windows server administrator, cisco network administrator, web developer, database administrator, IT security analyst, BCP/DRP coordinator with (9+) years of experience working as a cloud Solutions architect for clients, managing server infrastructures and databases, migration and data center operations. Implementing upgradable, scalable, Hyper-converged infrastructure and micro-services across multiple platforms Linux, Windows, AWS. Helping clients achieve business agility, flexibility and providing strong AWS ecosystem expertise as a Solutions Architect.
- Excellent communication skills
- Dynamic, motivated and respect deadlines
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
Scripting Lang, C , Python ,
Python frameworks Flask and Django
Oracle DB, PlSQL, SQL, SQLite3, MySQL, NoSQL Dynamo DB
AWS cloud services
Git , DevOps using Codepipeline , Codedeploy , Codecommit
EC2, EBS, ELB, Autoscaling, Route53
IAM, SAML, Cognito
AWS KMS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail,
S3, Redshift, CloudFront, Advisor, DRP
API Gateway, Lambda, CloudFormation, Beanstalk
RDS, DynamoDB, Redshift, Athena, DBMS
SQS, SNS, SWF, CORS, WAF
VPC, CIDR, VPG, IPSEC tunneling, NAT, IGW, Bastion hosting
Windows Server, Linux, AD, FSRM, Cisco
AWS Solutions Architect/Cloud Engineer
- Engage customers and collaborate with sales executives to develop strong customer relationships, vet requirements and plan cost of AWS services using AWS pricing calculator, and deliver a solution that achieves the most cost effective for the customer's business strategy.
- AWS services including EC2, Lambda, S3, EFS, RDS, Redshift, Route 53, Code Commit, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Kinesis, Athena, EMR, IAM Roles, Data Pipeline, Dynamo DB, NoSQL, VPC
- Pro-actively monitor resources and applications using AWS Cloud Watch including creating alarms to monitor metrics such as EBS, EC2, ELB, RDS, S3, SNS and configured notifications for the alarms generated based on events defined
- Assisted customers with giving most cost effective disaster recovery protocol either with AWS storage gateway for their applications and datasets, AWS import/export, Pilot light or warm standby for critical business applications.
- Developed strategies for modernization of existing systems and migration into a cloud environment using AWS Migration Hub, AWS Server Migration Service, and AWS Database Migration Service.
- Designed and implemented highly available, scalable solutions in the cloud environment leveraging cloud enterprise technology and services in AWS such as AWS VPC, Auto Scaling, ELB, AWS Global Infrastructure (Regions and Availability Zones)
- Worked with cloud native/12-factor application architecture and micro services
- Responsible for launching Amazon EC2 cloud instances using amazon Web services (Linux) and configuring launched instances with respect to specific applications and regions.
- Responsible for S3 buckets creation, policies and the IAM role based policies.
- Build Servers using AWS, importing volumes, launching EC2, RDS, SQS, SNS, Lambda, and Kinesis and creating VPC from scratch based on client specification.
- Worked as Subject Matter Expert in AWS Public cloud for the company and designed architect and operating solutions built on AWS.
- Used the services of AWS Cloud technologies at IaaS layer (network, compute, storage) and managed services such as RDS, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, Elastic Cache, Elastic Beanstalk, IAM, Cognito and others
- Demonstrated ability to architect and model mission critical solutions leveraging multiple DBMS technologies i.e. Relational, Big Data, NoSQL (K-V stores, document stores, graph and column)
- Practiced and used software engineering practices using CI/CD and associated toolsets such as Git, AWS Code Commit, Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo, Concourse, Salt, AWS Code Deploy, and AWS Code Pipeline.
- Experience with event driven and real-time architectures, patterns, messaging and streaming technologies such as using Apache Kafka, AWS Kinesis, Amazon SQS/SNS, Amazon MQ, AWS Managed Services for Kafka etc.
- Service Management (SLA, Incidents/Requests Management, End-user support)
- Business Application Support specialist for different business units (SAP, SAM)
- Developed small departmental applications for legacy usage using FLASK
- Assisted in setting up GLOBE SAP Enterprise environments across Confidential CWAR
- Network Administration, Troubleshooting and performance Monitoring
- Responsible for IT Asset and portfolio management (Software and Hardware)
- Configuration of cisco network devices for different factories (routers, switches, LAN, WAN)
- Windows Server Installation, Configuration, Migration and Administration
- Customize business operating systems with bootstrap unit specific business applications
- Responsible for IT project management and factory automation services
- On premises server/network room maintenance and administration
- Cisco IP phone and Call Manager administration, VOIP devices mgt.
- Responsible for VPN security (VPN servers and firewalls) configuration for remote sites and mobile users
- Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) auditor
- Enterprise Application/Operating systems deployments and change mgt.
- Oracle Database performance tuning, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Responsible for BCP and DRP (Business continuity and disaster recovery) management